It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About a school assignment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
For this assignment, we are supposed to create a product each and think of a plan to sell it. But we don't really have to sell it. Just have to present, so for one of my ideas, I was thinking of creating a protable toliet.

It consists of a cloth that covers the person's head to the floor, and there are a few weights to keep it attatched to the floor, There will be a kind of funnel that can be attatched to a bottle to release body fluids. I intend to name it the personal portable toliet, so I would like to know if you think it will sell.

This idea is supposed to be a backup in case the other idea could not make it.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Believe it or not they have these already and there is a market for them, though I don't know why for I've never needed one before. You should look it up online and keeping with your ideas try to enhance what is already in production.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Believe it or not they have these already and there is a market for them, though I don't know why for I've never needed one before. You should look it up online and keeping with your ideas try to enhance what is already in production.

They have it already? Well then back to Plan A. It is just that my first idea was enhancing an umbrella which did not sound quite as interesting. =)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

I think you can play on this idea if you feel strongly about it. Lets face it the wheel is supposedly our first invention but people today still try to make it better. And the toilets they have today are either like Port-O-Potties or kids potties on steroids for adults, there is no in-between model as you suggested with the curtain. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F! [other memebr also earned St*rs
]

Personal Disclosure:
Enhance Icecream!
.... Frozen Cheese Cake Slice on a stick! FTW!

P.S. If for some reason that idea takes off [???
] I'd like you to include ATS in the royalties for it please and thank you!
I'm being serious!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How about a pair of trainers that records how long you have been running for, distance / speed etc and has a little digital read out on the tongue, you could also set it to vibrate / beep after you have run a certain distance,
You might even be able to power it off of the movement of your shoes with piezo electric crystals

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I would have to be able to make the product, that would be hard to make. But thanks for the suggestion.

top topics

join