It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Hope for the world right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the right section to post, and I'm sure there are many posts like this already, but I need to vent how I feel right now. I find that I keep scouring the internet lately for signs of doom and disaster. Of course I do not hope for this but with all the predictions and speculation on the internet lately, it is hard to ignore. But I just want to put on record, mainly for my own good, that whether something world changing occurs or not; this is a time in the world to consider our actions as a human race. I am all for conspiracies like the lIluminati and things like that, but we really need to stop speculating and blaming things for our downfalls. It may feel as if you are trapped, but the world can not be all evil. There must be a balance between good and evil, we are not all doomed. It is not healthy to fear death but I think it is also not healthy to expect death in the near future. Rather, we should all look at ourselves in a spiritual light and spread as much positive energy as we can at a time like this. Then, I hope, we can overcome the negativity of this month, albeit propaganda or real, and make some actual change as a human race. There have been many false hope ideas like the one I just proposed, but I am just putting it out there to ease my brain and stray away from all these doomsday ideas. Humans around the world seem to be getting spiritually stronger and connected by the day, so I only hope the best. Be kind and sincere and spread the love, it will always come back to in the end.

and that's my rant

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

cheers, i agree with your thoughts. Dont let all those predictions of doom take your sanity though, many of those predictions are just mongering fear, and are rarely true. Just like all the November predictions we have had on this site lately.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

I believe that thoughts are creative energy. What we think and say, we bring forth. I cringe at the idea of what reality is being manifested with this mass consciousness being focused on Fear, Fear-Mongering, Anger, Hate, Worry, Doom and Gloom, and Separation.

I focus to manifest Love, Peace, Unity, Hope, Understanding, Acceptance, Patience, Liberty, Freedom, and Happiness. I think to manifest peaceful human coexistence with earth, the environment, plants, animals, and all of it's living beings. I believe in Peace that will take away pain and regret of the past, and worry, fear, and uncertainty of the future. The last "2012" (Galactic Alignment) brought the emergence of farming, cultivation, writing, and civilization... I manifest with my thoughts that 2012 will only bring positive change

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

I agree with you, i do sense a change in the air but that doe'nt mean that change has to be bad. Theres a lot of paranoid people in the world and part of me cant blame them. You just need to make up your own mind and choose how you want to see they world. If you see beauty, and spiritual togetherness. Thats the kind of thing you'll attract and project. Positivity may seem hard in the current climate you just have to keep the faith.

Now im thinking of Bon jovi

No way!

top topics

join