It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

you caught some nice fastwalkers there. if you haven't yet, check out this chick's body of work...www.youtube.com/user/seeingUFOsPA

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

you caught some nice fastwalkers there. if you haven't yet, check out this chick's body of work...www.youtube.com/user/seeingUFOsPA

"Fastwalkers," huh? lol, people come up with the funniest name for the spirits. Fastwalkers, critters, plasma, does nothing but adds to the confusion...

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

First, there are no chemtrails in your video. I can tell what clouds look like, and know what a normal layer of cirrus clouds look like. Please, please do some research in meteorology, so you can learn too. You can do it, for free, right here on the Web....or, if that isn't sufficient, go to a Community College, take a short course if they offer one. Check in your area.

On that note...."chemtrails', as is the common hoax and latest "craze", do not exist as suggested, despite what the multitude of uneducated people who make websites devoted to the topic try to tell you. Note, they are uneducated about meteorology science, the atmosphere, and how it all interacts.

Second, the point of your thread? The "UFOs"? Birds.

Your camera recorded them after it was in IR-mode, correct? That's a big clue, right there.

Birds. Birds. Birds.

Low altitude birds. Relative motion, therefore, seems "fast". That's how it works, in reality.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm impressed. Keep it coming. I honestly can't see how people would say these are birds. I'm more inclined to believe they are "beings" and they look like they're having some fun. S&F

peace

link   

Awesome video, I am actually getting the same camera with a1000 nm IR lens here in about a week. I plan to leave mine out overnight and see if I can catch anything, maybe after a few weeks I could have enough footage to make a highlight reel of a sort showing all the strange stuff I HOPE I film lol. Why dont you do the same?

link   
The movement doesn't resemble birds to me, but at that height it's hard to say for sure. The unnatural looking straight lines in the sky (ie potential chemtrails) make the video worthwhile even without the "ufos". Good video!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Your right, we don't know how far they are from the lens and since this is using an IR filter, we don't know if these tiny objects are in focus or out of focus so there is no way to tell how far they are.

Also when the white dot disappears into the white, it's not a cloud as the white area's in IR are actually open sky and the dark areas are clouds.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Because we have seen other IR footage where we know it's birds and they appear to look the same. Because some of us have lots of experience in photography. Perhaps other reasons.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision

YOu should upload it HD style to youtube

I'll try to do that, but using Windows Movie Maker to download them from my camera it looses a lot of quality.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Why not do it directly, instead of with movie maker?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Nice catch, whatever it may be.

Did you tried to film it in normal mode? That way it could be easier to identify, seeing you already knew they were there.

I think those are birds, but keep looking and posting.

PS: what make and model is your camera? Maybe someone knows of a better way of getting the footage from the camera to the computer.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At least we're moving forward. Is this the first video of UFO's ever made using a tripod?
And without dramatic and crappy music?

Yes, I think we're moving forward.

Now, about the birds....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Nice work mate! I wish I had a decent infrared cam to capture this stuff - one suggestion tho - pehaps you could setup a camera fliming normal so people can blatently see these objects are not apparent in the visible spectrum while recording the infrared spectrum at the same time.

I have seen this done before and it will make you evidence a heck of alot more convincing to professionals - but this combined with other infrared evidence is more than enough proof for me. THANK YOU!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting

IMO birds do not move that freakin fast....wow what was that

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know for a 100% fact chem trails are a hoax? Do you work with the government and know this to be true?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time viewing the video. It starts, but once it gets about 8 seconds in, it stops and resets back to the beginning. Must be my pc.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

you could say the same think about watching flys or gnats, zipping around like it's completely random. it's all relative at different time frames and perceptions

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK, I uploaded the video directly from my camera to YouTube, the quality is not much better.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have to admit, I almost stopped the video as soon as I heard "they're spraying chemtrails again". But I hung in there long enough to see what looks to me like bugs not far from the camera. Maybe 20 or so feet away, flying around in the afternoon warmth.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

First, good thinking on adding the lens attachment and putting it into NV mode to put a different hue on the clouds. I was in fact able to see more clouds with the aforementioned.

As far as the UFO's in the video I would like you to consider the following alternative. Please take a look at this video, but first, read the description from youtube:

UFO, GHOST? bugs? Can't figure out WHAT THE HELL THIS IS!! Filmed with Clover surveillance hi-res cam on July 4, 2009 in Harmar Township, NE of downtown Pittsburgh at 3:22 AM. Was up because I had just changed the VCR tape at 3:11AM. Was facing that direction in chair and saw no lights when it went by. No one was outside, and no boats were on the river. Clover Cam has 255 foot range nightvision IR illuminators and is touted as "military grade". $324 at Sam's Club, if you want to buy one. Crazy orbs caught on this thing too. Want to see some crazy stuff-try out this cam.
Gee, they should send me a free DVR for just advertising their products, shouldn't they?

Now this lady is leaning more towards a paranormal phenomena, none the less, the types of images she's filming are very similar to what you filmed, or more what I depicted that you filmed based on the similar sporadic movements of some flying insects, not birds, observe:

By comparing the two videos, the images that both photographers have managed to capture are very similar in nature across the board. The only difference that I propose is that the flying insects appeared to be closer to the camera in the lady's paranormal video.

I feel you happen to film flying insects at a much further range but not far enough that the camera couldn't pick them up, which I feel could give the illusion of sporadically moving aircraft at a great distance.

It is my opinion that these are merely sporadic flying insects from a slight distance that happen to catch the glare of the sun, there are quite a few beetles that have very reflective exoskeletons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join