It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your specialty?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I am good with all things survival related (Guns, tools, fire, water, shelter food) In my business here in the US our motto is " If it;s manmade we can fix it and if god made it well will try to help" I have a bug out plans in place for my family I feel we would be in good shape to help others and our group would do just fine if something bad happens,
It;s a good feeling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well...i like optics...newtonian reflector telescopes,refractor telescopes,binoculars,NVG(night vision,i actually have those
) CCD cameras...video cameras and such...i just really like optics and photography/astrophotography.
edit on 1/12/2010 by jpsdasnake because: Format

edit on 1/12/2010 by jpsdasnake because: format(again)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

........gee.......some of these replies make me feel almost useless!!!

Sense of direction? my older brother has it,,,,,,,you could land him anywhere on earth and he'd find his way back!!!!!! Me????? just the opposite.......I get lost in the town I've been living in now for thirty years!!!

Guess I was out to lunch when they passed out the 'directions' gene,...

As for skills, mine would not be considered 'necessary'.....I have no green thumb, I do not like to hunt or fish, or camp, hate the outdoors, actually!!!!!!!!!! to me the outdoors is where you go to get back indoors!!!!!!!!!

So now I feel almost worthless, compared to some of you others on this site!!!!!1

WAIT....just thought of something.....I am a helluva good listener..........people always tell me I'm a 'good conversationalist"........because I keep my mouth shut, that's why!!!!!

but as for the other stuff.........????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Me too. I'm a gardener and I study/plan throughout the winter yearly to prepare for my new design in the spring. I have a hoard of seeds I've collected over time, and I collect yearly from my plants. I try to keep it organic for what it's worth, and never spray anything. I've gone other routes for getting rid of bugs than spraying, like using the praying mantis (works for me). But, I suppose if the world was ending I probably wouldn't be able to order up some mantids now would I? Eh, semi survival technique. I'm workin' on it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join