It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hate Speech" NECESSARILY Implies "Hate Censorship"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now, clearly, whenever TPTB encounter information which is a threat to their wealth, their power, or even their pride, they can always rely upon an ‘ace in the hole’ to silence their opponents once and for all: accuse them of fomenting “hate speech” of one kind or another:

Pictures of the Palestinian children of Gaza who were tortured to death or merely mutilated by white phosphorous, for example, should be considered “hate speech” of a particularly heinous variety called “anti-Semitism”. So say the Zionists.

News reports of the sexual torture of children by Roman priests should be referred to as being merely ‘pedophilia’; and, moreover, as evidence of a variety of “hate speech” called “anti-Catholic bigotry”. So says the Vatican.

And news reports and pictures of the hundreds upon hundreds upon thousands of Muslims who have been mercilessly slaughtered by other Muslims—or of Jews or Christians who have been slaughtered by Muslim suicide bombers—should be referred to as the “hate speech” called “anti-Islamic bigotry”. So say the Muslim Fundamentalists.

Basic information about physiology and alternative health modalities (I have written several notes and replies concerning my research in Iridology on the Medical Issues and Conspiracies forum) should be referred to as “hate speech” against the pharmaceutical-medical establishment.

And, no joke, the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the “Son of man” and the Revelation of the "resurrection" which Unseals the Revelation of John has already been referred to as “hate speech” (against the Christian religious 'authorities', I suppose); and it would not surprise me in the least if it were soon declared to be “hate speech” against the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ merely to say that the Doctrine of “resurrection” was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.

Now, what typically happens is that those who are accused of fomenting “hate speech” are usually so busy in defending themselves against such an utterly ridiculous accusation that they become seriously distracted from the fundamental goal.

Thus, I suggest that it is time to coin a new term for a new kind of human behavior:

Hate censorship....

Hate censorship including not merely the censorship of any and all information that threatens TPTB; but, also, accusations of “hate speech” against those who are providing such information in the first place.

And now, to an issue which is particularly 'dear' to my heart:

Is Wikipedia guilty of “hate speech”?

I have no idea.

Is Wikipedia guilty of “hate censorship”?

IN SPADES.

For their censorship of the Truth about the Revelation and Doctrine of “resurrection”.

A Truth which would directly threaten the wealth, the power, and the pride of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

They (TPTB) will not like that term. They don't like to talk about absolute power corrupts absolutely, either. They like to talk about the efficiencies of global economics and global government. They like to talk about rights, and human rights. They don't like to talk about the specifics of what constitutes a foreign invasion and genocide.
Typical.
Good thread.

join