It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite conspiracy what is your take on it and why is it your favorite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I myself have a few however I think It is Project Blue Beam. I never chime in on it because it is completely absurd and there is absolutely no proof, However I believe it and think that the tech aspect of it is amazing, plus it would tie the final battle all together.

I don't have any evidence that is new to the topic , but my gut says TPTB are crooked and conniving enough to do something of this nature. It fascinates me to think how the world would be distracted by his or her God and all the things that follow that.

there is no right or wrong on this as it is your personal favorite.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have a feeling it's the internet, but I still need to do more research before I can answer this correctly.

Other then that all religious systems they caused more wars, deaths and atrocities in the name of god then anything else.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Reply to Antebellum.

Religion does not kill people... People kill people... By any means necessary. ( Religion seem to be the perfect tool to get people to kill for you... Indeed. )

Reply to post

Ancient aliens/astronauts giants... are my favorite topic.

Because these stories existed long before the planets of the solar system were all discovered.
There has got to be some truth in it somewhere...
edit on 11/8/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

All I have to say is study our history on this topic more from a subjective point of view. Religion is not bad, but more wars have been waged over beliefs and belief systems then anything else in our history.

You are right people kill people and religious people kill other religious people with different or alternate views. Just like guns do not kill people or alcohol & drugs it's the ones using them that cause all the problems. So maybe I should rephrase my words to say that people who 'use' religion are at fault, but the truth is in our history. I thirst for a day when we all stop fighting over who's god is better or more up to date and just get along, before people like me and others have to pay the price for dogma that isn't really consistent.
edit on 11/8/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/2010 by AnteBellum because: clarif

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I usually get interested in one or several for a few months, then let them go, then come back to them later, etc.

Bluebeam is quite interesting, even though I agree its probably not true. That in itself has never kept me from savoring the madness before.

Currently, I'm digging around on stuff to do with mind control, Project Monarch, brainwashing techniques, etc. Its like panning for gold. There is a lot of mud to wade through and the occasional gleaming nugget. Even the stuff I think is utter nonsense often is interesting when viewed as fiction or a cultural artifact.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm answering in a different order

1- I agree with Blue Beam.
3- It's so well crafted, and it has been on "the air" for years, so is basically a topic you can't stop reading about, also, you can get both views because there's a big bunch of people who tries to debunk it.
2- I'd say "probable". Or at least some parts of it are. The holographic technology is already been proved right (I just saw a note on the news about hollographic phones, 1 hour ago), so if it's handled to the common joe as us now in "mini versions", why not making it work in a larger scale.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

May I ask your motive for posting to study more from an objective point of view ?

CAuse I fail to see what it has got to do with my reply.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
New World Order and One World Government.

I'm heavily interested in the Christian end times and feel the time is short. I'm convinced the NWO exists and is in progress, as prophesied thousands of years ago in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Objective – is a statement that is completely unbiased. It is not touched by the speaker’s previous experiences or tastes. It is verifiable by looking up facts or performing mathematical calculations.
Subjective – is a statement that has been colored by the character of the speaker or writer. It often has a basis in reality, but reflects the perspective through with the speaker views reality. It cannot be verified using concrete facts and figures.

I meant subjective if that is what you are implying. I don't think any of us are capable of touching this subject objectively, too much conditioning. Only someone from another world could truly look at our way of life objectively. Internalize your thoughts on this subject, why do you feel so strongly on one side of the fence verses the other? Did you speak to god or have some insight on this I wouldn't understand?
I wish religious beliefs could be a personal act but it seldom isn't. And coming from someone who is agnostic I really don't care what others practice or do I just feel what is right is right. I just wish all the fighting would stop. Battles coming even from two complete strangers who will never meet or see each other happen on this site daily over religious beliefs, why? Why do we as humans hold religion so close to our hearts that we would kill or die for it? Back to the original topic of the post this is why I feel religion is the conspiracy of choice.

Have to go for now more time later. . .

edit on 11/8/2010 by AnteBellum because: more time

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Truthfully... I'm still not getting it. The reason I asked for your motive actually, was why do you think I need to be more objective.

From your post I get an idea of why...

Seriously you got all that from me saying people kill people ....? Or was it the red... ? To much ?

In all honesty your post was rather subjective... You shouldn't assume to often. It creates misunderstandings .

Like right now. lol

I think you are correct , Only I'm not the one to tell it to.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I cannot be objective on this subject any more then anyone truly can. I just don't understand why people get so emotionally attached to religious beliefs. Seldom on an individual level, such as in this site, there are any real benefits for taking it to the level most take it. I could understand if money, power or any of the usual gains are involved but for some reason religious beliefs seem to be imprinted in our dna to fight for. I just don't get it. All the other conspiracy topics are not as long lasting or have something to do with personal/collective gain. Religions have been dueling it out since recorded history began.
I wasn't being aggressive toward you, just this subject as a whole. There are questions I would like to answer and even today I opened a similar thread which I will list below. Unfortunately some answers need to be sifted out through thousands of voices, I can't answer this one alone. Have a good one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join