It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
reply to post by Diplomat

Like I said... no point..

Making baseless claims, no proof, nothing... just rambling.... pretending like you know something that you don't... like you are important.....

You are a waste of space.

Baseless claims? Hardly. I have been researching this phenomenon for over 12 years now.

No proof? Hardly. There is plenty of proof and evidence of what I'm talking about.

Don't even bother responding to me because I have a feeling it will be totally rude and irrelevant anyways...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

Scroll back one....(ooops, fast thread --- like those birds in OP's video --- now it's scroll back TWO pages.....)..

I linked the thread where you can learn more about those videos you keep posting in this thread.

They do not compare, except for the IR photography aspect.

The OP's video is capturing some natural beings, Earth-based normal critters (I say "birds", some think "bugs", could be combination. I agree some exhibit "birdlike" movement, however).

The "other" person, responsible for the videos you're posting, is discussed already, and shown to be either a prolific, and serial liar, or just off her rocker.

Check the other thread, to learn about her shenanigans...rather than "trusting" in her "presentations" as is. They aren't what she makes them out to be.

At least OP of this thread is ASKING< not "telling" us!!!
edit on 8 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

The only one that failed is you....

You are trying to find flaws in flawless logic.. What you see in this video could very well be a bug or insect... and you are trying to find any little thing you possibly can to disprove that... it's called grasping at straws, and most UFO fanatics are very good at grasping at straws... every topic on ATS about UFOs turns into a grasping at straw fest by illogical UFO fanatics who don't know anything about the world around them...

Go ahead, keep trying to find flaws in what I say... You will fail... like you have been.... fail after fail....
edit on 8-11-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's a simple experiment for you GammaRayBurst, it will confirm or eliminate the bugs/bird theory for us all.

Go back out there and take some more footage.

Get closer to the trees this time, see if you can see and film bugs flying about and compare.

Are you willing to do this for us?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can I add someting I observed last night, about relative speed, distance and perspective?

Hope this gets through...I was at the airport, sitting facing a window looking at the ramp, at night. A person walked behind me, saw his reflection on the glass. Coincidentally, a vehicle was on the ramp, driving parallel and same direction as person walking inside the terminal.

His reflection KEPT PACE with the actual vision sight I had, of the vehicle outside, a certain (greater, of course) distance away than the person passing behind me. Exact match of "apparent" speed. The person? Walking, what...two MPH??

The vehicle? About 20 MPH, I'd guess. Doesn't matter exact speed, it was the illusion, the effect, that matters.

Now, reverse the situation....have a vehicle behind me, instead of the person, and IT is travelling the same speed as the one off in the distance. ITS reflection will never keep exact pace with the visual of the other vehicle, in that situation.

It's a matter of geometry.

Now, the OP's camera captured something moving at a certain velocity (we don't know it, can't measure it with tools we have) at a certain distance, but NOT very far away (again, unknown distance, since we don'tknow the relative size of the objects). BUT, the "apparent" velocity is a direct consequence of the proximity, whatever it was (certainly a matter of tens or at most, a few hundred) feet.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a simple experiment for you GammaRayBurst, it will confirm or eliminate the bugs/bird theory for us all.

Go back out there and take some more footage.

Get closer to the trees this time, see if you can see and film bugs flying about and compare.

Are you willing to do this for us?

I can't today it's already dark here, will do so tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

So what did I take out of context here. Funny but isn't this what you posted? When did I mention the OP with my reply? Oh that's right I didn't, and all I was asking was for you to show us what you said you could do. You say you can prove they are bugs then again please show the proof that you alluded to. That is all nothing else just back up the statement or please do not say you can prove something if you aren't going to back the statement with proof. And by the way these are not bugs and I can prove that. Oh right I don't need to since I said it that is good enough right? Ironic isn't it.

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with a "reply to" tag.]

edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Looks like a bird or an insect.

Just my 2 cents.

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let me add some dimensions here to the post.

1. The distance from where I was standing to the tops of the trees where the object went behind is approx. 75 yards.
2. The distance from where I was standing to the far line of trees to the east where the object zoomed accross and disappears is aproxx. 150 yards.

I know what bugs look like filming in IR, I've filmed that way many times. These objects would accelerate and travel far outside the range a bug could do.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Back in the early '90s I became interested in websites that showed various objects associated with "chemtrails". Just now I did a search at Google Images under "objects in chemtrails" and got 13,800 results! Not all of the images were gotten using IR but welcome to the club!

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
2:40 UFO moves with large amount of camera shake perfectly (stationary on screen), if I were a CGI geek I'd call that bad tracking. Also the UFOs always come into view and disappear quick to avoid much inspection then appear back in similar positions.. however who knows what they'd really do.

I think its a fake. But if not, awesome stuff.

I'm going to get one of those filters for my hdcam for other reasons but will give this a try too perhaps.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I got 710,000.

Doesn't make any of them true though does it?

Getting hits on google is no way to verify something, right?

I got 11,900,000 results for "unicorn".

And all this time I thought it was a mythical creature...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Try uploading to Vimeo! It's HD and easy to use and post.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Sorry I haven't responded but I figured out how to upload a better quality video of the objects. Here you go...

Okay, now those are definitely either birds or bats. You can even see the wings flapping.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To everyone who is claiming birds: How come they only showed up after the infrared filter was put on? Why didn't the fast birds show up in normal filming mode?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

You are not constructing your search properly. You must place the phrase within quotation marks. Doing so results in 130 hits.

Not doing so results in things like this:

And this:

Really. You are getting hits which simply contain the word "chemtrail".
edit on 11/8/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

LOL! Anyone with a video camera can replicate what you are filming, lens filter or not. You are capturing the movements of birds. The frame rate of the video produces the effects of the birds moving across the sky. You will see a lot of similar video footage from air shows. Most people appreciate that what they have captured while filming the aircraft are birds and insects. Unfortunately lots of 'believers' post videos and claim that what they have captured is evidence of 'UFOs' 'orbs' or something unusual. The frame rate of the video accentuates the effect of birds and insects passing in the frame.

TJ

[Mod Edit: Replace quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join