It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

nice catch, SF and keep doing, i am sure you will get more interesting footage

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That is somewhat better, however Hi8 will convert to close to 1080p instead of 360p. You need to use a good codec though for compression and when you transfer it you must use an s-video connection when you transfer it.

I still see what appears to be birds. What did you see visually with your own eyes?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for embedding the video here. I agree that the movement doesn't look like birds. Nice catch.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What you got there is a heap of bugs or birds flying about a few metres above you.

They're being illuminated by the sun which from your position is behind a tree and your IR filter is able to pick them up, they disappear and appear suddenly because they either drop into the shadow or simply blend into the sky and clouds.

There is a (wrongly named) method used by a few people that position themselves so that the sun is just blocked by the corner of a roof or a street light and film whatever floats by with an IR filter on their camera, can't remember what it's called but it's basically the same deal as what you're seeing.

edit on 8/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
After watching this several times, it definitely does NOT look like bugs or birds, and they appear to be up near or above the cloud floor, and they vary speed and direction and accelerate far faster than birds..

Send the raw footage to Bruce Maccabee and lets all hear what he thinks...

First go to brumac.8k.com...

And tell him about your interesting footage and ask if he will take a look at your footage, then hopefully he can reply to you and give you an email address that you can upload your raw footage to.

I have seen a lot of IR footage of actual birds and you can actually see that it is birds in those, but this footage looks nothing like birds, the objects do no look close to the camera at all...

Good catch!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There are a ton of these night vision ufo videos on youtube. Check out this woman's videos. www.youtube.com...

Here's one of them. Many of the lights make turns and swerve, indicating they are not satellites. Verify at 11:35.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Doesnt look like birds to me either. They seem to be further away and moving pretty quickly.

Nice video from someone also living in Middle Tennessee. Ive seen some strange things while driving on interstate 840. Dont know what it was though.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I just sent him a email, thanks for the heads up.
I wish the uploaded video quality was better, if people could see the oringinal footage played directly from the camera to a large screen TV I think you would all be amazed.

[Mod Edit: Replace quote of an entire previous post and replaced with "reply to" tags.]
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

... it's a bat.

2nd line: I almost turned off the video when it started with chemtrails... funny how "chemtrails" are so much more prevalent when it's cold outside - TPTB must be prepping us to spend more holiday money!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

... it's a bat.

2nd line: I almost turned off the video when it started with chemtrails... funny how "chemtrails" are so much more prevalent when it's cold outside - TPTB must be prepping us to spend more holiday money!!

You're not actually ignorant enough to imply that "chemtrails" aren't real, are you?

C'mon now...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think I'll disagree with your opinion, as you can see in the video they travel at high speed from west, Near the Sun to East away from the sun.
The method your talking about is called the SUN OBLITERATION METHOD.

[Mod Edit: Replace quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

infrared turn dark to light and vice versa, i think what u caught wasnt orbs but just birds. imo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
For those that are saying these can't be birds or bugs because they move too fast.

Can I ask how you can come to this conclusion without know the distance of the objects?

These are birds and bugs and appear to move as fast if not faster than what is seen in the OP:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0e5b96c628a.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f327da89217.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cf79cffbab2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9c4e171a411.gif[/atsimg]

Credit to depthoffield for the images.

What you people fail to take into account is that the perspective of which you see things can be misleading, more-so when trying to picture a 3D environment on a 2D screen.

More on that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That is somewhat better, however Hi8 will convert to close to 1080p instead of 360p. You need to use a good codec though for compression and when you transfer it you must use an s-video connection when you transfer it.

I still see what appears to be birds. What did you see visually with your own eyes?

I have no idea how to do what you recommend..sorry... I was looking through the viewfinder the whole time, what I saw through there was bright orbs. No objects were visable when i used regular video without the IR filter and Nightshot mode.

link   
looked like either bats or birds to me, and i saw nothing spraying "chemtrails", just a bit of motion blur.

thanks

rich

link   
You filmed bugs....

These often get mistaken for UFO. I bet you can film them every day at the same time if you wanted.

They appear to be moving fast because they are close to you. Plus lots of bugs are pretty fast like that.

Sorry, but you didn't film anything other than bugs. Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That being said, why did the said light vanish when it went behind the tree when he first spots it?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Buddy, these are not bugs. Do you think the people filming these are simply retarded?

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Because it went behind the tree...........

That is why it vanished...

This video was taken in the day... ambient light, including light in the infrared range, is reflecting off of everything. That includes bugs.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
Wow- thats pretty cool, interested to hear the debunkers on this one.

Okay, I know they look high up in the sky and moving really fast, but exactly why are these NOT just birds or bugs or little bits of seeds being blown around closer to the camera?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join