It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Plowshare and the Murals at Denver Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't understand the link between this Op Plowshare and the murals. They seem mutually exclusive to me.

Perhaps you should explain what the link is in your opening post, rather than a BLINDING MONTAGE OF DEATH!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think he is talking about how they want to nuke bp spil and the fact that you can see citys on fire and such lol.. so its a small link

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by backinblack
I'd like to know whats written on that paper in the bottom right of the first pic..
BTW, for who asked before. I heard one mural was removed and a few alterations have been made to others.
But I'm sure there are links to the originals somewhere online.

I did a search and found a closeup photo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107e072ae1b6.jpg[/atsimg]

I was once a little child

who longed for other worlds.

But I am no longer a child

for I have known fear,

I have learned to hate ...

How tragic, then, is youth

which lives with enemies,

with gallows and ropes.

Yet, I still believe

I only sleep today,

that I'll wake up,

a child again, and

start to laugh

and play.

Hama Herchenberg, 14 years old.
died December 18, 1943
Auschwitz Concentration camp

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

also check into the evil 32 ft horse that killed it's creator!

Mustang

Behold A Pale Horse

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f38fe0f911b.jpg[/atsimg]

A Trojan Horse

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210b356e8fee.jpg[/atsimg]

Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

www.bartleby.com...

edit on 12-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Mustang

Behold A Pale Horse

A Trojan Horse

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

www.bartleby.com...

It seems you answered your own question, Hell is going on or at least
their version of it. Methinks we ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Mustang

Behold A Pale Horse

A Trojan Horse

www.bartleby.com...

It seems you answered your own question, Hell is going on or at least
their version of it. Methinks we ain't seen nothing yet.

You can count on it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7745cb0da3f9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c8e4c0e4b54.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c551a1873be.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

I don't understand the link between this Op Plowshare and the murals. They seem mutually exclusive to me.

Perhaps you should explain what the link is in your opening post

Sure Delta Nine

The US Military bases many of it's endevors and missions on references from the Bible.

Perhaps it would be helpful to compare other references to the term Plowshare in the Bible?

Isaiah 2:4

He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Joel 3:10

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, “I am strong!”

Micah 4:3

He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

www.biblegateway.com...

Make haste and bring whatever you got to the table today. The time for change is at hand.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That doesn't answer my question, all it does it add a bit of extra nonsense to the thread. Your link between the Trojan horse and the horse in the painting is ridiculous. Maybe you could find a painting of Black Beauty, that would be just as relevant.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That doesn't answer my question, all it does it add a bit of extra nonsense to the thead. Your link between the Trojan horse and the horse in the painting is ridiculous. Maybe you could find a painting of Black Beauty, that would be just as relevant.

I go with my gut feeling.

It doesn't have to make sense at the time.

That's all I am willing to say at this time.

Whether you believe or not is irrelevant.

Can I assume that you are a communist and perhaps an atheist from the picture in your avatar?
edit on 13-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
LOL. I am politically neutral and I would consider myself agnostic.

Which is about as relevant as this thread. And yes, it DOES need to make sense. Gut feelings don't make good threads. For instance, my guts are feeling a bit upset and I'm running back and forth to the loo...I wouldn't then make an Illuminati thread, for instance.

If you want others to follow what you're saying- and so you don't look like a raving loon- I'd strongly advice making sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Which is about as relevant as this thread. And yes, it DOES need to make sense. Gut feelings don't make good threads. For instance, my guts are feeling a bit upset and I'm running back and forth to the loo...I wouldn't then make an Illuminati thread, for instance.

If you want others to follow what you're saying- and so you don't look like a raving loon- I'd strongly advice making sense.

What does it matter if you think I am crazy or not?

How would you prove that I am sane or insane or that you are either?

I made the reference to Operation Plowshare because it does seem to tie into the Denver Murals.

Is it a coincidence that Operation Plowshare took place very near the Denver region?

I would say not likely.

Must you have cold hard facts to believe everything?

If this is the case why then do people follow prophets and seers?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

if you are saying that blue horse is a painting you need to check again it is a statue outside near the airport!
I have seen it myself and the thing looks f***ing evil!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Scariest damn horse I have ever seen.

What is the purpose of having a pale horse with red glowing eyes outside of an airport for?

Sounds strange but you would think the residents of Denver would have fought all these weird images being put into their airport.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
We search everywhere for hints and clues about the society we live in. We read ancient texts, study ancient history in every form and ask devine itervention from our own chosen gods as to what is going on. Sad thing is we deny what we see with our own eyes.

I dont think Denver Airport should be closed or " Nuked" as suggested earlier. It should be studied and answers demanded by the masses. Only in the US would the murals and design ethos of this stain on the senses be allowed to stay as it is. There should be a mass blockade of the airport untill the right questions are answered, but... the reality of the situation is that most would find that a distraction to their own daily living.

When I think about Denver International Airport, I think "Crazy!". But that pales into insignificance when I think about us allowing without question. Now that realy is "CRAZY!". We kid ourselves that we are awake. But surely the only measure of whether we are or not is if we take action against what we see. Denver is not heresay, its factual and like it or not, we allow it.

Respects

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
God this thread is making me miss my home in Denver and my ex's son. :'( but yes there is for sure definitely something going on there. if you read back about the construction of that airport you will find that they made buildings and supposedly decided they wasnt in the right spot and insted of tearing them down they buried them and built else where. those buildings are supposedly in use and this denver airport is supposed to tie into los alamos and dulce somehow i dont really remember as this was 2 years ago or more that i was reading about it but if you just google it i am sure you will find what i am talking about.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Scariest damn horse I have ever seen.

What is the purpose of having a pale horse with red glowing eyes outside of an airport for?

Sounds strange but you would think the residents of Denver would have fought all these weird images being put into their airport.

Pred...

Uhhhh, just putting this out there, but it's a sculpture outside Denver. Looks to me like an artists conception of the Denver Bronco's mascot. Nothing more, just a mascot for a football team. Not an evil horse of Armeggedon, just a scary, stylized version of an NFL mascot.

Not all is conspiracy, sometimes it just is what it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If you look at the second picture in the OP with the white/blond kid smashing the sword into the Asian kid's plowshare..do you think that it means anything significant? Like America vs China or North Korea ?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gboymagik
If you look at the second picture in the OP with the white/blond kid smashing the sword into the Asian kid's plowshare..do you think that it means anything significant? Like America vs China or North Korea ?

Yasukuni

More than 8,000 swords forged at the shrine, some by Kariya, were sent to the front lines.

Named after the divisive Shinto shrine in central Tokyo, "Yasukuni," the documentary, bravely explores the different meanings of the monument.

Yasukuni is a shrine to house the actual souls of the dead as kami, or "spirits/souls" as loosely defined in English. It is believed that all negative or evil acts committed are absolved when enshrinement occurs.

The priesthood at the shrine has complete religious autonomy to decide to whom and how enshrinement may occur. They believe that enshrinement is permanent and irreversible.

To many Chinese, it represents the glorification of a violent and humiliating war, one that many feel the Japanese have not properly atoned for. To Japanese, the shrine symbolizes the love of country and a hope for peace.

www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just looking at what i see, this makes no sense, you can't connect murals which is just art and a nuclear underground testing program together at all

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What does it matter if you think I am crazy or not?

How would you prove that I am sane or insane or that you are either?

I made the reference to Operation Plowshare because it does seem to tie into the Denver Murals.

Is it a coincidence that Operation Plowshare took place very near the Denver region?

I would say not likely.

Must you have cold hard facts to believe everything?

If this is the case why then do people follow prophets and seers?

Yes, cold hard facts mean something is believable. Evidence, even circumstantial, is something that is entirely relevant on a site like this.

As for your assertion that PLOWSHARE took place very near to Denver...that is bollocks. Of all the forty odd explosions only two of them took place in Colorado, and neither of them were near Denver. That's from your own link.

Furthermore it doesn't tie into the murals at all. You've created a link where there isn't one. You could find the word plowshare in any text and draw a link but that doesn't mean there IS a link. The Japanese on Okinawa turned their plowshares into weapons and created Ka-ra-tay...so how does that fit into the murals?

As for your comment about prophets and seers...I fail to see the relevance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join