It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Plowshare and the Murals at Denver Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Operation Plowshare, better known as Project Plowshare, not to be confused with the anti-nuclear Plowshares Movement, was the overall United States term for the development of techniques to use nuclear explosives for peaceful construction purposes. The phrase was coined in 1961, taken from Micah 4:3 ("And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more"). It was the U.S. portion of what are called Peaceful Nuclear Explosions (PNE). The Soviet Union had a similar program of testing as well for many years. The Soviet program was titled Nuclear Explosions for the National Economy.

en.wikipedia.org...

There's gonna be a war

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5db81a8f3914.jpg[/atsimg]

Many will die

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f5aa4c721cc.jpg[/atsimg]

When the war is over the survivors will end war between the races and nations forever.

Beating swords into plowshares

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f12d856ce573.jpg[/atsimg]

A closeup on the blond girl reveals her cluching a bible and a jewish star of david.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cb09efde53.jpg[/atsimg]

So what did they use Operation Plowshare for?

Was it to build an underground base to survive the comming war?
edit on 8-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I really liked this but I heard the murals are gone got searching tho.. flag and star for sure

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

... I heard the murals are gone

Really?

Where did you hear this?

I haven't been to Denver myself so I can't tell you one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I don't really remember I think it was this site don't know how true it is tho www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The little girl in the casket is wearing the star of david, just like they did in the concentration camps.
This is what they plan on doing again.
Israel is armed to the teeth for good reason, though it's not for the Palestinians.
The NWO is using Israel as a disposable military asset.
Not that I support a nuclear-armed Israel but I think they're aware of their precarious position.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken but that star in the mural has 5 points and the star of David has 6...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8251e69cd22.png[/atsimg]

Unless there is another star that I have missed?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The only star i can see is on her dress, half covered by her hand, in yellow.
That is a six sided star.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I have to disagree.

Well ok we can't be sure if it's 5 or 6 sided but if you outline the star and draw in a 5 point star, then a 6 point star, which seems more likely?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cfe884a38c91.png[/atsimg]

Both could be a possibility I guess.

edit on 8/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Didn't Jessie Ventura do a peice on this on his new show, conspiracy theories?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

To me it looks like the top and bottom points are perfectly opposed,
that would make it six points..A 5 pointed star has no points perfectly opposite eachother.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'd like to know whats written on that paper in the bottom right of the first pic..
BTW, for who asked before. I heard one mural was removed and a few alterations have been made to others.
But I'm sure there are links to the originals somewhere online.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I'd like to know whats written on that paper in the bottom right of the first pic..
BTW, for who asked before. I heard one mural was removed and a few alterations have been made to others.
But I'm sure there are links to the originals somewhere online.

I did a search and found a closeup photo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107e072ae1b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
like I said guys the site I listed earlyer had some good info but hasn't been updated in a while and I remember she was hammering those guys at denver and than she shut down... I wonder why? lol.. good finds the site up there goes into alot of stuff even if I remember an interview with the painter .. good find again and good luck

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks for that..Wierd lttle poem.
I'll have to think about it and search to see if it an old poem.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There's a lot more to Plowshare, check out this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not trying to hijack, anything Denver Airport fascinates me!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
here's a link with lots of detail and talks about the murals being 'changed' murals and airport in general
also check into the evil 32 ft horse that killed it's creator! Yes a piece if it fell off and severed an artery in his leg he died ,and the work had to be finished by his family and friends!Mustang

this is a place where the TPTB put all of their hate and cynicism anyone who doesn'tt take the hint is here is stupid or crazy
they like to warn before they sacrifice us and our children to their hideous dead fleshless Deity ,it's part of the fun

we should kill them before they kill us ..this time

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
here's a link with lots of detail and talks about the murals being 'changed' murals and airport in general
also check into the evil 32 ft horse that killed it's creator! Yes a piece if it fell off and severed an artery in his leg he died ,and the work had to be finished by his family and friends!Mustang

this is a place where the TPTB put all of their hate and cynicism anyone who doesn'tt take the hint is here is stupid or crazy
they like to warn before they sacrifice us and our children to their hideous dead fleshless Deity ,it's part of the fun

The locals call the horse Methy as in Methamphetamine.
Everything was there last year when I went there to check out the paintings. The place gives me the creeps.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I guess they didn't over paint the Murals THEY JUST TWEEKED THEM !!LOL!!!
but seriously that bit about Methy the Stallion killing the artist who built him says, everything I need to know about Methy and his friends ,this place is a whole mess'o wrong!!
it should be nuked

oh and as an aside the rabbits at Hanford Nuclear Park in Washington State are Radioactive!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have been to this airport before when me and my ex fiance broke up. I have to say that this is the only airport i have ever been to that has given me the absolute creeps. I have never felt such strange feelings in all of my life like i did when i was at that airport. The weirdest i felt was when i was underground on the train going to my terminal. i have never felt that way before or since i have been in that airport and i will never go back to it... I will take a bus or hitchhike if i have to before i will fly into that airport again. I didnt even know there was consipiracies about that place untill 2 months after i returned to my home state and i found out about the D.U.M.B.S consipiracy here on ats and thats why i joined this site to find out anything i could about the place and why i felt so strange there.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Kurotachi because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3be7c6775959.jpg[/atsimg]
We can be pretty sure it's a star of David.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join