It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

Yes I DO believe the people filming those are simply retarded.

I can go outside and film the same exact thing.

I can prove they are bugs. I watch them fly down and around lights all the time.

-b.t.w.-

You posted a video from Alison Kruse... she films jets flying to and from an airport and claims then are "jets turning into UFO, and UFO turning into jets".

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

I can prove they are bugs. I watch them fly down and around lights all the time.

This particular video might be of bugs, but that doesn't mean similar videos are ALWAYS just bugs...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Looking forward for your film

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I didn't say all videos are bugs.... Don't put words in my mouth.

edit on 8-11-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Vicodin
reply to post by 0ne10

Looking forward for your film

Why would I waste my time filming insects just to prove you wrong? Why don't you get your own camera and go film? Do your own research?

If I did it, you or someone else would cut out all the context and then repost it with a different date and location and claim the bugs are UFO. It happens all the time.
edit on 8-11-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by obzerv

-b.t.w.-

You posted a video from Alison Kruse... she films jets flying to and from an airport and claims then are "jets turning into UFO, and UFO turning into jets".

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Aye, not bugs, not birds. Something a little more fishy.

To disprove bugs: You get a nice clear, non night shot at the beginning, not zoomed in, but it's quite clear that even if you did zoom in just a bit you still wouldn't be able to follow a BUG zipping about twenty, ten, let alone three feet in front of you. Has anyone actually tried filming flies/bugs in a medium close up in daylight? It's near enough impossible. This chap has caught and managed to (loosely) follow the items because they have some altitude to them. The GIFs above do show ways bugs interfere with shots but they don't prove what it's like to follow one with a camera, they're all just passing through the shot, so in relation to this video those pics really prove nothing

To disprove birds: Birds simply don't move that fast. I mean, god knows what birds you people have seen, perhaps a small kingfisher and similar small birds could move that fast, but birds of prey? You're kidding, right?

To disprove bats: Bats don't fly around outside during the day. Maybe there are some day time bats, but the guy would have seen them clear as day without the night shot mode on.

It'd be nice to think 90% of the replies could be speculation about what unearthly things these could be, but as always the forum is full of people determined to find a natural solution. Why are you visiting an aliens & ufo's forum just to come say "it aers bird" ?

Whatever they are, it's quite a good video, and yes it's one of a LOT that clearly aren't footage of birds, bats or bees. The only gripe I have is the constant zooming in and out, which is annoying but also mucks up any way of getting a real feel for distances and whether these things are going behind the trees or not.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well....was about that "other" video that was posted. But, ArMaP made a request.

The only similarity between the two people's examples, the OP and the "other", is the use of the infrared camera. One in daylight, one at night.

Not to further the discussion in wrong direction away from OP, but for those interested in the post referenced, here is the thread about THAT video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: Total re-write

link   

I didn't say all videos are bugs.... Don't put words in my mouth.

Uhhhh, I never SAID that you SAID that... I said that... lol

Just because I quoted you doesn't mean that everything I wrote was meant to be exactly what "you said."

link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Then you are pretty much left with unidentifiable white dots? I don't know what else to say.

I think some are confused and don't understand that this is not really infrared photography or they don't understand that the clouds are black using this method.

Too even begin to know the size, you must know the distance. Using that method leaves no way to tell if they are in focus to compare to other object within the shots depth of field. A bird at say about a hundred yards if you are zoomed in much would look like a dot and could cross the angel of view very fast while an airplane at a couple of miles away would appear to move slowly even though it's moving at high speeds.

Without knowing the distance of the object, nobody could say with any certainty anything other than it is moving and it is small enough at the distance it is to appear as a dot with no detail. That leaves you with little white dots moving around in your video of unknown distance, size or identity. Anyone claiming they can tell any more than that is not being honest. I say bird because of the two together part way into your video that move and act like birds. It's a guess an no more than that. Nothing else is possible unless you have a video that shows them close up.

You might try an experiment. Point you camera at the same area, at the same zoom level when you can see birds with your own eyes and see how they look? see if they look the same?

If this Maccabee fellow is honest, he will say much the same thing. He won't be able to help you much without a lot more information.

You might also try to look at video without the filter because whatever it is is there, but is likely tiny black dots in the distance.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Again, 7:22. www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-11-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv
Check out this video at 7:22. She's filming in normal mode (not night vision) and you can literally see the lights lined up along the side of the craft. Is it a bug?

Not a bug, just a plane.

And the OP's video is just birds. not ufo's, just birds.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

They are aircraft! WTH is wrong with you?

Don't you see the FAA lights? Don't you know Alison Kruse lives right next to major airports?

She is filming jets...... you can see the flashing lights are flashing every second, exactly FAA standards..... Those are jets...... why are you bringing a completely irrelevant video to this topic?? Why are you trying to debunk me by showing videos of something else? WTF is wrong with you....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Then your bug logic is clearly flawed, if it were to go behind a tree? If a bug can fly that fast at that distance I just don't believe it could be a bug. Even a bird at that distance going as fast at it did is hard to believe.

link   
Pretty obvious to me hes(or someone else) is using a laser pointer.

link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

it prevents premature tire wear just ask dale jr.
nice video though.

link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

All of these are passing very close by, but as I said it goes behind the tree so this logic is flawed in many ways.

link   
reply to post by obzerv

Please keep the discussion focused on the OP's video.

Thanks in advance.

link   

reply to post by obzerv

They are aircraft! WTH is wrong with you?

Don't you see the FAA lights? Don't you know Alison Kruse lives right next to major airports?

She is filming jets...... you can see the flashing lights are flashing every second, exactly FAA standards..... Those are jets...... why are you bringing a completely irrelevant video to this topic?? Why are you trying to debunk me by showing videos of something else? WTF is wrong with you....

She has footage of them landing in the woods.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, it's a bug, it's a bird, it's a bat, it's a plane, it's a laser-pointer....

lol, no one has a clue what they're even talking about...

The point is that it doesn't matter what this guy recorded. Why? Because we already have thousands and thousands of videos of lights and orbs in the sky that clearly weren't planes or bugs.

What we should be doing is getting to the bottom of what all these "lights" in the sky really are, and I am afraid that they ARE NOT ALIEN SPACECRAFTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join