It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

it does not meen he changed any of his beliefs

or thaughts when he joined and why would they let him join knowng his mind and why o why

would the masons make alistair crowly a honery 32 degree mason knowing his mind if the masons

as you say are so pure

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888

or thaughts when he joined and why would they let him join knowng his mind and why o why

would the masons make alistair crowly a honery 32 degree mason knowing his mind if the masons

as you say are so pure

And that is the question...why o why...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here.

wait, what? Craft masonry is speculative masonry. Operative masonry is where a craftsman cuts stones and places them in an order that makes them resemble a building. Speculative masonry is men meeting and learning about life in allegorical lessons in order to better themselves and their communities. Please point out where Brother Hall mentions Satan. Lucifer is the planet Venus or Jesus Christ depending on how you read that passage in the Bible. Satan is the opposite of God.

As you can see, they have exposed themselves. Powerful proof that Freemasonry is Satanism. The language is direct and clear. It is not cluttered with deliberately confusing arcane language that only an insider can understand.

No, Freemasonry is not Satanism. But you also don't know what Satanism is. I suggest you look it up. There are several members of ATS that are Satanists and would be happy to explain their religion to you. Freemasonry is not a religion, it is a tool to aid in strengthening your own religion, whatever that might be.

Further, note that Hall and Reynold E. Blight are 33rd Degree Masons, while the Illustrator is 32nd Degree. Macoy Publishing Company is also one of the most respected of all Masonic Publishing Houses.

all are 3rd degree master masons. The only degree that matters. While I hope to one day be a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason, that has nothing to do with Blue lodge masonry. Any more than being Potentate of the Shrine does.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

as you say are so pure

Mr. Crowley was a part of a clandestine group of masons. he thought he was joining the real deal and once he found out that he was not part of UGLE masonry, he was a bit pissed. So Alister Crowley was never a 3rd degree master mason in a recognized lodge. But do you really know anything about him other than what you have read on www.ihatemasonry.org? He was a fascinating character. Not at all the evil person he was portrayed to be. More like a guy who would poke the badger to see if he was in a good mood. Look him up. You might learn something.

Manny P. Hall joined masonry after writing about it for years because he wanted to know the real deal. he had spent his life having real masons try to explain to him what it was about. Once he found out, he wrote quite a few things that explain it better then most masons can. he just happens to be a gifted writer. And masonry would not be against anyone joining so long as they fit the criteria. Being a man, freeborn, of good report, and well recommended. And believing in one supreme being as God the creator. Does that sound evil in any way?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The question about Aleister Crowley still remains...

why o why...

Crowley was a 32nd degree freemason...

A person involved in black magic witchcraft...

In a pure society of non witchcraft?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Alister Crowley was no more of a mason than you are in my eyes, and the eyes of regular masonry. But as I said, he wasn't the devil incarnate that you think he was. He was a guy who spent his life searching for knowledge. And he wasn't afraid to go outside the normal channels to find it. I personally wouldn't go that way, but it wasn't my choice, it was his. Don't you have a better argument than crowley? what about your thought on that Pike passage?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

as you say are so pure

Mr. Crowley was a part of a clandestine group of masons. he thought he was joining the real deal and once he found out that he was not part of UGLE masonry, he was a bit pissed. So Alister Crowley was never a 3rd degree master mason in a recognized lodge. But do you really know anything about him other than what you have read on www.ihatemasonry.org? He was a fascinating character. Not at all the evil person he was portrayed to be. More like a guy who would poke the badger to see if he was in a good mood. Look him up. You might learn something.

Manny P. Hall joined masonry after writing about it for years because he wanted to know the real deal. he had spent his life having real masons try to explain to him what it was about. Once he found out, he wrote quite a few things that explain it better then most masons can. he just happens to be a gifted writer. And masonry would not be against anyone joining so long as they fit the criteria. Being a man, freeborn, of good report, and well recommended. And believing in one supreme being as God the creator. Does that sound evil in any way?

And that to me, is mindless banter, sorry.
Aleister Crowley was a fascinating character?
Not at all evil?
Member of a clandestine group of masons?
the whole mason group is clandestine.
Wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Alister Crowley was no more of a mason than you are in my eyes, and the eyes of regular masonry. But as I said, he wasn't the devil incarnate that you think he was. He was a guy who spent his life searching for knowledge. And he wasn't afraid to go outside the normal channels to find it. I personally wouldn't go that way, but it wasn't my choice, it was his. Don't you have a better argument than crowley? what about your thought on that Pike passage?

Do I have a better argument than Crowley?
You must be joking right?
I could stay here all night posting links, videos, about freemasonry linked to satanism and the new world order.
It would be so many links and vids that I would be spamming, but you already know that.
Let me see your proof that freemasonry is not linked with satanism, black magic, new world order?
We need not go down that road as this is not the thread for that.
I responded with the quote.
I also responded with the Dajjal having 'one' eye in the Qu'ran, 'one' of the holy books the other member mentioned.
The response to "dont you have a better argument than Crowley", you've just read.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A few contra points I have heard about freemasonry.

A while ago I was interested in freemasonry, but after some research I've lost my interest.
from a user comment on Youtube, who claims that he was a member in a freemasonry loge in Germany:
• freemasonry want to completely monitor us
• they have the power to produce an economic crisis

I also watched a talk of someone who is politician and lawyer from Austria and did a lot of research on freemasonry (German video part 1/8). He has a very strong anti freemasonry attitude and is extremely pro Christian.

A few of his points:
• freemasonry have a huge impact on newspaper publishers and other MSM
• higher rank Freemasons control lower rank Freemasons
• several revenge grades on members exist; the highest possible revenge grade is murder
• murder of Christian politicians in Latin America can be traced back to Freemasons e.g. Moreno who was president of Ecuador
• Freemason loges do absurd rituals with skulls, e.g. spit on the skull
• he claims that obviously every American president was a high rank member of freemasonry. As example for this he mentions Henry Truman; he gained a higher rank when he ordered the nuke bombing on the two Japanese towns Hiroshima and Nagasaki which had the highest share of Christians in Japanese towns; military this two towns were completely insignificant
• service clubs are for recruiting purpose and the people in it are not in the loge, but Freemasons control them to see if they are capable of being Freemason (maybe in the US and other countries it's different or the same
)
• the European Union is full of freemasonry symbolism; the Lisbon treaty doesn't contain a god
• freemasonry accept every highest being of god including Satan
• in the British Army it's allowed to make satanic rituals in protected buildings, because for the freemasonry Satan is a highest being

Of course these are only some of the points of his almost 2 hours speech. I believe this even if he has very strange views on gender equality, homosexuality and even if he's a extremely conservative Christian.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Fenrin because: grammar and spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Let me see your proof that freemasonry is not linked with satanism, black magic, new world order?

I can't prove a negative. In fact, the only proof I can offer is my testimony that masonry is exactly as I have always stated. A group of men trying to be better men. There is no worship of anyone other than the great architect of the Universe, or God as I like to call him. There is no mention of Lucifer, Satan, Baal, Alister Crowley, Santa Clause, or the Easter Bunny in masonry. Lessons are taught during the degrees that help with life's challenges and they are meant to give guidance to the initiate.

Can you prove that you don't secretly think of Bob Barker in a Tu-tu? I thought not.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i have never heard of ihatemasonrey.com

as for alistair crowly he lived not from where i lived

so i have an intrest and to say he was a charming man is quite wrong

he was always heavly envolved in every thing satanic

and his ifluence is still felt around the world

thru the music industry and we all know where thats comming from these days

i just find it a bit funny that you a mason thinks hes an all right guy

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenrin
. He has a very strong anti freemasonry attitude and is extremely pro Christian.

I suppose I could give a two hour speach about how the carpet layer union is riddeled with evil. They secretly pray to Carball, the father of Lucifer and brother to Satan, and they eat carp, the evil fish. Of course, none of that is true since I am not a member of the carpet layers union and I have never been to one of their meetings. But the fact that they can make a seam in carpet disapear, well, it's black magic I tell you. They are of the devil. it never mentions ways to lay carpet in the bible.

see, I could go on for days.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

we weren't buddies or anything, I just did a little research on him and found out that a lot of the claims come from over zealous self proclaimed Christians who are completely intolerant of other religions or ideas. He did try witch craft and even tried to talk to evil spirits. But he never ate anybody, killed anybody, sacrificed anybody, or stole candy. Well I can't be sure about that last one, but you get the point. Know who it is you are crucifying before you pound the last steak. He was far from an angel, but also far from the Devil.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
sorry but im giving up

we wil never get the truth out of a mason

because they have to swear an oath to keep there scerets and protect there brotherhood

even to the point of lying in court for a brother

so how can we take what you say as truth

and it is as simple as that

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

you are right. the only way to really know for sure is to become a mason. or spend your life wondering about what evil lurks behind the Tylers Door.

Muhahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What's the general consensus about freemasonry and the occult? (for intents & purposes let's just say ancient astrology & the like - not the Satan misconception)

I don't think the average, or even 'higher up' masons are purposely doing occult rituals.. but are unknowingly doing them because they haven't been completely clued in. In my opinion, if that's what's happening, the highest of the masons couldn't be happier about it. They most likely don't care if people know what they're doing, just as long as they're doing the rituals (like music video rituals, vatican rituals etc)

I'm completely prepared to take a beating for this here

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenrin

• freemasonry have a huge impact on newspaper publishers and other MSM

Not really.

• higher rank Freemasons control lower rank Freemasons

Nope. Highest rank there is is the Master Mason, third degree, but even then a Mason can not command another - he can ask politely, though.

• several revenge grades on members exist; the highest possible revenge grade is murder

Freemasonry doesn't have that as part of it's practices.

• Freemason loges do absurd rituals with skulls, e.g. spit on the skull

The only one I know of is one in the York Rite, where there's a symbolic drinking of wine from the skull. The symbolism is drawing from the knowledge of those who came before.
Skulls are used universally as symbols of mortality, Freemasonry includes them as symbols to remind a Mason that everyone is mortal.

he claims that obviously every American president was a high rank member of freemasonry.

14 US presidents were Masons, none recently. Truman was however a Mason, third degree Master Mason.
However, the location chosen had more to do with the war, not to do with the Christian population. (Most Masons are, after all, Christian.)

service clubs are for recruiting purpose and the people in it are not in the loge, but Freemasons control them to see if they are capable of being Freemason

Freemasons don't recruit, as they like to say, 2B1ASK1.

the European Union is full of freemasonry symbolism; the Lisbon treaty doesn't contain a god

... So, it doesn't mention a God. The EU comprises several different nationalities and religions. If the Masons were involved, I'd expect to see a more general god or religious presentation.

• freemasonry accept every highest being of god including Satan

I think you mean as God... and there's been some interesting debate here to show why Satan does not fit the bill, as he's entirely subservient to God.

• in the British Army it's allowed to make satanic rituals in protected buildings, because for the freemasonry Satan is a highest being

Um... never heard of the Brits allowing Satanic ritual, and Satan is not Freemasonry's highest being.
One of the things I like about Freemasonry is it has no highest being, instead each mason is allowed his own beliefs as to God.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I own an almost 100 year old copy of Morals and Dogma. No satanism. Aleister Crowley did not believe in Satan or condone Black Magick. Get your facts straight please.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Well, occult means hidden, and rituals are part of each degree of Masonry.
So... each Mason knowingly practices an occult ritual.
Mostly all they do is business meetings, opening the lodge, closing, only real ritual work, as far as I understand comes when it's time to elevate a member to the next degree.

As far as High level... a third Degree Master Mason can be voted into he office of Worshipful master, and from there can have a member removed, regardless of what other affiliations or degrees he may have, for example in the Scottish Rite.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

where have you been hiding? I hope you didn't end up on the wrong end of a MMA bout.

nice to see you back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join