It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO Introduces Obama as his "Fellow Kenyan"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

MR. KANSAGRA: Thank you. Welcome, Mr. President, to India. As a fellow Kenyan, I’m very proud to see that you have made --

Source

As the author of this 'story' (can i call it a story its so small) says, I too believe that "obviously Obama wasn't born in Kenya." I find it strange that this slip up (can I call it a slip up? obviously the CEO didn't mean 'fellow American' or 'not a fellow kenyan') is being reported on by ABC.

More fodder for birthers? Or does it even matter anymore? And what does the CEO of "Spice Jet" really know anyways. AT the very least this shows that its not JUST american conservators who think the president was born elsewhere

edit on 8-11-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
so what? i was born in america, but i have my italian paisanos.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

Yea, I honestly think that's what this was. I just kind wonder why it was reported on at all. Sometimes I wonder if there's not more conspiracy theorists in the media than they'd like to admit. And report little snippets like this as a clue of how they really feel. I guess that's what I was trying to say the 'conspiracy' would be. I seriously think both sides of the media try to push extreme ideas that they "don't believe in." but their simple mention of something seems to give it legitimacy, so i doubt that they really "don't believe it."

Also, I dont' knwo what a paisano is, but it makes me hungry.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh Oh hes caught, he cant go abck to the white house, whats he gonna do, poor guy..

cough cough

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
so what? i was born in america, but i have my italian paisanos.

Ditto, it would quite acceptable for anyone to mention my Russian heritage.
Does not make me less American.

Not newsworthy.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

...and my Pollack antecedents... as long as there were no jokes. Well, OK. Pollack jokes would be OK too.

new topics

top topics

join