It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello! I have seen this sort of thing twice. April 2009, August 2010. The first at 6:30 am after putting my child on a school bus and walking the dog. The second time was at 10:30 pm after the Sumter South Carolina airshow day. My husband and son were in the garage I asked them to come out and watch. After three minutes of watching they both ran back into the house. Yes it is odd, I never believed in UFOs before that, I thought it was just television /media entertainment, a fancy idea. Now I have been asking why, and what, and who... Amazon.com fulfills book orders on UFOs quite nicely. Have you ever noticed how much television our society watches...thus no one is outside and looking at stars much. Society is pascified, distracted.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! I have seen this sort of thing twice. April 2009, August 2010. The first at 6:30 am after putting my child on a school bus and walking the dog. The second time was at 10:30 pm after the Sumter South Carolina airshow day. My husband and son were in the garage I asked them to come out and watch. After three minutes of watching they both ran back into the house. Yes it is odd, I never believed in UFOs before that, I thought it was just television /media entertainment, a fancy idea. Now I have been asking why, and what, and who... Amazon.com fulfills book orders on UFOs quite nicely. Have you ever noticed how much television our society watches...thus no one is outside and looking at stars much. Society is pascified, distracted.

Absolutely. And when did everyone here last see a shooting star at night ? I remember when I was living in the tropics I would see dozens of shooting stars everynight. I imagine now , with the lack of exposure to the sky, any shooting star appearing over a city would nowadays be treated as a UFO.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! I have seen this sort of thing twice. April 2009, August 2010. ......Have you ever noticed how much television our society watches...thus no one is outside and looking at stars much. Society is pascified, distracted.

If you don't look, you can't see..!!

When I'm outside I look at the sky quite a bit, if you don't put the time in watching the sky you'll never see what is actually flying around in our atmosphere. How many airliners with 125'+ wing spans pass overhead daily without you ever seeing them, now imagine how hard it would be to see a 30'+ sphere or disc flying overhead unless you were looking for them.
You must Look to be able to See.!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

You must Look to be able to See.!!!

..And the more you look the more you see. Up to a point where it gets scary !!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The orbs I saw the first time were stationary, in the outer atmosphere, and then they shot upwards in space at a
90 degrees, and then they just turned off. That was a five second sighting. The second sighting was orbs flying back and forth over head in the sky with no noise flying back and forth clearing the horizon rapidly changing directions, there were three of them. I live near the Columbia, SC airport, these were not planes. This is the third time I have lived near an airport, these were not planes. These things were extremely high up and extremely fast,
my husband who is an engineer and manager, ran in the house. He is a brave person.... and he ran in the house. I took astronomy at Ohio State University, and looked at planets etc... through their telescopes in Columbus, Ohio. I am here to say that occasionally weird objects invade, or trasspass in our uncontrollable airspace. It is all true. My eyes don't lie to me. Watch Ancient Aliens on Utube and have an epithany.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have seen this too....at night. I even started a thread here on ATS to see if anyone else happened to catch them (probably not worth reading and I really don't know how to provide the link anyway) and pretty much everyone "decided" it was spotlights because I live near an airport....

I know I didn't see spots, I've seen them before and that is not what was over my head that night. There were three "orbs" (I don't believe I ever even really heard of orbs before that night - if I did I didn't pay attention) and they moved very fast, very gracefully, and were in they sky for 2-3 hours behind the clouds. I tried to get them on film but quite honestly couldn't stay calm long enough to be patient to try to capture them....I'll never make that mistake again. My son came out with me and after the few minutes of shock wore off ran in the house - I just could not stay out there alone.

So it's a year later and I live in the same place ....and the airports are still in the same place as far as I know... but I have not seen a display like that since. Believe me I look up (and out windows) all the time. I just wanted to chime in to offer support and kudos for the OP. It's very frustrating when you sincerely try to post something of interest and can't get a resolution. Keep filming!!!

S&F

gtbH

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
nice!
star and flag

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Starting from 2:06

For something that small and moving that fast, how do you keep it on the screen tracking it so well zoomed in on it aswell? as if you already knew where it was going to go?!? As the object moves up and down so does the camera?!?!

i dunno something doesn't seem right here?! hope i'm wrong and all that, but as a keen videographer for a number of years, when zoomed in on a small object that your focusing in on a small screen, it is extremely hard to keep track of it, either excellent reactions or sumthin fishy

also at 2:38 there seems to be a another light appear that looks odd all together and that is sways the same way the camera moves......possible laser pen on top of the camera turning on a off?!?!.....seems very suspicious

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that, OP.
You know, Bush2's admin was trying to restrict the sale of ultraviolet/infrared film as well as dedicated ultraviolet/infrared cameras a few yeas ago.

Wondering if that dual see-it/not see it videos in Mexico of bizarre objects had something to do with it? I mean, when you have two vid-cams working together at the same time, one you see nothing than blue sky and cumulus clouds and the other the same plus an unknown moving around..? Well.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

It's because they aren't physical "crafts," they are spiritual beings. They have been here as long as we have, existing in a different dimension than ours. Why do you think we have so much proof of UFO's but no proof of aliens? CUZ THEY AIN'T ALIENS! lol

What?
Wheres the documentation for this?
cmon, this is just weird...

Watch this:

edit on 10-11-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjdust
Starting from 2:06

For something that small and moving that fast, how do you keep it on the screen tracking it so well zoomed in on it aswell? as if you already knew where it was going to go?!? As the object moves up and down so does the camera?!?!

i dunno something doesn't seem right here?! hope i'm wrong and all that, but as a keen videographer for a number of years, when zoomed in on a small object that your focusing in on a small screen, it is extremely hard to keep track of it, either excellent reactions or sumthin fishy

also at 2:38 there seems to be a another light appear that looks odd all together and that is sways the same way the camera moves......possible laser pen on top of the camera turning on a off?!?!.....seems very suspicious

If it was a BUG close to the camera, as people think it is, it would have been impossible to track it moving that fast that close. The object was far away and made it much easier to track, I was looking through the eye piece view finder which made it much easier to track, if I was trying to film it looking at the small LCD screen it would have been impossible to stay on it.

I think that light you mentioned is lens flare.. how you people keep coming up with this Laser Pointer crap just amazes me..LOL.. seems No one has ever looked at a Laser using a IR filter...LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think we need to put this Laser Pointer issue to rest once and for all...Here are the Wavelengths for Red and Green lasers.

Visible Green Laser Beam... 532nm
Visible Red Laser Beam....650nm

So if I'm using a 950nm IR filter, which only allows that wavelength to pass through, there is no way a Red or Green laser would be visible in the video.

Link: www.skylasers.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Sorry guy, you filmed insects and or birds. Stop trying to make people think you have some spectacular video. You have a very mundane video. Fortunately for you and your agenda, not many people know what bugs and birds look like in infrared cameras. However, you are not fooling people who do.

Some of us know that you know what you filmed. This is a staged video that you set out to film. Those of us who are awake and aware can hear it in your voice on the video. We know you film these every day, because they are just bugs and or birds. You are trying to pass this off as UFO, but you are only convincing the weak minded. Your efforts are wasted.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Your tone reminds me of this guy's, hehe: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Great video.

Please contact the local MUFON F.I. so they can do an investigative on the high res original. Find a large format video post site or get YouSendit and send to some of the video people here. This deserves a good final video file so all can see clearly.

If I was local to you I would do the video enhancement and final analysis. I'm on the west coast however.

Good work. Keep shooting and get a tripod so when video analysis is done you get way better results and detail. Even your respiration movement and heartbeat can be seen in still video. Either tripod or find a steady like a fence, car or street light. Any thing will do.

ZG

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Sorry guy, you filmed insects and or birds. Stop trying to make people think you have some spectacular video. You have a very mundane video. Fortunately for you and your agenda, not many people know what bugs and birds look like in infrared cameras. However, you are not fooling people who do.

Some of us know that you know what you filmed. This is a staged video that you set out to film. Those of us who are awake and aware can hear it in your voice on the video. We know you film these every day, because they are just bugs and or birds. You are trying to pass this off as UFO, but you are only convincing the weak minded. Your efforts are wasted.

Who are you? You need to display some reasoning and be specific. You claim many things about this that are accusatory and you seem to know details. Please expound. You know this person, or know of him? Or are you here to derail?

You have said nothing to convince anyone but gullibles. Now get serious and explain your concusions in a proper scientific manor, not like a ranting disinfo kook.

Seriously. Get it together.

ZG

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Omg! Evil bird attack! Or insects?
A very boring period for ufo hunters? So we are hunting birds?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Are some people actually say these are birds? LOL

Saying that they could possibly be birds with acme rockets strapped to their backs.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Please see my posts and consider the arguments I have put forward including the links providing information that strongly suggests these objects are very possibly Siwfts (Apodidae). One of the fastest aerial birds on the planet. At leat put some critical thinking into a post before you offer one-liner ''arm-chair'' expertise.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Who are you? You need to display some reasoning and be specific. You claim many things about this that are accusatory and you seem to know details. Please expound. You know this person, or know of him? Or are you here to derail?

You have said nothing to convince anyone but gullibles. Now get serious and explain your concusions in a proper scientific manor, not like a ranting disinfo kook.

Seriously. Get it together.

ZG

Zero,

Get off your pedestal for goodness sake. gift0fpr0phecy, has, like a good few others throughout this thread, put together, a logical, rational argument that suggests what is being captured in this footage are birds or bugs (although I'm stongly inclined to think they are the former i.e. Swifts).

So you assume that posters who agree with the logic presented by gift0fpr0phecy, earlier in the thread, must therefore be gullible? Why don't you take a look at my arguments for example, the theories put forward in my posts and the information I have presented, then, come back and offer a challenging counter-arguement that doesn't involve the bollocks you've just written above.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Gammarayburst, you're right i haven't looked at a laser pen through an Ir filter before, i was thinking as the camera seems to be following move by move on certain segments, it was a thought that something could have been modified/attached to the camera as it sways with your camera movement.

There a few times though where it actually appears infront of the trees also, 0:50 the light first appears and goes directly infront of the tree's? 2:28 the orb/ufo whatever you call it, moves in exact same way the camera suddenly moves, can you explain this?

I would also expect the video to be more unstable if you were just using the eyepiece of the camera, i normally find this harder to track objects as your other eye is closed and all you have for vision is that tiny screen that you are looking into to focus, if you are using the screen, at least you have both eyes able to focus on the screen and also on the environment around giving you a better chance of where to point the camera.

Sorry dude, i hope it is what you think it is, as i for one would love to see something like that for real on film, but i just think there's too many things going against you, please don't take this as having a go at you or anything that is the last thing i would want to do.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join