posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
This are my answers.
1. the god of the old testament was a god of war so that will be b, then Christianity soften him up so it turn into a.
2. Jesus teaching were of salvation, but the church came around and told people that it they did not follow the church they will be damned.
3. Jesus intention was not for us to imitate him but rather to spread his teaching.
4. Jesus carry his own cross when he went against the government and he did not blame no body for his choice so we are the ones that have to confront
our own problems and carry our own cross.
5. His teachings were for people to listen he never force anybody to believe in him. So it will be having the faith of Jesus.
6. On this one I will live it blank. Jesus teachings was for men to believe in themselves.
7. Jesus teaching were of love people did not have to believe in him.
8. Jesus never said that he was going to be resurrected but his spirit will live for ever.
9. Jesus never said he was the son of god. God is in all of us.
10. The devil is man made.
11. We are not born either evil or siners society dictates that.
12. Our free will is a matter of choice
13. The original sin is church made, to make man guilty, from birth, making even babies siners in the eyes of the church.
14. The bible is definitely the words of men,
15. Near death experiences tells that is another new world after death.