It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member whos fed up and angry at prediction threads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Again...simple answer....DONT READ THEM!!
Everyone has a right to say what they want on here so even if you dont agree and they are always wrong, DONT READ THEM!!
Are you another person who believes in censorship simply because others dissagree with you?
Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For a new member you sure got 'fed up and angry' awfully quick.
Didn't ya' know what this place was before you registered?
I think you are over reacting.
Deal with it ... adapt .. overcome or be overcome ...

or quit. Your choice.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As a newcomer myself, I have noticed the massive increase in this over the last few months, however I beleive this is an unfortunate side effect of modern world.

Basically if you were to imagine ATS like the world, the prediction threads are created by what are effectively our X FACTOR CONTESTANTS, attention who*es, its that type of "celebrity at any cost" attitude. No skill, no abilities, but they want the credit!

What IMO is happening is that some of these threads are created in the hope that something similar happens,then they can take the credit, this is why they are increasing in frequencey as eventually one of them will be "right" (even a broken clock is correct twice a day!) and that person will be an "awsome hero" to us all!! Its really as simple and pathetic as that. (they are no different from the "one line debunkers" just want all the "fame" without any of that bothersome work that goes with it)

edit on 8-11-2010 by S3ns1bl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Welcome!

In fact you are right about fake prophecies, they linger everywhere here and there and have rarely any relevance.

BUT a real prophecy is easily explained with modern physics. A human being has a pineal gland(third eye) and some people can use it and can improve their level as they go along in life. The third eye has many levels(81 it is said in Taoist school) that a human being can reach, at low levels(flesh eyesight, celestial level) one can see nothing from other dimensions. But at high levels one can see everything evolve on earth from another time in another dimension where one visits during meditation.

Ie Swedenborg could do it, Nostradamus, Ge An, the prophets of the bible, Buddha Shakyamuni they all could do it.

In Falun Dafa many high-level cultivators can see this planet from high dimensions where our time-field has no effect whatsoever. Hence they can see 100s of years back and ahead of current time.

Another thing: A genuine prophecy rarely will reveal details in plain text, or else everyone would believe and that is not allowed. For the people who persist and study the texts carefully there will be great rewards I believe.

Some examples of orthodox prophecies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

clearwisdom.net...

These prophecies are examples of orthodox prophecies as I see it.

They are genuine and performed by special people on a high level.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by MMPI2

Lots of fun and use of word like mugs...ah well, enough said.

respects and a second line.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by y2kendofworld

I don't know why you should be so annoyed. You have a choice - do not read them. Read the threads you are interested in and leave the prediciton threads to those who enjoy reading about doom and gloom.

Why try and reprive some one of their fix just because they are doom junkies aka searchers after the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think it's just people need that something to make their days less boring.. waiting up until the ufo's land gives you something to look forward to in the future. I just think people take it way too far sometimes and post ANYTHING they think of.

Also yea I've been on ATS for a bit now, I think 2 years? Not one prediction has ever come true. Stop it people ;p unless you have FACTS and not just a gut feeling.

Though the replies are kind of entertaining in the 'aftermath' stage when the date passes and nothing ends up happening.. lol.
edit on 8-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You said that they NEVER come true. I disagree, as I made this prediction on 11/5/2010 at 5:07pm: (AND IT CAME TRUE!!!!!)

The thread:
Thread on EMPs on Nov 6

My prediction:

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

Since everyone else has been making predictions about November 6th, I throw one in the ring that will actually come true: "Nothing will happen. It will be an unremarkable day". There, an ATS prophesy that will actually come true!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If you are fed up and angry, quit stirring the pot.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So you decided to make one of those annoying threads telling everyone how annoyed you are?

That's the other type of thread people are getting sick of. :shk:
Anger just breeds more anger.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

there is an easy way to solve this little problem you have, and yea i may be pushing the bout out, and going a little "out there" with this one...but u could just NOT READ THE PREDICTION THREADS?

yano?....like ummmmm problem solved

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Then don't read the Predictions forum. A conspiracy theory is, after all, a conspiracy theory. I thank them for posting anything they are suspicious of.

Welcome to ATS and enjoy the OTHER forums.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
sum tine i jusd reed thes story and thing to mysell how ard thay sow smart and thay no how is goin to hapen? not a one is sow smart thay no all , sow no werry.
and yes welcome two ! ATS
edit on 8-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

sorry about that my nephew from peru is visiting and wanted to reply.
edit on 8-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure about all past prediction threads being patently "false" as people claim here.

Anyway, I do know that if I start one of my own at any point after seeing some important matters possibly converging, I'll consider starting it out in the Hoax forum for people to post on, and ask that it "graduate" should it prove true!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join