It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Predetermined Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The future has been predetermined, and we help create it. You are needed and used for the predetermined future until you can no longer be used.

Attempting to make a big impact on the world can be risky. The bigger the impact, the bigger the change. The bigger the change, the bigger the threat you are to the existence of the predetermined future. Lying can be risky as well.

You can be taken out in order to complete the predetermined future. As long as you're needed, your life will be impossible to end.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I like the theory, could explain dreams and dejavu's and just strange feelings felt on the individual basis what you might want to call spiritual. If you ask me you can only come to your own truth with questions like this.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
that is an intriguing concept!

im all about creating ourown future, but the idea of a collective aimed, predetermined future decided and guided by outside forces is unique (:

big S&F from me!

i'll be mulling my a$%e of over this one all day

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

I agree. I personally think it could also explain the many failed assassination attempts on Hitler. The more I read about all of the attempts the more mysterious it is to me.

Sometimes I feel like if we have a creator, it has planned out the future and we just can't possibly see why horrible things are planned to happen. I also sometimes think that if there is no creator, then everything may be predetermined by the universe itself. From the big bang the entire future might have been created. This would explain why bad things are allowed to happen because the universe wouldn't care. No purpose would be necessary.
edit on 8-11-2010 by ShnogTrip because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The future is ours to determine. The very reason future humans are travelling back to this period is to warn us of the perils of siding with the fourth dimensional small Greys, rather than the creators.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, I've often thought about such a theory. It seems as if the universal laws and the structure of our solar system (Sun and Moon) has been set up perfectly to carry out whatever this predetermined future is. It might also be the reason why the human race hasn't been wiped out yet. Hopefully something good is in store for us.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I find this idea plausible but somehow ....well, depressing. Hoping it is not true.

top topics

join