It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Spiritual Music"...Enjoy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I recently got Ableton live and have been enjoying the variety of things its capable of.I have created a couple of songs already and have included the link to my MP3 locker so anyone who wants, can listen to them.I will continue to keep adding songs as I make them.I have been playing around with conspiracy songs as well and am currently working on a 911 song based mostly on some of the audio from the new footage being released.I understand what a delicate topic it is so I have to be very weary of sensitivity.But I plan to keep it kind of tongue in cheek.Maybe we all need to just step back for a bit and look at the world and connect to it again ,we need to stop fighting with each other and get back to being spiritual beings rather than allowing our primitive instinct to fight each other take control.So sit back and relax.
Just click on my name under all artists and both songs will appear below.then just double click to play.They are really first time attempts at making music so if they seem crude to anyone please go easy on me,but I think I did alright for a noob.
Anyways I hope you enjoy some ambient and spiritual sounds.
For all the people who like challenges, on the "singularity" track who ever can geuss all the guest voices on the track will be given a thumbs up and a star by me just for fun.Hint there are eight guest voices on that track.

Ok folks, sorry I'm trying to provide a working link.I will have one up very shortly.Please stay tuned.

edit on 8-11-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

edit on 8-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 8-11-2010 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I also just got into ableton live. Love it! anyways your link doesn't seem to work for me, it asks me to sign in and not to a music page. Let me try again.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Ive tried the link a few times and it seems to work it should go right to my locker?Let me know if it does.Thanks.peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

ok hang on I have another way to do it, i tried another Source and the original link doesnt go into my locker, so bare with me and i will post a new link.Thanks.Peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ive got the links to my youtube channel working.So here they are.Sorry for the initial screwup.I hope some people are still interested.Peace.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text typo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Cool stuff man. Keep doin what you doin. I love ableton. The only downside I've found so far is the latency when recording live instruments thru ableton. I was happy to spend the money for it though.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ya, the possibilties are really endless with what it can do.You just need a good computer to really take advantage of its real potential.Its a bargain so I cant complain.Thanks for the imput.Peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Thanks for the heads up mark

Ive added them to my youtube channel. I think your selling yourself short, those were great for just starting out and i look forward to hearing some more.

Keep it up my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Awsome music man, Keep it up & bring the new wave of sound forward into the future.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3SeaRCH
Awsome music man, Keep it up & bring the new wave of sound forward into the future.

Thanks dude.Good to hear from you.What about your music ?
I think people need to hear what you are laying down.You got me started in this whole thing.
I'm gonna do a thread for you, because your a new member here and your music needs to be heard.
So thanks for the props and keep up the good work.
Remember keep cool calm and collected when posting replys in threads.Just the facts maam, just the facts.

Peace bro.

new topics

top topics

join