It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anwar al-Awlaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here we go again. Another Bin Laden scapegoat? Why is this not being discussed in U.S. news? I found this article on the BBC, it was front page an hour ago, now it is archived under middle east, albeit still the front page of that forum.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sorry for such a short post, but I know there are others much more informed on the matter than I, and I just wanted to throw this out there for discussion. Forgive me if it has already come up.

Have a good night folks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There has been enough documentation to prove that al anwar awlaki/the cia laki is dead.

al awlaki/cia lackey

the whole thing is a [SNIP] joke. C'mon.
edit on Mon Nov 8 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumbocat

Why is it being reported on now? I have not been following much lately, I have been busy running my own house and such. I just tuned in to BBC today and saw this, and thought it very convenient. So are these old stories they are posting as "new"?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Dead Men Talking ...........Both are Deceased .........FEAR .........TERRORISM ............WE WLL PROTECT YOU FROM THEM , GIVE US YOUR FREEDOM.................SAD

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
Why is this not being discussed in U.S. news?

Actually it is.

At least the first I heard of this "Waki" guy was on the radio just the other day.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It is very sad to me. It appears they will stop at nothing to gain the trust of the people, just to strip them of their freedoms. It also saddens me, enough people didn't catch on the last time we ran through this same scenario. It appears it might just work time their favor again.

edit on 8-11-2010 by recycled because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Work "in" their favor again rather.

And now it's on CNN
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join