It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Plowshare and the Murals at Denver Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

Yes, cold hard facts mean something is believable. Evidence, even circumstantial, is something that is entirely relevant on a site like this.

As for your assertion that PLOWSHARE took place very near to Denver...that is bollocks. Of all the forty odd explosions only two of them took place in Colorado, and neither of them were near Denver. That's from your own link.

You know I thought about it and I think you might be right.

They don't intend on using nukes for peaceful purposes like in operation plowshare.

They intend on using nukes to rid the world of all religious and nationalistic ideas. They will likely then entomb themselves, from the point that they freed the world from these oppresive ideas. And it is likely that DIA is not the location, but rather a trojan horse. But rather a monument to the martyrs after the war. The meek will inhierit the earth.

If this was your goal, to rid the world of all religious and nationalistic ideas, think of what your target package would consist of.

You will not know from where they launch their attack.

And it is likely that they have a back-up for their primary, and that the back-up also has a back-up.

And a failsafe (Deadmans switch for the back-up of the back-up)
edit on 14-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why would you use something in the physical realm to destroy something that only exists in the theoretical one? After all, that's all that ideas are- ideas.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Two points:

One, there are four murals in this set, you forgot one:

Two, I fly through that airport regularly, and did so not all that long ago. The murals are still there, and still just as odd. It was funny, actually, I was looking at one last time I was there and a guy walked by with his family and stopped saying he had heard of it, had to take a picture of it. Probably read about them online.

I actually like the airport; I don't feel creeped out at all. In fact, I was downright giddy last time I went there.

edit on 6-12-2010 by FrostyPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and declare myself Supreme Ruler of this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The author is at the bottom of the page with the date dec 18 1949

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
reply to post by backinblack

The author is at the bottom of the page with the date dec 18 1949

It's dated 1943 not 49.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Not sure if that show Ventura did rattled some cages but not long after, there was a piece about it.
www.kdvr.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ah, Mr We-Trust. Have you an answer to my question per chance?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

So,those people on the rainbow side of the spectrum all suffer and die. The guy on the dark side of the spectrum is looking like a survivor and a fierce one at that. It looks to me like he is the antichrist because it shows a dead cheetah and the people on teh rainbow side of the spectrum are overcoming him,the cheetah is dead and the war is over, The antichrist is described as having a cheetah body and bear feet,and anyone who does not worship him or take his mark perishes,that is why the girl with the bible is dead while he is reighning.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why would you use something in the physical realm to destroy something that only exists in the theoretical one? After all, that's all that ideas are- ideas.

Leadership has a tendency to congregate at centralized locations. Ideologies, religions and faiths are no different than countries and corporations.

Just crush their leadership.

Once their established leaders are gone it will be easier to implement new policies and beliefs.

Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best
thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact;
to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is
better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it,
to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire
than to destroy them.

www.chinapage.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Do you know the concept of "global scale"?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

NO what is it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It means your idea isn't feasible.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

NO what is it?

I think you two need to have sex and get it over with. Great DIA post

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by northpitt

There could very well be connections IMHO. Artist often make political and social statements through imagery. In fact that is what they do best. Given the time frame and geographic proximity it wouldn't surprise me at all if their were hidden messages.

Here is another , one of very very many examples.
en.wikipedia.org...(painting)
edit on 26-2-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAllGod

I agree, it is a star of David. Not only is it certainly a six point star, but also made from a faded yellow cloth hand-stitched on another piece of ripped material. I'd be interested in a close-up of the family photo inside the locket she's wearing.

I've flown out of and back into DIA (now DEN) about 20 times in the last few years. I'm artistic and detail-oriented so was shocked to even hear of these murals- apparently I've been too focused on getting to my gate on time. I searched this topic to see what is posted on ATS after a few friends brought this subject to my attention (the underground, the red-eyed Bronco statue, the shape of the runways, etc) and will pay much more attention next time I'm there.

I've never felt any strange/weird/creepy feelings while inside the airport, but I must say some of these murals kinda creep me out. Not the artistic expression, but the fact that they were approved for such a place as a major international airport. I'd think an airport with so much traffic would have relaxing, happy, cheerful images displayed... you know, soothing subject matter for the anxious traveler- not death, war and destruction.

It's an interesting subject, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by atomsapple

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The DIA was discussed in the General forum where they showed underground places where supposedly 'only storage was being placed'. Whoa! I had no idea there is so much space and hallways all under DIA, I had no idea this underground place exists...

Guess what they may put there - connection to other bases in CO and out of it? High-Speed trains using magnetism as some like Schneider claim to be, why not? (Oh he's a liar therefore ALL has to be lies, such magnetism transport down there cannot exist 'right') This is such a vast place below that unless you have access to every corner of the underground level/s you cannot be certain there aren't other passages leading elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Denver is located near the most geologically stable area in America, it is going to be the COG center if something happens to DC. Unsure what they are expecting, but the murals seem to give a clue. WW-III.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join