It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My plea to ATS and the only prediction I will ever make.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I wish we could high-five. I hate fear mongering, it's gotten so bad, it can be found on the damn simpsons (which how can anyone still watch, it sucks now)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Perhaps there's just 200 users that flag every prediction they see. Or maybe, the government has infiltrated this site and flag all of the threads they know aren't going to happen so that we look in the wrong places.?
See what I did there?
It's probably just the first one. This site has thousands of members...we just need to flag the threads that are actually important to make up for the 200 users who flag every prediction thread they see.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I used to love the simpsons..now its just blah.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Because this website is not collectively owned or controlled by its members the management has a pictorial role, In presenting things and the design of the Web site and its functionality but like a small Business someone has to run the site and maintain it.

Like any commercial activity they are trying to raise money through advertising I have no criticism of the executive committee and creative production team including technical personal and Web designers.

I can only assume the role of volunteers and committed members who have invested a lot of their time and energy in creating articles and new topics everybody seems to be making a good contribution and it seems to be a tightly controlled not necessarily censorship, it's a good place for expressing your opinions and I find it very liberal

Libertarianism is my favorite subject buts surely a lot of the content enters into new territory for some people who are not familiar with anti-propaganda supposedly we asked become investigative journalist even if we are amateurish

Obviously the website has its limitations and cannot compete Or expand properly without ironing out problems the software program basically contains people and ideas and police's them to some degree but anybody who tries to question the motives of the owners of the site can simply be banned

Without the other members having a vote the website is not collectively owned and run this is capitalism or something that support entrepreneurism I was under the impression That this was to campaign and rebel against the establishment and expose mass media brainwashing And corruption I have no idea how many members there are who can contact each other directly by attaining their e-mail address this may not be very practical especially if people live all over the place if there is no physical contact among its members then it's cyberspace masturbation which I do not I agree with it has its uses.

And one more last point if you're not sufficiently literal and especially good at typing skills and spelling you’re at a great disadvantaged also gathering information that is not second and third-hand rubbish can be counter productive.

Because the internet has become more like a lottery whenever you set up networks title its some thing you never know or if, how many people will find you and join especially if you do not pay money to advertise their is so much competition on the internet to get you’re time and money.

Especially to use your details and your e-mail address to exploit and sell you something nobody is being asked to pay anything to join this website and react with the other members but because in this is a very important place and has so much potential.

I am taking the trouble to briefly account for the place and analyze to some degree its effectiveness and use the bottom line is how many members are there that take notice of the advertising.

The cost of running the site this size is quite small compared to more intricate social networks sites. I recommend you visit the ning.network.com especially if the management agreed to have them selfs linked to such a facility this is also based upon owner of the facility who pays money and has a responsibility of finding members.

Believe me finding members is not easy the internet is a quasar random lottery
What a load of rubbish along with Meta tagging and robots that crawl away at weird and peculiar notions.

The point is, Is the internet. a weird abstract place that is sadly supports or is a poor substitute for proper human intervention that connects us to the physical world and integrates society's evolution not hinder it.

edit on 3-12-2010 by pierre6000 because: corecctions

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

This thread is amazing and needs to be said but the sad thing is I have a love/hate kind of thing with predictions threads plus idk what I would do if ats got rid of them.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join