It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot control at NATO/US base being deployed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Greetings ATS members, I am coming forth with a small time table that has occured lately. Currently stationed at a NATO/US base that is mostly populated with USAF.

About 2 months ago our installation decided to put up water barriers at the main entrance. This is pretty typical as we do exercises constantly to keep troops ready and to learn skills in combat scenarios. This went on for about two weeks and then we learned a new bit of information. I am married to a local national here, and we tried to bring on some family members as we usually do to enjoy the fatty foods they dont have off base and look around the base exchange for halloween costumes for the kids. My aunt was denied access, which this was strange, but we thought it is just due to the exercise.

A few weeks later they moved in a large european refueling truck as something to use for barracade purposes, another thing that is pretty typical and not a big deal. A week goes by and they change the water barricades out with move-in-place concrete walls, limit the traffic entrance. I was kind of worried as my father in law wanted to see my daughter do trick or treat on base, so I called the security force at the gates and started to question availability of the base to visitors.

I was told at this time no personnel without military ID of some form will be allowed on base. No visitors allowed. This is very uncommon as its been about a month or more by now and usually these things last a week at most. This was a NATO exercise btw not a USAF exercise, though we have to play along as it is a NATO base. There was no suspense to this either, it is until further notice.

Another recent change is they put up a C-wire barricade on the visitor lane to even further restrict traffic. Halloween came and went and its still all in barricade fashion for over 2 months now. The reason I am writting this is because of the most recent change (within 24 hours) They moved the gas barricade truck, a little smaller than a duece, and moved in an APC with the riot control option. Tear gas tubes on this bad boy.

I do not know whats going on, I dont think any "grunt" knows whats going on, though we are not called grunts that is probably what most will understand as people not in the know, just military members working. Even the guys on the gate have no clue what is going on. I do know we are building up slowly but surredly more defensive capabilities on these European bases as I hear rumor this is not the only place ramping up like this.

I want to think it is due to the Dec 7 European bank run that people are howling about, but that is pure speculation. I am just here to tell you what is actually there, and this is not normal procedures for THIS installation. I have been here 4 years now and this is an absolute first. I hope to leave before SHTF here in Europe personally. These people have no means to defend themselves against tyrannical aggression and their military capability is way below par.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is really interesting. Are you in Serbia by any chance? Everything world wide is going on high alert. Somethings buzzing and it might be the dollar crash, its leading in the polls anyway

take care of yourself over there and be safe.
If the SHTF we'll need all patriotic Americans back here at home.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good idea. If things seem to be heating up, protect your family 1st and foremost.
I'm sure it's related to the recent rioting in Europe and the bankrun being planned- they're just making sure their defenses are up to par if anything goes down.
But like I said- set a plan to leave if you need to, just in case.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
BTW I stuck this in NWO forum for a reason as I assume the bank run is being orchestrated by the IMF and since the IMF controls the flow of debt (cant say cash anymore, nobody is in the positive) This all deals with systemmatic control collapse and crash procedures implemented and also recovery under the NWO.

I didnt want to edit my post, so here is my reasoning.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If anything happens, .... or is ABOUT to happen, ...

I'm sure intelligence will pick it up and you will be among the first to know due to the preliminary measures being taken.

Please keep this thread updated with any new happenings if you can.

We need all the warning alarms we can get.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

No I am not in Serbia btw,

The problem with being in a foreign country (I am more lucky than most, I have family here and in the States) is that a base is a very controlled monster. If they do Delta FPCON, the base is shut down, nobody is leaving it, nobody is gaining access. If your on the inside, kudos, if your on the outside uh-ohs.

I am not worried about my family or self too much as I do have family here, I do have a BoB and also have various forms of self defense materials, but nothing like my rifles in the States. European common folk will not be able to defend itself against an even below par military force. For the most part they are pretty non aggressive naturally so will comply easily, but they have no means otherwise if they do choose to resist.

I dont think I have to bring up the calvary charging the panzers scenario... You CAN resist, but you will be greeted unfairly.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

This is most likely related tthe coming US dollor collapes that is allready in full steam ahead, as this will not only affect the US but the whole globe....brass yourselfs everyone here it comes. Thanks for the post and the headsup. Keep safe.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I'm not usually in 'doomtard' mode, but this last week, I have been experiencing the most uncontrollable gripping anxiety. I was following the late night threads on Saturday(the bank run), here and at GLP. Some people were calling people names, or paranoid, then on Monday I read that it actually WAS real. I see that psycho-path,Lindsey Graham talking about neutering Iran, Obama's huge 'neo-pharohistic' trip, the natural disasters escalating. I always felt I could handle this #. I live in the country, and can go in my yard and forget about it, I can do that, and not let the fear grip me, but I'm lured back to my only vestige of communication with my fellow sistren/brethren, here, on the wires. I know a lot of us don't get along super, but I also know that we don't want to bomb the # out of each other, and most of you would stop and lift me off the ground if you saw me. I feel that Evil, truly has an upper hand right now- I am not the bravest guy around, but I feel we really got to grow up and face these facts, its really not okay- no matter how you slice it. My three cents.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting, are the threatcons on base being raised?
Second verse same as the first.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

No, or at least not yet. We have had a few spuratic EXERCISE charlies, but the FPCON has been a steady Bravo for years. Even when we caught the peroxide bomb makers a while back in Germany, we did not increase our real world FPCON, the last time it went Delta was infact 9/11, so it will take something mega to push a threat level up; although, infocon levels move to cyber all the time without people knowing, that is a intel thing, not my field (too much eat your own for my taste).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
As far as I know, military bases in Europe (Germany at least) have had the Concrete
blockade with all kinds of cameras and a watch tower I think with high chain link fences
for awhile now (Years). Only Id card holders could get in and U.S. passport holders
had to be signed in. That meant my local national exwife who worked/works on base as
a local national cleaning lady had to sign an American Military Veteran (Me) in to get on
base! I tell you something is screwed up with overseas military bases as if they are under
Nato/UN control and not U.S. control. Just wondering what is going on now, I still have
children over there.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Greatings Eavel,

i live in Portugal but work in various other countries in Europe,
i have just got back from working at a USAF base in the south of Spain....talking to a few of the techs there, they to have said that the base has been increasing its gate procedures recently.

i have also seen it at another NATO base in the Med....however this was NOT a US base.

hope this adds to the info, and yes i agree with you regarding the lack of `the fighting back spirit` here in Europe.

thanks and best wishes
snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think it's important to remember that generalized fear is the greatest tool the PTB have. It is the one thing that can make us suspicious enough to think our fellow citizens are a danger to us. At least in Europe since the citizens have been disarmed there is little danger of this happening though the US is another thing altogether.
If some big event occurs like another 9/11 you can bet it will only be a distraction to keep us from seeing something else.
Deception is first step in any military campaign.

If they crash the dollar it will be one less tool of control they will have to use on us.
Something else will be waiting in the wings you can count on that.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Call me cynical but how do we know your are not making this up??? (devils advocate) we get alot of false flags here... Can you get a picture or something>??

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Call me cynical but how do we know your are not making this up??? (devils advocate) we get alot of false flags here... Can you get a picture or something>??

Believe what you want, other people are even chiming in stating they see defensive postures at gates ramping up. I am not going to disclose enough information to put my own career in jeopardy, its called "need to know" but what I have said is public knowledge. You can physically SEE the measures being put into place.

I have not speculated anything, but what I have seen, as well as others here chiming in to agree of other locations, and my OPINION as to why. If you want to question factual support and required evidence, I suggest you move it over to the UFO forums where its a normality for every thread.

Heres one for you, dont believe it and move on to the next thread. I'll lose sleep over it trust me.

Also as for a request to pictures? wtf for? wow, a military gate, some concrete, a military vehicle... its not the items in this scenario thats strange, its the way they are being used that is not normal for this installation. Here let me pull out 4 years of constant gate video for you. sheesh, give me a break

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
if not serbia where are you stationed?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Eavel

did you see my post above ^^

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Eavel

Eavel

did you see my post above ^^

thanks

snoopyuk

I did, though I am not in Spain, but yes it seems to be a uniform posture increase across all of western Europe. I do not know much past that area. Of course the middle eastern bases are high defense posture, I doubt state side is moving much on this. I think it is from the political based riots and new upcoming terrorist threats. Especially Spain, they seem to have a lot of movement in the terrorist subject.

Thanks for the input though. Just more confirmation of this happening.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel
[more

I know exactly where you are, i work on the same base, I've noticed the same things as you. When I asked a gentleman that has ties to the political community downtown, he said that the base gets constant direct threats but the public is kept in the dark. Sound familiar? keep the sheeple happy with their AFN dancing with the stars and carefree international shopping extravaganzas...you know, i'm really surprised and tickled that there is someone else in the community that visits this site and shares similar thoughts, it's really hard to talk to these people (on a military base) about any "out of the box" subjects. What's your plan if something happens and you can't get to the states?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thenewshmoo2

That is a good question. I have faith that military people will be pulled back to the States. There is plenty of time for heads to roll if that does not happen. You lose a person to a war, it is a tragic lose but that person is gone, ther eis nothing much to fight for except the pieces. You lose a person to politicians (or better yet hundreds of thousands across USAFE/PACAF) and people have more to fight for state side. I dont think it will happen as being left. I think it will be a massive withdraw and a lot of equipment left that is not so important, just to fill the planes with people. Get the bombs and Class A equipment back, then load up your people. leave the junk like jammers and light alls, nobody really cares and they wont be useful in the states anyways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join