It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You bore me, honestly.
I dont even know why im clinging on to this thread, it's dead for me, my opinion.

Read this;

"I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasonry, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils under which the Union is now laboring … a conspiracy of the few against the equal rights of the many … Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong – essentially wrong – a seed of evil, which can never produce any good.” -US President John Quincy Adams, “Letters on Freemasonry” 1833

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Every man holds a secret. Don't fool yourself.

reply to post by Saurus

And what works with me is that my mother is in the Eastern Star, and my ex-girlfriend got me to join the Eastern Star. Depending on my future employment and if I stay in Idaho I'll be Worthy Patron while she is Worthy Matron.

A gang may have an ideology, but it doesn't have a virtuous, moral code. Nor do they strive to live uprightly and do charitable work.

reply to post by Arcot

You really hold a strange, but false knowledge of Freemasonry.

That is that man's opinion and not the opinion of the Masonic Knights Templar.

reply to post by kinkykoala

This would only matter if that man believed in Original Sin.

reply to post by kinkykoala

Freemasonry allows men of all Faiths to become members.

Facts bore you? Also, you're not going to cite your sources or put some names to your general claims? See my previous post if you need to.

I have seen that quote before. So what? That is that man's opinion. I find it funny that many in the US would abolish free men from assembling *cough* 1st Amendment *cough*
edit on 12-11-2010 by KSigMason because: misspelled words

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Repost at Page 17 before the absolute drivel was apparent:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I put the ball in your court because it's your court remember? This is your brotherhood with names you can openly recite? I provided a link between the Rothschilds and Masons as defined by the Israel Supreme Court. I made a point to mention the whole banking cartel and its pitfalls. I go could on to cite the practice of taking one's land, worldly possessions, and money after a brief stay in a Masonic home as the basic racket. I am also inclined to leave you with reading material such as:

SCARLET AND THE BEAST — Vol. 3

English Freemasonry, Banks, and the Illegal Drug Trade

www.amazon.com...

The highlighted chapters include:

Chapter 1: Ancient Mystery Babylon and Drugs. The use of drugs in ancient mystery religions as a holy drink, as opium lozenges, as hashish sweets, and as cohoba snuff. Drugs used as an aphrodisiac during pagan religious rites, during black masses, and during sexual encounters with Satan.

Chapter 2: Modern Mystery Babylon and Drugs. British East India Company (BEIC) — the illegal drug distributor of the world from the 1603- 1873. The BEIC’s establishment of Masonic lodges throughout the Orient to protect the illegal drug trade. The British-Chinese Opium Wars. China cedes Hong Kong to London to establish drug banks. Chinese Triad Societies win Masonic revolution for Chiang Kai Shek. From Democracy to Communism.

Chapter 3: English Freemasonry’s Secret Agenda for Political Control of America. English Freemasonry’s South African gold and diamond mines used to finance the Southeast Asian opium farmers. Freemason Cecil Rhodes and the Rhodes Scholarships. How semi-secret English Masonic fronts are used in the illegal drug trade.

Chapter 4: Freemasonry and Central Banking. The rise of the Masonic house of Rothschild. Mail tampering, insider trading, and central banking. English Freemasonry centralizes wealth in Switzerland. Assassinations of American presidents who resist central banking. London’s plan to divide America by civil war. Freemason John Brown incites civil war. Northern and Southern Jurisdictions of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and the American Civil War. The Knights of the Golden Circle — a Masonic front. Masonry and the Southern Confederacy. Masonic Banks and Wall Street. Lincoln’s fight against central banking.

Chapter 5: Gradualism: Gold, Dollars, Debt, and Drugs. 33rd degree Mason John Wilkes Booth is contracted by London to assassinate Lincoln. The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan — a Scottish Rite front. Jesse James, 33rd degree Masons robs banks to fund a second civil war in America. London’s role in the Federal Reserve Banking Act of 1913. London’s role in the Stock Market Crash of 1929. London opens World Bank in 1930 to loot gold reserves of European nations. The Federal Reserve confiscates American citizens’ gold in 1933. Deficit spending, a road to wealth for British Masonic bankers. English Freemasonry’s successful plan to steal the gold from Fort Knox. United Nations and drugs.

Chapter 6: A Freemasonry of Terrorists. Right-wing European and South American terrorists controlled by English Freemasonry. Proof that death of Italian banker Roberto Calvi was a Masonic ritual murder. English Freemasonry, CIA, FBI, and illegal drugs. Proof John F. Kennedy was assassinated by English Masonic interests. The Warren Commission, a Masonic cover-up. Masonic assassination of Pope John Paul I. Masonic drug lodges in Europe and South America. The Falklands Drug War.

Chapter 7: London’s Drug War Against America. Freemasonry and the Mafia. Freemasonry’s attempt to assassinate Pope John Paul II. Ethnic Mafiosi and Freemasonry. Quatuor Coronati Lodge of Masonic Research and drugs. Freemason George Orwell exposes English Freemasonry’s plan to destroy America through illegal drugs. Masonic drug counterculture. British rock and roll groups open new drug markets for English Freemasonry.

Chapter 8: Vietnam and the Drug Wars. From 1949 to 1950, Chiang Kai Shek and the Triad drug runners lose China to communism. Chiang’s western army flees to Burma to build opium empire. Red China backs North Vietnam in attempt to capture Burmese opium trade. British intelligence trains CIA on how to finance secret war against communism with Burmese drug money. Early 1950s, CIA moves into Burma to assist opium barons’ struggle against communist takeover. CIA transports drugs for opium barons. Drug wars in Southeast Asia escalate into Vietnam War. Fidel Castro wins communist revolution in Cuba and expels Mafia. John F. Kennedy is assassinated for pulling plug on Vietnam Drug War and Bay of Pigs operation. Cooperation between the CIA and the South American drug cartels in using Mena, Arkansas airport.

Under the sign of the Scorpion- the Rise and Fall of the Soviet Empire

SECOND, ENLARGED EDITION IN ENGLISH

www.jyrilina.com...

This 447 page book provides stunning information about the secret role of the freemasons in international politics, about the bloody upheavals in France in 1789 and in Russia in 1917. The Author reveals the presence of dark Masonic forces behind the scenes (both Lenin and Trotsky were high-ranking freemasons and Illuminati, obeying the International Masonic Council). The Author pursues the history of the communist ideology from the Illuminati of the 18th century, to Moses Hess and his disciples Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. The Illuminati movement was founded on the 1st of May 1776 in Ingolstadt, Bavaria. The book describes the role of the Illuminati in the French "Revolution". It then goes on to examine the so-called Russian Revolutions in 1917. J�ri Lina shows how the events in Russia between 1917 and 1991 still affect the fate of the world.

The author tries to answer questions like: Where did the Communist idea originate and how was it developed? Why did powerful international financial circles finance the "Russian revolutionaries" in March and November 1917? What was the purpose of the social destruction that followed and in which way did this serve the forces behind the Communists?

"Under the Sign of the Scorpion" will change the reader's perception of reality. After the fall of the Soviet power on the 24th of August 1991, the official archives have begun to reveal their secrets to amazed Russian historians. There is a constant flow of new shocking information but only a trickle has as yet reached us in Western Europe and America. Above all, we lack an overall picture. It is this picture which J�ri Lina attempts to give us in his book, which is largely based on released Russian material.
The author also explains why the Soviet Union was abolished and is currently being recreated under another name - the European Union.

"Under the Sign of the Scorpion" is likely to change the reader's perception of reality. The reader should gain insight into another reality from where certain powers are attempting to control us with invisible threads.
The book is illustrated.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

In a way. It answers what you believe in.
This mason that told me has been in the craft for a very long time, although I dont know his rank.
He doesnt say much.
Actually thats all he's told me. The reason why it was profound to me, to hear that, was because of the timing.
Someone very dear, very near, to both of us, passed away. On the day of the funeral, that is what he told me.
He said he does not believe in the afterlife, he said when you die, thats it, there is nothing.
At a christening, the priest asked "do you renounce satan"
We were standing at the back, he looked at me and said "I dont".
On another ocasion he told me he believed jesus was just a man.

What do I think about this?
Im not an expert on anything so this is my opinion;

The Bible says, Jesus was the son of God - this mason said he was just a man
The Bible says, there is an afterlife - this mason said he does not believe in the afterlife
The Bible says, satan is Gods enemy - this mason said he does not renounce satan

This all to me is like reverse psychology
Could the very big secret is that they dont believe in anything, God or the afterlife?
Could it be just a tool to control the population?
Could they believe that the human being is God and satan?
And there is no divine judgement?

Very possibly.

It's very easy to look at it that way, a local priest might believe the whole Bible to be true.
But way up in the vatican, does 'Darth Ratzinger' (a bit of humour) believe this also, or is he part of the circus?

These are my thoughts.

well said, it sounds alot like where their beliefs are.
many people higher up on the masonic social ladder hold these same traits, theyd rather deny the real messenger of divinity in store for the infidel who holds no water in its bowl. makes you think about how you can draw a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

this place is full of LIARS, all paid to misinform & draw more into illusion of evil wickedness.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I am not a liar. We are messengers of truth fighting against those who twist words to snare the ignorant or feeble minded. For the most part, all we see here is religious intolerance. Fanatics are never satisfied with a free mind, they want obedient slaves to reign over. Freemasonry is just a scapegoat for the ignorant, fanatic, and tyrannical.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Skyfloating

So if you dont transmit them in spoken, written word or signs or symbols, then what do you use telepathy?
I dont understand what you just wrote, sorry.

Exactly...you dont understand it because you think its a matter of the written or spoken word.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Also, could you tell me why this thread is not on the active threads when it has 15 flags and alot of pages.
It is active, yet there is a thread there on active topics with I think 9 flags and 4 pages?

It was on active back when it was new. Now its not, because its no longer new. Thousands of new threads have opened since then.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ok about the active topic, thanks.

And I asked becasue of that exactly, I dont understand what you meen, could you elaborate on what you said please?

edit on 13-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

OK you have a book that has lots of pages in it and it claims all sorts of thing aboiut masonry being a front for the drug trade. You have established step 1. We have a book. Now please be so kind as to quote the paragraph that contains the proof of wrongdoing by the author so we can look up his proof and verify it. (just because it's in a book doesn't nessesarily make it a fact.)

If you can continue along these lines, we can have a disscussion/ debate.
edit on 13-11-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit to add: I must have missed this before, could you repost this in order that we see your "proof"

I provided a link between the Rothschilds and Masons as defined by the Israel Supreme Court.

edit on 13-11-2010 by network dude because: missed hint of information from poster

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
this place is full of LIARS, all paid to misinform & draw more into illusion of evil wickedness.

still waiting for that paycheck. Let me know if you get yours.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
still waiting for that paycheck.

Cashed mine yesterday and bought beer.

Jealous?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

ahh my northern friend, one six pack of Blatz does not a picnic make.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Masons, food for thought:

1) If the Freemasons are descended from the medieval stone guilds, then why do they dress up in a rough smock for each of the first three degrees of freemasonry? The rough smock is what medieval heretics wore as they were brought before the Inquisition.

2) If the master mason degree is the highest degree in freemasonry, then why is the coat of arms of the international grand lodge of Freemasonry the coat of arms of Royal Arch Freemasonry?

3) What can any Freemason here answer about their own history regarding the war between the moderns and the ancients? What started it, what happened during it, and what ended it. With out reverting to dogma!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
1) If the Freemasons are descended from the medieval stone guilds, then why do they dress up in a rough smock for each of the first three degrees of freemasonry? The rough smock is what medieval heretics wore as they were brought before the Inquisition.
In my personal opinion it just another aspect of the allegory play being presented. There's certainly an interesting juxtaposition between portraying someone as an accused, yet asking them if they're there of their own free will. I'll have to ask some of my more learned brethren what their thoughts are on the matter.

2) If the master mason degree is the highest degree in freemasonry, then why is the coat of arms of the international grand lodge of Freemasonry the coat of arms of Royal Arch Freemasonry?
Can you be more specific about an "international grand lodge of Freemasonry?" The only group I'm aware of that calls themselves that was started in Ohio about 4 or 5 years ago, and isn't recognized by regular Freemasonry. Basically they're just a few guys who weren't happy with how the Grand Lodge of Ohio was running things, so they split off and decided to make their own Grand Lodge. Nobody really takes them seriously, and as far as I know, that "grand lodge" only has 2 or 3 regular lodges under them.

3) What can any Freemason here answer about their own history regarding the war between the moderns and the ancients? What started it, what happened during it, and what ended it. With out reverting to dogma!
It's not something that's covered in the Masonic lectures. There may be Masons who've written about it, but honestly I know nothing about the subject.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

1) Actually the dress of the candidate varies slightly from even Lodge to Lodge, and Jurisdiction to Jurisdiction. JohnNorton also makes a good point.

2) There is no International Grand Lodge of Freemasonry. In the US, the highest level for Craft Masonry is the Grand Lodge which is the State. Out of the US, the Grand Lodge is the country. Now Royal Arch has an International level, but that is an appendant body.

3) Research the history of the United Grand Lodge of England.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall

Actually, in my jusisdiction, we simply wear our dinner suit in a certain way, along with a slipper.

This was done intentially to reaffirm that the Royal Arch degree is the completion of the third degree, and not a higher degree. Same coat of arms, because it's the same degree - just the completion thereof.

There are many other similarities on the grand lodge certificates of the royal arch and the craft, all symbolising that it is not actually a 'different' degree. For example, at the foot of the RA certificate is the flat mosaic pavement of the craft, and not the concave flooring of a RA chapter. In addition, the seal of the Supreme grand chapter. except for the lettering around it, is identical to that of the grand lodge.

edit on 13/11/2010 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Where do you think I've been for the last several months, cashed my check and head to Vegas.

I suck at gambling, by the way.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Let's try this, for the folks who's connection is to slow or Youtube is unavailable, could you outline the keypoints of the video, and what the speaker uses to back up these points?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And I asked becasue of that exactly, I dont understand what you meen, could you elaborate on what you said please?

The secrets of Freemasonry are not transmitted by the written or spoken word but by the Heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join