It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Whenever you see "lights" playing around in the sky, they are most likely the spiritual beings who are behind the push for a New World Order, NOT some sort of physical metal alien spaceships.

I LOLed hard, hahah yes of course they must be Spirits lol

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

It's because they aren't physical "crafts," they are spiritual beings. They have been here as long as we have, existing in a different dimension than ours. Why do you think we have so much proof of UFO's but no proof of aliens? CUZ THEY AIN'T ALIENS! lol

LOL again

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

you caught some nice fastwalkers there. if you haven't yet, check out this chick's body of work...www.youtube.com/user/seeingUFOsPA

"Fastwalkers," huh? lol, people come up with the funniest name for the spirits. Fastwalkers, critters, plasma, does nothing but adds to the confusion...

LOL at the insane Alison Kruse and her orbies, blinkies and sneaky sneakers that woman is Bat Sh*t Crazy hahah no wonder there will never be a disclosure.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What you got there is a heap of bugs or birds flying about a few metres above you.

They're being illuminated by the sun which from your position is behind a tree and your IR filter is able to pick them up, they disappear and appear suddenly because they either drop into the shadow or simply blend into the sky and clouds.

There is a (wrongly named) method used by a few people that position themselves so that the sun is just blocked by the corner of a roof or a street light and film whatever floats by with an IR filter on their camera, can't remember what it's called but it's basically the same deal as what you're seeing.

edit on 8/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

Chadwickus that is exactly what i thought, I thought "oh sweet more motion blur of bugs, wow more footage of bugs, snow flakes and birds. We have all become too acquainted with these IR images of natural orb-nomena... when will we see some actual UFO's in IR footage?

when will this madness all end?

Originally posted by 0ne10
reply to post by obzerv

Yes I DO believe the people filming those are simply retarded.

I can go outside and film the same exact thing.

I can prove they are bugs. I watch them fly down and around lights all the time.

-b.t.w.-

You posted a video from Alison Kruse... she films jets flying to and from an airport and claims then are "jets turning into UFO, and UFO turning into jets".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
I cant believe this is STILL under debate. Lets face it, the guy didn't know what he was up against. He tried to hoax his own sighting and failed. Pitiful, yes...embarrassing, yes...lets stop giving this any more attention and move onto something else...hopefully something more worthy of 26 pages of posts.

Theres nothing more to see here folks. This is getting embarrassing. The OP has surely gotten the attention he was seeking, unfortunately.

This is true, unfortunately i bumped this thread but let it be a lesson of example as to the mind state of so many people posting crap videos on youtube of IR footage of natural phenomena. I say let this thread die or fade in to obscurity.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

<< 25  26  27   >>

join