It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time poster long time reader!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
sup sup, here is my introduction. i dont know how to introduce myself because i dont think my stats are anybody's business so i just lay out my beliefs. i am a believer in the evolution of man. i believe in reincarnation and life cycles. i have had been declared dead that turned me from a lost soul to a person that knows. i dont know everything far from it, but i do know there is more to this world than the one we have before us. as for my political beliefs i think that all politicians should have term limits to keep ideas fresh and honest, except for the president. i believe that if the president was born for the job then he should have the chance during every election. because i am a believer in reincarnation, i believe our current system would be passing up future great leaders like the leaders of old. genghis kahn, ramse the great, ceasar augustus and many others. our system makes our president week while career politicians become more powerful than they should be. anyways i could go on forever on politics.
as for the current doom and gloom scenerios. i dont know if i feel that something is going to happen soon or more like i want it to. i have this anxiety like let's get it over with so we can move on. i hate the prison i live in with work. all i want is family time and can't ever get enough. i think that peter deunov is right about our end times i just wish he let us know when. everybody is looking at 2012 and to me this alignment is the only way we would receive the cosmic ray that deunov referred to. it is now nov. 2010 as bad as i want to believe in my evolution how am i suppose to stop what i am doing now to get ready for 2012 or beyond. i have to provide for my family i can't move out to amazon i mean i could but there is no way the family would go and i'm not leaving them. so what choices do i have?
i am on a journey of truth. that is y i finally joined. i am seeking answers and only find questions. i walk a thin line between what i believe is moral and what isnt i do what i have to do to protect and provide for my family. i want to know if the truth will really set me free, can i stop living this matrix either literally or metaphorically? am i really cleared of my karma because i meditate? i hope by joining i will further my knowledge of the world around me. i am excited to start putting in my two cents and to actually get feed back on my views by a community that can potentially destroy them. let the games begin =0)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

Welcome to the other side of the fence!

You seem like you will fit in just fine with us bunch of misfits. Just FYI though, I would suggest using paragraphs and spacing our your writting a bit more. Some people find large chuncks of text hard to read.

Hope you find what your looking for and I look forward to your contributions on the board.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TwistedAmnion

sup.. how did you know it was me? did i tell u? haha

top topics

join