It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

just to expand on that a bit, people complain about not having the secrets because they are too lazy to look for them. As you say, they exist and can be found free of charge. The House of Temple has one of the biggest masonic libraries in the world and you can view any book you want for free providing you don't take it out of the temple. they even provide some space for you to sit and research. I am not sure what else people could want.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
www.iscariots.com...

The Orthodox Church and the catholic one have expressed anti masonry opinions, especially in the interwar period. It is well known the war between the Pope and the Illuminati and the fact that orthodox churches from Greece and Romania have forbidden any contact with the masonry to their followers. Even Muslim clerics have taken anti masonry positions. In conclusion, anti masonry is a frequent attitude found amongst traditionalists everywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
Their teachings are secret.

Basically, if the "secret doings", of any organization of men, were similar in nature to the "outer doings", which they willingly declare, then there would be no real need for secrets. The only advantage then, is when the "secret doings" are contrary to the public doings, so that those things made public might contribute to the effort of hiding the true workings of the secret activity. One cannot hide from "the logic of truth."

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

If you look at the history of the world then you'd realize that although in today's world the virtues that Freemasonry perpetuates doesn't seem all that radical, back in the day it would have earned them the ire of monarchies and religious authorities so secrecy was necessary and since that time we've stayed a private organization.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ACTUALLY: There was no Europe until the founding of the Ancient Roman Empire...
Then... there was nothing but death until the Christ came.
When the Holy Catholic Church was come... Europe was the main goal.
Each country was to be Christians and have their appropriated Kings to govern.
The mission of the Pope was to unify the whole Europe and see it excell in all respects.
BUT! But Freemasons and Illuminati could not stop the conquest of discovery.
Also... the reigning kings could not settle their differences...
Nor could they refrain from their individual heresies... king henry viii...

So... Bah Hum Bug to you all....

God will send someone better!
edit on 4-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Yes... It Is True!

edit on 4-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Yes... I Am Sure Of It!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Had the Pope succeeded... Europe would be the ultimate super power of the universe.

But! Stupid People don't deserve that I guess....

Personally tho... I would've loved the idea of the United Blue Race under one Grand Pontiff!
To see it... know it... and love it!

Thanks for ruining my dreams!

edit on 4-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: BAHHUMBUG!

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join