It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured I would introduce myself join date: Nov. 07 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I joined up yesterday, and so I have decided to introduce myself. So, the name is Randy. Don't mind my username. I use it for everything. In case your eyes widen and some how want to criticize my name. I will explain it for you. KY stands for Kentucky, which is the state I originated from. Rebel, stands for my opinions about everything, I am myself, and I will not stand to be controlled by anything or anyone, my attitudes towards life are rebellious, I will do what I want, when I want no matter the consequences. Yell, Just sounded good at the time. 2004, obviously is the year I started using this username. With that being said, I have hopes of owning my own planet one day or star, a moon would work too if you have one for sale :| I don't believe in the whole star child thing and all that, but I will not discriminate or judge anyone that does, I do believe in other life out there and possibly even on this planet, but I wont sit and argue with a non-believer as I have no actual evidence myself. I'm interested in the reptoid/reptilian matter that I have been seeing talked about lately, but as of right now, I'm not sure what to believe. I am a christian, but I will respect anyone that does not have the same beliefs. I am 22 years old, I am an average person, I'm not super smart, but I am not dumb either. I hope to enjoy my time here on ATS, and I hope what I contribute to be helpful for this website, add me up and I would love to chat about anything that's on your mind as long as you can speak in a civilized manner. Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hey there
welcome friend x

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

You're just in time for the end of the world!

Seriously though, there's a really melancholy atmosphere here at the moment, all these nuke threads and so on.

Try not to make any predictions!

And welcome,

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hehe thanks. I highly doubt its the end of ze world
But in case it is, who's up for a beer on the white house lawn? lol nah j.k. But in all seriousness, I have read all the posts about the predictions and so forth, predictions will be made everyday, and within the thousands if not ten thousands of predictions made within that day, someone will be right, either by pure luck, or actual truth. But I can't be bothered on something seen on the simpsons, although I have the up most respect for those that do.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

I have a slightly accident damaged Brown Dwarf in my garage that I don't use any more.
You can have it for £160000000000.99 If you like

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh, exciting! But I only have £160000000000
Will you take an IOU for the other .99? and thanks

top topics

join