It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Oklahoma judge caught using sex-toy during trial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A petition to remove Creek County District Judge Donald D. Thompson, for repeated incidents of "sexual misconduct", has been filed by the Oklahoma Attorney General, Drew Edmondson.
Reportedly, Judge Thompson was using a penis-pump during a criminal trial, which could be heard and/or seen by several members of the court.

www.usatoday.com...

In September 2000, Lisa K. Foster, court reporter for Thompson for 15 years, first started hearing a noise that "sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up," the petition by Edmondson stated. Foster told investigators she witnessed the judge's sexual behavior "fifteen to twenty times."

Thompson admitted the penis pump was under the bench during a criminal trial on Aug. 22, 2003, and at other times but denied using the pump, Edmondson's petition stated.

So then, you kept the penis pump under the bench from time to time because....it was some kind of kinky security blanket or something?
I've got to wonder how much attention he was paying to the criminal cases over which he was presiding, if he was busy playing with such naughty toys at the same time.

[edit on 6-29-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is just one of those things that makes me ask, wtf?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This article doesn't do this story justice. For a better idea of how insane this is, check out the legal papers at The Smoking Gun

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This guy has been a whack job for a long time. I am in the county next to his and well his employees say he has been doing this for nearly 5 years. Personally I think they should lock everyone of his staff up for allowing it to continue unchecked. They claimed they were afraid for their jobs. Even one of our local reporters told someone that was an awefully weak excuse.

Oh this is getting no play here now, seems to have dropped off after it broke the other day. I know ATS had a thread on it but it did seem to just disappear. So glad someone here resurected it...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well that will be to bring out the true meaning of safe sex.............., ha, ha, ha, and for being a gift from a friend I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That is one of the funniest yet Disturbing things I have ever heard. This guy is in the middle of the Court House with cops all around and he gets away with playing with himself. I bet Pee Wee Herman is Jealous!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Old news. This was broken @thesmokinggun about a week ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
God Bless America!

Thanks for the Link SpamBurger, Smoking Gun never dissapoints and did anybody else notice this....

natsaid
This guy has been a whack job for a long time

whack
that's great!

These are the stories I'd like to see more of on CNN and FOX, just to break up the constant horror.

Can you imagine the poor bastards that work in the courtroom when he hands them a file? EWWW!

What about that Judges gavel, who wants to touch that crusty thing?

The U.S. Court System, It's SploogeTastic!@

Spiderj

[edit on 6/29/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
See, this is what I mean by corruption. This jagoff sits in judgement of people every day and makes decisions that will change or even ruin their lives, and this is what he's concentrating on! This is just a tip of the iceberg example of why the system does not work. Disgraceful.

And I think they should go over all of his trials since these events have been known to take place. God only knows what he's missed while he's had his mind on his crotch. He needs to do some serious time.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, hey, I got an idea! Do they have applications for becoming a judge? I could sit there making my penis bigger all day listnening to people whine and cry about how some guy supposedly killed this person or did that drug. Actually, where do I get a penis pump? I'd waste to much time with these supposed criminals.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well that will be to bring out the true meaning of safe sex.............., ha, ha, ha, and for being a gift from a friend I don't buy it.

Better yet gives new meaning to "banging the Gavel"

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So, when they say "all rise"....well..............nevermind

I am in the county next to his and well his employees say he has been doing this for nearly 5 years. Personally I think they should lock everyone of his staff up for allowing it to continue unchecked. They claimed they were afraid for their jobs.

Was he that...hard...to deal with? Was he a meany?
Do you know his record? Was he known for giving out stiff sentences?

Funny sotry, but so wrong.
The last thing we need is another crooked judge.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think he'll get off easy...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
you people are just wrong...... but i do think this judge will have a HARD time.

Maybe the judge who over sees his trial will have a penis pump and won't be paying attention and the guy wont' get senteced..

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wonder what type pf cases he resided over, does anyone know?

What a freak!

"And I sentence you to uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

sicko!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ick! Thats disgusting! They should toss him in jail---maybe there he could get some real sex.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
Personally I think they should lock everyone of his staff up for allowing it to continue unchecked. They claimed they were afraid for their jobs. Even one of our local reporters told someone that was an awefully weak excuse.

I think, looking at it logically, they could have assumed whose job would be on the line if they reported it. Claiming that they were afraid of their jobs is ridicuolous, to say the least, and it's an obvious attempt to escape responsibility (however it may be misplaced) for allowing this to continue for so long.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hanging Judge?
Was he a stiff prosecutor?
Hard time.
I bet he sent some people down.

Anyway, yeah this is disgusting to be going on during trials. Something needs to happen about this.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I should become a Judge.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There has to be something in place to make these judges accountable. This is just another example that judges think they OWN their little kingdom. They don't, they are in place for the people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join