It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs filmed on infrared night vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There are a ton of these night vision ufo videos on youtube. Check out this woman's videos. www.youtube.com...

Here's one of them. Many of the lights make turns and swerve, indicating they are not satellites. Verify at 11:35.

edit on 8-11-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

This next video actually shows one of the objects shooting down a beam at 5:48.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

I saw this video the day before yesterday. It seems to be some of the most legit video proof I've ever seen. I am still skeptical however. One would think that with all the high powered optical equipment readily available we would see more footage of things like this and also more detailed footage (a higher level of zoom and clarity). Still though, good post.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very good videos, however, I see no reason why the first video could not be a bird or a bug in the lense. I mean, it may look like it's way up in the sky, but in reality could be a lot closer than it appears in the lense. Plus, birds can do that type of maneuvering, I see them fly in circles like at around 11:35 in the video a lot. So, I am not convinced on the first one. The second one is very interesting, the beam and all, could be fake but I definitely don't think that one is just a bird that got misinterpreted as a UFO haha.

So, who knows, better than Chinese lantern videos thats for sure! These both have ways that can be rationalized, but the bottom line is we really don't know what these videos are, so they are definitely great UFO vids that should be considered!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Guys check out this video at 7:22. She filming in normal vision and you can literally see the lights lined up along the side of the craft.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

I think anyone who is able to should film the night skies when ever it is the dead of night where you are.
Comets are wild enough...but round orbs, globes blue, or red standing stock still and then vanishing.

I got many strange objects and even pairs of objects together. This will become common.
Why don't I post them? Some of the pairs were visible only between frames and when I print screened or saved as photo, if I could reproduce it at all... it lost pixels and was enough to make one or both of the dots traveling together, disappear.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Allison Kruse does not know the difference between airplanes, helicopters and UFOs.

edit on 11/8/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don`t go along with de-bunking everything she produces like you and a coupla others.
I think the footage in the OP is pretty good.
I don`t know what they are but it`s very clear footage so maybe someone can de-bunk it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here are Springers comments on this womans hoaxes that we have seen here often:

Posted By Springer on 29-6-2010 @ 01:14:

I would like to say threads like this, while filled with bravado matching that of the hoaxers (rightfully so), are one of the top ten reasons I personally got involved with owning 1/3 of ATS.

When SkepticOverlord, Simon and I were setting up The Above Network, LLC (the company that owns ATS) one of my personal metrics for success was to see that ATS helped get the "Ufology" spotlight moved away from the hoaxers and charlatans and onto the truly mysterious cases and sightings.

After 25 years of researching this topic and 17 years of providing online resources and forums for those interested, I have concluded that many of these type people (hoaxers, etc...) may have started out truly experiencing or seeing something they could not explain. Sadly after the first couple years on the "speaking circuit" they have said all there is to say about that incident and don't get invited back unless they have something NEW. That reality combined with dwindling book and DVD sales leaves them with little choice unless they want to go back to their mundane, "go to work everyday" life they had before getting their moment "in the spotlights".

Apparently that's a rather unhappy choice for some of them because their stories magically GROW new chapters OR they completely ignore the facts and keep duping their loyal "followers" with more bunk.

It's truly embarrassing to watch in one sense and it's infuriating in another...

When these folks put stuff out that is obviously mundane but proclaim it to be "the smoking gun of alien visitation" (or whatever sensationalist vernacular they choose) they make the rest of the logical minded, critical thinking masses believe the entirety of "Ufology" is full of hucksters and loons.

That is not the way to get the majority to walk with us and force the governments of the world to disclose what, if anything, they know. "Disclosure" is another issue that I could do an entire set of threads of on however so I won't belabor the point here...

The point is, if we as a community interested in getting at the truth of what is really happening in our skies continue to support hoaxers, charlatans and con artists we deserve to be laughed at and giggled right off the world stage.

In that light, threads like this one are important, just as important as the ATS [HOAX] Forum IMHO.

NICE WORK "SeeingUFOzPA" and "Unknown Soldier"!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Anybody interested in this subject might like to try something that I tried with an old Panasonic FZ5 digi cam. You don't need an expensive high spec infrared camera to see into the infrared, just a digital camera that you don't use (type that doesn't matter too much if it breaks!), a small cross point screwdriver, a craft knife, a steady hand & a deep red filter (R72 or higher.... it will look completely black & bright lights look deep red through it) this is to screen out most of the visible light. It will help too if you know how to disconnect/connect ribbon type cables inside, which most cameras utilize

Digital cameras have a sensor (CCD) to capture the image. It's sensitive into the short UV & near infrared spectra & has a filter bonded to it, which screens out these frequencies (beyond visual). This filter can (usually) very easily be removed by sliding a sharp knife between the thin rubber bonding strip & the CCD body. The filter has a reddish coating, which can be seen if you catch reflections off its surface. The filter may be integrated directly into the CCD body depending on the camera, in which case this mod can't be performed

Virtually any digital camera can be modded this way, but once done, normal pictures from the camera look washed out & bluish-green, so make sure you don't want to use your camera for normal pics afterwards. Unless you're very lucky/skilled, it's very difficult to get the filter back on!
Also VERY important.... the TINIEST amount of dust that gets onto the CCD window will show up on your pics, so try to do the mod in an environment that's as dust free as possible.

When you're done removing the IR filter, catch the reflection of a bright light off the CCD window & look at it through a magnifying glass to make sure it's clean... if you see any specs, take a clean strip of paper & very very gently flick it off the glass.
Reassemble in the reverse order & attach your R72 (deep red) filter. You now have a camera that will see into the near infrared! If your red filter has an anti-reflection coating on the front surface, you may want to remove it from its holder & flip it round so the coating faces the camera lens. That way you'll get less internal relections.
Your newly modded camera won't see thermal frequencies, so will not work on warm objects in total darkness.... you'll need to spend a lot of money on a thermal imager for that!! Starry skies are cool tho as are daytime skies. Some opaque plastics & paints become transparent, porcelain looks brown without the deep red filter removed etc etc. There's a ton of cool stuff to see. Also try changing the white balance setting.

There you have it! I did this mod, like I said on a Panasonic FZ5 in about 15 minutes & the results were pretty amazing (until the focus servo broke... common fault on this model!) I imagine virtually any digicam will work, even small snappy types.

I spotted many 'anomalies' in pictures of the sky, but don't take my word for it.... have a go yourself; I can almost guarantee you will too. Look for small bright spheres, I saw loads of them.

Please note: if you perform this mod on your camera, I take no responsibility for you breaking your camera permanently; you do it at your own risk! Just make sure you do it on a camera you can afford to either throw away or pay to be repaired, ok?

Finally, if you capture anything interesting, upload it here... we all wanna see!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Im not really convinced that those are alien space craft or anything other than conventional aircraft. I find this video more interesting. It is a video of a triangle craft flying at night.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The last video is old but still has a wonderful feel to it unlike the video's made by Alison shown as well in this thread. I saw the same light pattern on the bottom of a sighting I had, really freaky but very earthly looking. Alison however has an airport directly behind those trees and decided to take ordinary plane video and use the 'morphing' term to suddenly make a very ordinary plane of helicopter more interesting to UFO followers, she however failed to convince most believers with some grip on reality.

I do believe but I seriously look at the logical options first, if it looks like a plane its most likely IS a plane, if it moves way quicker than a standard plane but looks like one then the thoughts turn to secret military planes rather than an Alien ship.

If it however does extreme G moves with incredible speed and looks like a disc then I have to consider well beyond the first two choices.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

I have a feeling these may not be anything more than military owned (crafts and/or weapons) due to all their new-fangled night-time attacking and spying.

Until we stop fighting and killing one another, we'll never be able to ascertain what's man-made and what's not.
It's the price humanity has to pay for having the PTB churn out killing-machines.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Neither do you apparently

reply to post by Phage

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have also caught a few videos over the last while of Orbs heading over Toronto, Canada every few weeks.
Here is a clip of one that is header past the airport just as a plane is taking off, have a few others on my account also of Orbs or pulsing objects in the sky. Watch in HD and full screen for best viewing.

edit on 2-7-2013 by racebyu because: link update

edit on 2-7-2013 by racebyu because: info update

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is another I recorded on my nightvision setup a short time ago. Very slow traveling, no sound, a few thousand feet off the ground heading towards Toronto.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by racebyu

It looks very much like the International Space Station to me , here's another .

top topics

join