It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My plea to ATS and the only prediction I will ever make.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The best predictions are the ones that state " If enough people get the word out, TPTB(i hate this too) will have to abandon their diabolical plan."
It gives the predictor, AKA- nostradamus jr., an easy out in case nothing happens, which coincidentally is what usually happens- NOTHING

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You shouldn't have to "plea" to ATS if you've got something worth reading, here - i can see nothing that i havn't already seen before. And yet people keep flagging as if this thread has something enlightening or mind-breaking within. GL and HF
edit on 11/11/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

sounds like someone here is self-centered enough to want others to think just like them regardless of the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

If by "think like me" you mean use some common sense, then yes.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Buddy; you are bang on. There are some good threads that I want to visit, but get dragged into these willy-nilly. I am not saying do not post it, but do not make headlines of it

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You are so funny! I love your your descriptions and your vivid deatil of the train of thought. But NO. I just don't see what you see. I do see a major economic disappointment coming within...oooo...let's say sometime between January and April. Depending on how early people start shopping with credit cards and how fast our new republican congress is going to start up defending the corporations. I predict a total economic meltdown world wide.

That sort falls in line with your prediction. The only way to get people off track about the world ecomic failure is to start a World War III. I guess your prediction may come true but not because of "feelings". History repeats itself and when conquerors run out of llocal things to conquer..they turn their eyes on new territory! Hmmm, let's see, we have South America with their Lithium; South Africa with their diamonds; Afghanistan with their location and untapped treasure, the rest of the Middle East with the oil and other things.... Totally! World War III. But nobody except the Jihad and USA is stupid enough to use nuclear weapons. Oh wait, we are the ones who will be starting the damn thing...so, yes, perhaps your prediction may come true afterall.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It depends on which group you belong Believers vs Skeptics check Below link LOL

www.informationisbeautiful.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

hmm isn't ATS mostly a site for conspiracy theories ?..or am in the wrong site?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I love doom threads. I can't stand the world we live in. I hate every second of every day. life is pointless. Just blow it all up, kill us all, I don't care. Half the time I think I have already died and this is hell.

bring on the doom! WWIII, asteroids, earthquakes, tidal waves, alien invasions whatever. I can't wait.

I look forward to dying in it, and if by some strange luck I survive it, I can do whatever the hell I want in the post doom world.

The rich scum who rule the world have made it intolerable to exist and I pray for some awful disaster to destroy everything they have worked so hard to build up and control.

I'm just totally fed up with everything. You might say well why don't you just kill yourself then?
well I wish I had a good answer to that. I should. But I want the elite to suffer. I want the elite to die. I want revenge for this sick awful cruel pointless existence they forced on me. If I can live to see them suffer and die I can die happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I agree with you. And, for the guy who said "SO WHAT?" if none of those predictions come true, I'd say that if I wanted to waste my time with "because my gut feeling tells me so"-type predictions, I'D CALL A PSYCHIC HOTLINE.

The sad reality for many people here, I think, is that they come here for entertainment. It's a search for "the truth" that just so happens (they hope) to be something super spectacular and mysterious. And, they were inspired by movies like Star Wars or Stargate or Spielburg's movies, and they really want reality to be like the fantasy movies, so they chase hints of "evidence" they find in real life and make it real in their mind.

I don't value the content of this site as much as I used to. Maybe I'm seeing most of it for what it is now. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Nope, you made a sensational emotion title to attract attention, and undue attention just to say that you disagree with predictions and prophecies, so you have prayed on the type of people that are attracted to these threads, wrote a bunch of nonsense that everyone already knows about how theres too many predictions.

Yeah, you certainly deserve flags and stars.

I mean, what did you expect to gain in this thread, people to agree or disagree? People already know there are idiots attracting attention with Prophecy/Prediction threads, to write your thread is clearly just to gain attention and stars.

It's a sad thing about ATS that this has remained a top topic when theres nothing of interest here, nothing of intellectual value, just some personal rant about prophecies and predictions that everyone already agreed with anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
I love doom threads. I can't stand the world we live in. I hate every second of every day. life is pointless. Just blow it all up, kill us all, I don't care. Half the time I think I have already died and this is hell.

bring on the doom! WWIII, asteroids, earthquakes, tidal waves, alien invasions whatever. I can't wait.

I look forward to dying in it, and if by some strange luck I survive it, I can do whatever the hell I want in the post doom world.

The rich scum who rule the world have made it intolerable to exist and I pray for some awful disaster to destroy everything they have worked so hard to build up and control.

I'm just totally fed up with everything. You might say well why don't you just kill yourself then?
well I wish I had a good answer to that. I should. But I want the elite to suffer. I want the elite to die. I want revenge for this sick awful cruel pointless existence they forced on me. If I can live to see them suffer and die I can die happy.

wow.. talk about being mentally and emotionally disturbed!

If you're really serious.. you definitely 200% need to stop reading these conspiracy, end of the world, and NWO, theories- immediately. Your feeding your mind with total garbage. Look at the thoughts its producing for you..

You are actually playing right into the hands of the "ELITE" and you are right where they want you to be.. They want you to be in a negative, fearful, and destructive mind set.

good luck in life

edit on 14-11-2010 by ThreeThreeThree because: none

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Same sort of thread here with different main thoughts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/14/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Nope, you made a sensational emotion title to attract attention, and undue attention just to say that you disagree with predictions and prophecies, so you have prayed on the type of people that are attracted to these threads, wrote a bunch of nonsense that everyone already knows about how theres too many predictions.

Yeah, you certainly deserve flags and stars.

I mean, what did you expect to gain in this thread, people to agree or disagree? People already know there are idiots attracting attention with Prophecy/Prediction threads, to write your thread is clearly just to gain attention and stars.

It's a sad thing about ATS that this has remained a top topic when theres nothing of interest here, nothing of intellectual value, just some personal rant about prophecies and predictions that everyone already agreed with anyway.

No sir. Again you are demonstrating your lack of reading comprehension skills. "My plea to ATS and the only prediction I will ever make" is neither "sensational" or "emotional". "Nuclear attack in 3 days" is. We can also now include part deux of that thread to this same list. "The correct date for the false flag nuclear attack is 11/30/2010" is sensational and emotional.

What is really a shame is the fact that you can't understand the things you read, and that these silly predictions continue to get so much attention. Which is easily proven by part deux of the Simpson's failed prediction thread now rising on the boards as we speak. Based on nothing more than a cartoon. No real evidence, no facts. Just another conclusion based on the same so called evidence that is not really even evidence at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Derp. Yes I can't read.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
someone's signature, here, to me, says it all.

"Here on ATS, the world ends every week"!

and I add, "a stopped clock is right twice a day": Bad Things That Will happen, like economic downfalls, wars, earthquakes, etc, will always happen sooner or later. Live long enough and San Fran and LA will have their earthquakes.

but there ARE Real Prophecies!

my mother had one, a dream told her, "in 10 years you will be killed when thew red sports car comes over the hill in your lane at dusk!
--she spent the next 9-odd years putting down all "national enquirer" type of predictions, from the sheets she bought from her small town grocery store, she delighted in pasting predictions from these mags on the wall and laughed when proved wrong!
Alas, ten years later that red sports car came over the hill in her lane at 120 MPH, at dusk. bye bye....RIP!
[her Source must have been *some* source!]

ah, that is the rub, folks! How does one Know if the source of a prediction is real and true?!
There are such sources. Probably not in the scandal sheets though.

freestone

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
People want change. Not Obama-type change, but real change. This is used by charlatans as well as the government all the time. Status quo, as it exists today, does not satisfy many - perhaps only the richest ones find it to be ideal. Sadly, Earth is becoming/has already become a prison planet where only the chosen few have any clout.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by concordant

I agree. Instead of talking about change, candidates should clearly list what they plan to do and follow through with it. People are fooled by there rhetoric every single time.

Scientists have proved that the majority of voters are retards based on what they are voting for. I just love it when people don't know what they are saying about themselves by voting a certain party.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Thanks for proving my point. I never said you can't read, I did say you were failing to understand what you are reading. That is called reading comprehension.

What is reading comprehension? According to Wiki

edit on 23-11-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

To-mayto waffles.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join