It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poof and the light goes on and Poof the light goes off!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are as old as me,,,,But let's hope your family doctor doesn't have this talk with your wife anytime soon!

A 72-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, 'Jerry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you and your wife getting alone?'

Jerry replies, 'The Wife and I are tight. She knows I have poor eyesight, so she's fixed it for when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof*!, the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof*!, the light goes off.'

'Wow, that's incredible,' the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Jerry's wife. ' Ginger ,' he says, 'Jerry is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of how you fixed that bathroom light for him with his poor eye sight. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof *!, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof*! the light goes off?'

'OH MY GOD!' Ginger exclaims. 'He's peeing in the fridge again!!!!'

That's the last Time I tell my Doctor anything!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/496181cdafbf.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8-11-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thanks... I needed that!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

You're Welcome, Remember, be-careful what you say to your Doctor. They'll stab you in the back, every time!

join