It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1st Official Paranormal Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sat night we met up with a paranormal investigation group at a cemetary here in the dirty south.
I've found some things on audio but I'm not posting those until my husband hears them. The area has graves from the 1800's and the photo is best viewed at 100%.

I dragged along my husband who's not interested in this stuff to take photos since he has the good camera. I gave him specific instructions not to alter the pic when transferring to his laptop with the exception of changing the exif format to jpg so I could look through them with my "easy viewing" software. I did alter one thing myself. I cut out the bottom of the photo due to not wanting my fat ass on ATS.

Please view it and see if anything stands out to you or if its me and a case of Pareidolia. I'm sure someone could manipulate the photo slightly to get a better view.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh and I'm not sure if the photo being in my ats media will allow you to enlarge to its actual size. Let me know if I need to upload somewhere else for full size viewing.

I went back and lightened the photo. The photo below is at 100% view

edit on 8-11-2010 by Bachrk because: lightened photo at 100% viewing
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't see anything. Where exactly in the pic should we be looking?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Over towards the right in the background

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm not seeing anything either... Is it in the trees or something in the right?? Or by the fence?? I'll keep looking through the picture but I'm not seeing anything sticking out.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ahhh I guess optical illusion. Looks like a head to me

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

You sure that isn't just 2 leaves?

ETA: Well, that's what it looks like to me anyway. You can even see the clear outline of both of them when you look close.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Bachrk

You sure that isn't just 2 leaves?

ETA: Well, that's what it looks like to me anyway. You can even see the clear outline of both of them when you look close.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

You're probably right. lol Thanks for eyeballing it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
You're probably right. lol Thanks for eyeballing it.

I'd prefer the paranormal explanation but I just don't see it.

If you did see something when taking the pic though (or the peson taking it) then I may think otherwise but if not then It's more than likely just 2 particuarly bright leaves angled perfectly IMO.

You should take more pics though, never know what you might find.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
might be the reason why you have seen a black helicopter over your house. That would explain a lot of things. The place itself is reminiscent of some photos (probably fakes but well) that had some greys in a cimetary in night vision. Really looks like the same place but I could be mistaken

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I see a head towards the right,,looks like its at the end of a branch.

top topics

join