It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you Seen the Night Sky Recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It is quite the sight I must say.

In these times, night sky gazing is quite a stress reliever... I find looking at the night sky to be a transcendental experience. I mean after all, that is our universe out there...

Please, if you have the chance, take a look at the sky.

I feel some very powerful energy up there.

Especially right now as in right now. Yeah.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

It's 8:45am here, so I'm having a tough time looking at the night sky right now.

I love star gazing too though

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Quarter past 2am here in Edmonton- And it's stellar

(Pun absolutely intended lol)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I've always loved watching the night sky, for as long as I can remember, it really puts things in perspective! You are very right about feeling the energy more recently too. The past two nights I've woken up @ 4:30 am (which is actually morning, but you get the point) and when going into the bathroom I almost feel pulled towards the window from which I can see literally hundreds of stars. I'm on the north east coast of the US and it has been extremely cold over night, low 30's to upper 20's, but for some reason, after my trip to the loo, I just have to go outside and stand on my deck. Aside from the terrible crick in my neck, I am put completely at peace while looking up and slowly spinning to take it all in!!

Really amazing and definately something we have, in large part, forgotten to do! The ancient civilizations ran their entire lives based on the night sky, what are we doing?!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Agreed, the night sky has been awesome with no moon to drown out the stars. I know I can see several planets but can identify Jupiter, Venus and Mars. Is there any special kind of planetary conjunction going on now?
The other night I saw a very bright object with alternating red and blue lights (it was not M42 nebulae) in the northeastern sky. I never did identify it.
There is something very powerful out there, I have been feeling it as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Unfortunatley i live in a place thats so light polluted i cant see anything in the skys at night, and if i stood in my garden looking up for too long id get reported as a peeping tome or something.

So make the most of it. If i could i would sit for hours looking at the stars.

top topics

join