It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This man saw the bomber and lost both legs and his eye and spleen :-

www.bbc.co.uk...

How is it that so many on here are prepared to blame all and sundry but the obvious perps ? It's like blaming Tahiti for World War 2.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why is this in the 9/11 conspiracy forum?
They're totally unrelated other than the fact that there were government exercises going in close proximity to the events.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

7/7 was totally unrelated to 9/11?

Odd sort of 'conspiracy' these NWO types are running!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Why is this in the 9/11 conspiracy forum?
They're totally unrelated other than the fact that there were government exercises going in close proximity to the events.

How so ? I am constantly seeing references to 7/7 being an " inside job " like 9/11. I am also constantly seeing references to Mossad/ Jews/ Israelis being involved.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
One thing we do know about 7/7 is the fact that in yet another amazing coincidence(9/11 has by far the most, but 7/7 runs close with its strange coincidences...) London was busy with simulated terror attacks on that day.......the same as 9/11....big excercises that were used to great effect by whoever perpetrated such a heinous crime.

We also know from other Eyewitnesses to Terror that the hole in one carriage was blown inwards and not outwards which indicates the bombs were planted underneath the train rather than carried on board by "suicide bombers"....

We also know that, like the US, these terror attacks were used to justify the "war on terror"....

So many coincidences.....makes one wonder, dont you think???

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I am constantly seeing references to 7/7 being an " inside job " like 9/11. I am also constantly seeing references to Mossad/ Jews/ Israelis being involved.

There is a very good reason for this, you just refuse to accept it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How is it that so many on here are prepared to blame all and sundry but the obvious perps ? It's like blaming Tahiti for World War 2.

I have to admit I asked that same question myself many, many times. Here we have Mohammed Atta, an outer space fanatic religious nut who was well travelled, highly intelligent, all screwed up with irrational hate, AND had extensive piloting skills. It's an irrefutable fact he came to the US, it's an irrefutable fact he took lessons on commercial aircraft trainers (which does *not* come cheap), it's an irrefutable fact he purchased a ticket on flight 11, and it's an irrefutable fact he personally knew many of the people who were on the other hijacked flights back from when he was still in Germany. Here's a guy who had the extremely unique combination of attitude, experience, resources, and connections to pull off the 9/11 attack...and we're supposed to believe the conspirators threw him away and had someone *else* do it. Huh?!?

Apparently to the truthers, if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a secret conspiracy to make us think it's a duck and it's really an elephant in a duck constume. You have to *want* these conspiracies to be true, to take them seriously at this point.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

I did not realize at the time but it was pointed out that at the time of the 7/7 attack PM Blair's support was very low and he was off in Scotland, miles away from the attack - afterwards Blair was popular again and the Brits swallowed everything about terrorism (which is a fake war BTW) since.

Here is the video www.youtube.com...

"and the most peculiar thing was we based our scenario on the simultaneous attacks on the Underground and mainline station so we suddenly had to switch from an exercise from fictional to real"

"so just to get this right, you were working on an exercise today that virtually envisioned this scenario"

"Almost precisely" I think the guy is called Peter Power.

More details on youtube www.youtube.com... so this is on the BBC and ITV. And let's not forget the 7,40 train which the terrorists were on, except the 7,40 has been canceled that day, so the OS of 7/7 is people got on trains that did not exist - great job. Plus lots of other details - the bombers appear to be patsies, that would certainly allow a great amount of covering of tracks and a layer of deniability. This reason alone of patsies would answer a lot of the OP's questions - proving this is next to impossible though, but you don't need facts when the MSM and political classes are corrupt and not investigating properly.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I have to admit I asked that same question myself many, many times. Here we have Mohammed Atta, an outer space fanatic religious nut who was well travelled, highly intelligent, all screwed up with irrational hate, AND had extensive piloting skills. It's an irrefutable fact he came to the US, it's an irrefutable fact he took lessons on commercial aircraft trainers (which does *not* come cheap), it's an irrefutable fact he purchased a ticket on flight 11, and it's an irrefutable fact he personally knew many of the people who were on the other hijacked flights back from when he was still in Germany. Here's a guy who had the extremely unique combination of attitude, experience, resources, and connections to pull off the 9/11 attack...and we're supposed to believe the conspirators threw him away and had someone *else* do it. Huh?!?

Apparently to the truthers, if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a secret conspiracy to make us think it's a duck and it's really an elephant in a duck constume. You have to *want* these conspiracies to be true, to take them seriously at this point.

i find every post of you very funny... you say the word "fact" yet there is not 1 Post of you, that is backed up by ANY documents. Anything you spill out on the forums are just your "OPINIONS" nothin more. You never provide ANY actual evidence, just write what comes to your mind... but i have to admint, every post from you makes me chuckle...

Please tell us the story again that the guys who build the WTCs where the same who where cleaning it up after 911
This was really a big laugh. Have you more of your "fact" driven stories??
edit on 9-11-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse
i find every post of you very funny... you say the word "fact" yet there is not 1 Post of you, that is backed up by ANY documents. Anything you spill out on the forums are just your "OPINIONS" nothin more. You never provide ANY actual evidence, just write what comes to your mind... but i have to admint, every post from you makes me chuckle...

Please tell us the story again that the guys who build the WTCs where the same who where cleaning it up after 911
This was really a big laugh.

All right, fair enough- NYC photographer Joel Meyerowitz was at ground zero photographing the cleanup of the wreckage when he encountered William Quinlan, a steel worker from Newfoundland who helped build the North Tower when he was a nineteen year old journeyman, and who had come back to help take it apart. This was documented in both Joel Meyerowitz' book, "Aftermath" as well as in the book, "City in the sky: the rise and fall of the World Trade Center" by James Glanz.

Have you more of your "fact" driven stories??

Yes I do, actually- it is an established fact that you truthers need to be extra careful about demanding I back up my statements with sources, becuase I will. Feel free to respond once you take your foot out of your mouth.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

aaa ok... so its one Builder who helped cleaning up. So your story has changed... Funny... in another post you say
"most of the cleanup workers where the ones who build it"... so from "most" its now 1... your arguments loose more and more credibility... im wondering how many of your "facts" have been changed by you...

and yes please... give us some credible evidence or at least back up your story... Open a thread where you back up your claims you made in the other thread about mohammed atta. Ive read one true fact and that he was in Germany with some of the other terrorists but the other facts are just rubbish.

Still i would like to see 1 post with links and some evidence. You have so many posts and yet on NO Thread i remember from the last 2 months where you backed up your claims. Hell even the Judy Wood Story of some High Energy Weapon is more convincing then your spoken word. At least she tries to research it. You on the other hand do nothing...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

btw. nice signature...
From the man who said "Ive had no sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky"...

join