It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My relationship with conspiracies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello brothers and sisters!

I'm new to this site, and also pretty new to conspiracy theories. So the first time I ever came across something like this was about a year ago; one of my classmates showed me a video about Illuminati and satanism in the music industry. This peeked my attention, and after doing some research on this subject, I became obsessed with conspiracy theories. Mostly about the satanic "New World Order". I started to wake my family from being sheep. At first they didn't believe me, then they did, and now they don't care about any of this.

I recently realised that we are running out of time, I believe that we are approaching the end of days as many would put it. Therefore i started to hang up posters around my school, telling people to look up Illuminati, Aliens, NWO, Bohemian Grove, Chemtrails and so on. This has proven to work, as almost everyone I know, has some knowlegde of what is going on, or at least that something isn't right in this world.

That was my introduction. Feel free to share your own stories, I would appreciate it very much
Have a good one.
-ice

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
One thing although they do want to control people, they are just happy letting you watch tv, so i would not worry on personal level.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One thing although they do want to control people, they are just happy letting you watch tv, so i would not worry on personal level.
I make it personal my friend

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome to the forums!

You will find me in the prophecy/paranormal/metaphysics forum. There are some end time prophecies and some things in the religions that I believe are not at all understood today in relationship to the world today.

Yes, the world has become bad and most people have become bad and have no compassion or kindness anymore. Just like all the ancient prophecies concluded. In fact we are near the end of times as we know them. I am sure of it and many people can feel it(some even see it in the microscopic sky colors) coming.

All prohecies have one main theme, good and evil people will be separated at Judgment day. So if one believes this is coming now one should first of all try to become a good person.

To me the solution was surrendering my ego and start cultivating myself in Falun Dafa - which I believe hold the genuine solution to each person trying to become a good person before too late.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good

top topics

join