It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The two witnesses are here. They will witness the final judgement of mankind! The judge being man themselves.
The sword mentioned by Jesus is being released.

Look at your surroundings. Sunworship has got us to this point via time. Money has formed a civilisation of humans blinded by the truth, apart from the elite of mankind who always knew what will occur through secret knowledge of the pyramids and the Star of David. (Jewish Star)

Gog vs Magog has arrived now! God vs Mangod.
Both are nessasary for human evolution!

God has been sent for all to have faith, repent, forgive, love and respect all things that be! All countrys and religions will soon need all the spiritual energy they can obtain in belief.

Open your Minds & Hearts for the ones who will help, not hurt mankind! The spirit of each will prevail if you are positive and accept the meaning of life.

We all operate under a pyramid operation. A leader, King, Queen, President, Primeminister, Captain, Boss ect. at the top. The general public supporting the top in labour while the top direct and guide.

Ask questions where money was formed and how. Look at the labour that gave us technology.

Man has always encounted war in all times, the final war is coming. All wars end!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Who are the two witnesses? And how do you know they are here? and how do you know the sword is being released?

C'mon man, if you want the good people of ATS to take you seriously, you need to at least provide some reasoning and/or info!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The two witnesses don't get on the scene until later. They may exist on earth now, since Rev 11:3 only says they were given power at this time, but that doesn't mean that they are here necessarily. Also, Gog and Magog are Russia and the surrounding areas like China and Iran. When they invade Israel, they will suffer massive casualties.. but that hasn't happened yet. So..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Archangelelijah,

This message of the two witnesses is a wake up call that will be given to those outside the "temple". Those who have been out in the world and not been privy to have been informed of the proffered salvation. These are a special number and their task will be huge and so they will go forth with much power of His Spirit and the two candlesticks, the two testaments, Bible and all will be ushered into the Lord's or Satan's camp.

Rev. 14: is the preparation for these witnesses and they are not defiled by "women", churches, and false doctrines of them. They have no "guile", the Truth only and they make the last final call to mankind. This will be a fearful time. We are now on the very crumbling edge of it.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If we consider that the Christian Gospels and the Book of Revelation are Gnostic, then the Two Witnesses would be Od and Ob, Ida and Pingala, Lalana and Rasana, related to (A)Ish and (A)Isha, etc.

Of course there would be other levels of esoteric interpretation in regard to the Two Witnesses; however, Kabbalistically, the interpretation I've posted above is Foundational.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Archangelelijah,

I will add an other comment to the thread, before the first coming of Jesus, the Messiah, John the Baptist went forth in the Spirit and Power of Elijah.

God will and may already have ready to send forth the two Witnesses in the Spirit and Power again to herald in the Coming Again of our Messiah, this time as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

These withesses are to die and so it is not likely it will be Moses and Elijah, only those found unworthy die twice.

The most likely candidates are the 144,000 as we read -
Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

These are His servants the prophets to come and may be ready now.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but you seem to have the wrong forum. This is about Religion, Faith, and Theology.

You're giving us Prediction and Prophecy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

madnessinmysoul,

No,NO I am in the last reply bringing to view the "now" of the two witnesses this thread is about trying to keep this one alive as the one Disraeli has about the same title is becoming almost a troll. I don't like long threads, replies and many pages that go every where. I am for short sweet and concise. But you see I'm of the old school and mybe you are also.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Fuel, Heat Oxygen ( Fire) is the basis of every living thing on earth from People, Animals, Tress and plants ect. This element of fire burns us all physically which is the negative impact it has on our lives and our spiritual self of Mind, Heart and Soul. ( Water ).

Water brings internal life to all things. Our spirit learns from life and becomes wise in death.

All religions relate to a higher source of energy which is positive! + Jesus died on this symbol of the cross to represent the positive energy of ourselves. His ultimate sacrifice was for eternal life.

Man needs to be cleaned of original sin. When the truth is known, the sword will be released. As Jesus stated, he will turn brother against brother, friend against friend until they clear there spirit of Sin.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Jewish star of David has a triangle facing upwards ( The age of Man ) and a triangle facing downwards ( The Age of women or rebirthing of energy which is technology itself. The upside down triangle resembles a womens womb from which birth is created!

Both triangles together form the star of David on top of each other forming a six point star.

It states in the bible man was tempted with knowledge by the great serpent or Satin. This is the living learning experiences we all are common with!

The Sun is the son of God. ( Satin and male ). The earth is Female and gives life to all through the presents of both water and fire.

This is the third dimension we live in.

Look at the English language, Reverse Live and Lived and what words do you get!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You called?.....

Just thought I would point out a little detail I figured out about the witnesses. In the book of Zechariah there is a bit more information about the witnesses. It certainly appears he is talking about the same guys anyway.

Chap 3
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Chap 4
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Chap 6
1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
9 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying'
10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

It would appear that the Branches are the witnesses. And one will come early to build the temple that he has to witness in front of for the 1230 days.

And a thought here. Horses from the north? Could the branches be Horseman as well? White and Black? 1 and 3?

Revelation 19
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

edit on 10-11-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join