It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Wow. It was ten minutes ago. Really hard research there,sport. A really lame deflection. I dont need to repost things from 10 minutes ago. If your attention span cant handle it, sorry.

Ok then suit yourself sport.
Im happy with that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm happy too ! You cant even respond to direct queries. That says to members here more than you know. Thanks for playing, study up for that big test tomorrow !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I just said, ask me anything.
Stop arguing, please save your energy.
What queries?

edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

so are you done with the Obama thing yet?

and for the record, I disagree with Augustus about the Jesuits infiltrating Freemasonry. I would thing they definitely tried and probably did get a few members involved, but once they found out what masonry was really about, they could not affect it's structure based on how it is set up. And maybe they learned a few things while they were there. Given the choices, I am sure I would try to find out everything I could about my adversaries. Another reason I welcome the uninformed to ask questions, I only wish they had the testicular fortitude to find out the hard way. But most are just windbags.
edit on 14-11-2010 by network dude because: add thought

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes.
It was just that I had to add.
Why?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dont play dumb. You can obviously read. Respond to what I have posited. I am not playing your games. Answer the questions you were asked. You can use the "reply to "button if needed (to the questions on this same page). If you have no answers , admit it like an adult.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are the one playing games here. Ask me what you want if not leave me alone, simple.
Can you handle that?
Am I getting through to you?
What do you want, what queries, what is your question?

Is this clear enough, I think it is.

Should your next post be something along the lines of asking me what the hell it is youre referring to, you've honestly lost me sport.
Honest.
So save the 500 posts and stop arguing and go ahead and ask me.

Once again, go ahead.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so are you done with the Obama thing yet?

and for the record, I disagree with Augustus about the Jesuits infiltrating Freemasonry. I would thing they definitely tried and probably did get a few members involved, but once they found out what masonry was really about, they could not affect it's structure based on how it is set up. And maybe they learned a few things while they were there. Given the choices, I am sure I would try to find out everything I could about my adversaries. Another reason I welcome the uninformed to ask questions, I only wish they had the testicular fortitude to find out the hard way. But most are just windbags.
edit on 14-11-2010 by network dude because: add thought

Thank you for that.
Yes most are just windbags, I am one of them sometimes, no one's perfect.
I have to ask though if somethings on my mind.
Niceone.

Although I agree with Augustus on the part that it would be very hard to infiltrate due to the structure.
But on why they would think it would benefit them, for me it's clear and I agree with you there, I think.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

You are the one playing games here. Ask me what you want if not leave me alone, simple.
Can you handle that?

Should your next post be something along the lines of asking me what the hell it is youre referring to, you've honestly lost me sport.

I asked questions that you couldnt answer. They are here on this page. If you choose to read them but not answer, I understand as deflection seems to be your modus operandi.Remember, school starts early tomorrow.. Brush those teeth and get on the bus !!
Honest.

Once again, go ahead.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Can you handle that?

I asked questions that you couldnt answer. They are here on this page. If you choose to read them but not answer, I understand as deflection seems to be your modus operandi.Remember, school starts early tomorrow.. Brush those teeth and get on the bus !!
Honest.

Once again, go ahead.

Star for that.

You want a cookie next?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

These are questions. You have not answered them, and claim "where are they" as if I never asked them.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

These are questions. You have not answered them, and claim "where are they" as if I never asked them.

Star for that also.
You can consider that your cookie.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So you dont have any credible facts to back up anything you post? And you refuse to answer direct questions? You have no first hand verification of anything ?. Ok, Its late, go to bed, school starts early ! Brush those teeth !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So you dont have any credible facts to back up anything you post? And you refuse to answer direct questions? You have no first hand verification of anything ?. Ok, Its late, go to bed, school starts early ! Brush those teeth !
edit on 11/14/10 by scooterstrats because: double post

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I am going to ask you nicely if not i'll have to just report you to the sherriff office for harrassment, know what I meen?

So, what is your problem?

What are the queries you talk about?

What are your questions?

Look theres no need for insults now is there. Like I said, I feel this is harrassment.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

what would help in the future is that if you have a question, phrase it as a question and not a accusatory fact. If you have accusatory facts, then bring evidence with them in order for us to know where you are basing your information from. Most often, we are polite when posting until the tone gets aggressive. If you look back, it started aggressive and escalated from there. In the last few pages, it has become very civil for the most part. I (and I assume the rest of us) prefer civil discussion where both parties can learn the most. Thanks for the discussion.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You can report anything you want. You havent read the last 2 pages of the thread. Your last few responses illustrate the fact that you have not read and/or ignore posts that you have no answer for. This is not reason for moderator intervention. If you cant answer straight questions, this may not be the site for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

what would help in the future is that if you have a question, phrase it as a question and not a accusatory fact. If you have accusatory facts, then bring evidence with them in order for us to know where you are basing your information from. Most often, we are polite when posting until the tone gets aggressive. If you look back, it started aggressive and escalated from there. In the last few pages, it has become very civil for the most part. I (and I assume the rest of us) prefer civil discussion where both parties can learn the most. Thanks for the discussion.

Yes you are totally right.
I am trying to stay as civil as possible.
It has been heated, but come on, dont tell me you have'nt enjoyed it as much as I have?
But if you read my posts correctly, I say it's my opinion, my belief.
When I said you could possibly be all disinfo agents, thats exactly what I meant, possibly, not definitley.
I like to have a great debate especially with supposed learned men as your selves.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Whats your aim here?

Dont tell me what site would be good for me, do you know me?

Dont insult me with brush your teeth remarks unless you want to be insulted back.

Im trying to tell you politely.

Do you speak English boy?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

My aim? Only for you to answer what was asked of you but you refuse.. Your "boy " comment dosent work.I cant make you respond to a direct question if you wont even read what has been posted. Anyway, back on topic !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join