It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-9 and 9-11 "A MIRROR"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What if this event wasn't on 11-6-2010 but 11-9-2010
The mirror:
(9-11 -- 11-9)

Call of Duty Black Ops Release date fo X Box is (Tuesday) 11-9-2010

9-11-2001 took place on a (Tuesday) as well

2001-2010 is (9) years later and happening on the 11 month

9th Degree Apron of Memphis and Misraim
According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."

Nine was also a holy number in Rome. , "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."

(What if) the previous prediction for 11-6 was actually disinformation and 11-9 is the true date. I figured it would be ok to post here in the Gray area.

Yahoo has been pushing this ad since yesterday:
"THE WALKING DEAD" The best new television show of the year -Vanity Fair
4 stars **** People

I hope I am wrong because if I am right...I will surely be investigated.
edit on 7-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
on AMC? i thought AMC was an old flick channel that played movies from 50's? i dont think what you see is conspiracy but rather just rational coincidence. what you see was not designated for you to see because a few people wanted you to see. what you see in the world is an expression of the consciousness of the world. if you see parallels of things and connections between or any other curiosity in the world that seems to condemn humanity, that's only because humanity has already condemned itself and we know it. some are aware, some need time for the knowledge to reveal itself from the subconscious of the individuals. but you don't need to be aware, you don't need to know or understand why you do something in order to do it. that's the role of the subconscious. it expresses itself through your own consciousness. you'll always see the truth in everything if you just stop to look long enough. that's what you are seeing now.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You make a logical case for something to happen on the 9th. Of course all of the "doom" threads make a logical case. We have never had a doom prediction manifest when it was predicted to happen and I have no doubt the 9th will come and go without anything happening. It does make for great entertainment though. Consider moving your thread to the "predictions" forum where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very interesting. I read a similar post earlier, and was unimpressed by the idea that 11-9 and 9-11 could be related 'n stuff. No offense to that poster, but kudos to you for making a more elaborate and intriguing thread.

I'm not much for these kinds of predictions, to be honest. Sounds like a good basis for a Dan Brown novel or something.
But let me ask you this. Further using your interpreting skills, if you foresee an event, where do you see it occurring? I am finding this difficult to express in words, but...can we somehow encode NY in the scheme of numerology, and decode/decipher the spot of the next event on 11-9, as such?

I pray nothing horrific happens. Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

One thing all these predictions have in common is this,

We can't do a damn thing to stop them.
So me?, I'm going to continue to drink my beer and relax..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The only possible thing that could happen on this date is - A strike on Iran from Israel, and from what I seen on the news this morning its getting closer. Apart from this, its just another date along with the rest of them with nothing important to worry about.

I see what you mean with your pictures, but I think you are looking to much into this.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If one was to consider the release of Blackops, a world-wide known game with 11/9/10 perhaps it's to indicate Black Ops into Iran? How close are they to bringing the Reactor online?
*shrug...All speculation*

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seems it would be to obvious but hey hiding in plain sight is a common tactic.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I never thought I would say this but I agree with all your replies and each piece of consciousness from you has helped me. (Im actually not seeing your replies as an attack or a matter of right and wrong. Simply expressions from you and I thank you).

I never use to be able to do that

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Your premise has promise, but i'll need more evidence ... of dates being mirrored, and that 11910 is a candidate.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

new hampshire was the 9th state to join the union... new york was the 11th..

bit more speculation for ya

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
on AMC? i thought AMC was an old flick channel that played movies from 50's?..

You really should check out AMC's Breaking Bad. Best show on TV in my opinion.

To the OP: I think you're seeing the order you want in what is just chaos and random coincidences.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just love how all the predictions say that they hope they're wrong. Just gives ya shivers don't it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I might also add one last thing.

Tonight George W Bush was interviewed on NBC about his new Book release of "Decision Points". The show that followed the interview was "THE EVENT"

If you all saw the last episode, the renegade visitor that made the airplane disappear also collapsed a building at the end of the show. If anyone wants to take a look at what that building looked like when it collapsed you will see it had similarities to the WTC towers collapsing. Strange thing is the building was only 7 -10 stories tall.

Im just going on record if something indeed happens on 11-9 Tuesday 9-11
edit on 8-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Release the hounds!
er...um...
Let the countdown begin!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well...Don't forget that Cern is beginning their L.H.C. experiment tomorrow!!!(Unless there is a delay of course ) or we might just wake up in a parallel world haha
Cannot help being a little on edge after reading those two articles ...

www.cerntruth.com...
www.cerntruth.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Well we just had the 9th here.
Nothing happened, apart from a lot of people at home playing black ops and me stuck playing Modern Warfare 2

Guess the other half of the world will find out if something happens in about 22 minutes.
Good luck.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
americans refer to november the the 9th as 11/09

however in europe today is

9/11.

Maybe it is europes turn today

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Same here.
It's written as 9/11/10 here.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Like I have said before. I'm not here to be right or wrong or hoping to be right...Im just throwing out the info I and some others see personally.

If something does indeed happen I dont want to be given a trophy or dictate from a mountain top about how I was right and you should have listened etc.

Think of it as cataloging not predicting

top topics

join