It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Tuesday November 9th!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
simpsons shows 116 which is just a 9 upsidedown... and this dat 11/9/10 adds up exactly to 911 and both are on a tuesday...its all their!

this just makes no sense at all. not one word.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well here we are at 11-9 a mirror of 9-11.

Nothing happened. Thats a good thing

We still got 11-11-2010 to go

Sorry...i couldn't resist

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There has been a non stop barrage of predictions of doom on random dates for the last 2 months.

But it's just a taste of the frenzy that we will witness when 21-12-12 comes along.

We might have to shut the internet down for a few weeks. It will be chaos. Which, ironically, is what the doom merchants are predicting.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Well here we are at 11-9 a mirror of 9-11.

Nothing happened. Thats a good thing

We still got 11-11-2010 to go

Sorry...i couldn't resist

Don't forget WORLD PANIC DAY NOV 26th, 2010.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Okay. Everybody...Something DID happen on 11/9. The missile went over California. I know they're saying its an airplane right now, but that's REDICULOUS! Its obviously a coverup story. Here's a question; Why don't people panic over airplanes every day? If it was an airplane, why would people think it was a missile? They're not even outrightly lying...just saying it was "likely" an airplane, and in some weird way, that eased the panic. Skeptics shouldn't be mean to those who predict things. The person who started this thread wasn't saying it would absolutely happen. They were just putting the idea out there. And it was my idea too.

Here is my prediction from psychic-experiences.com. www.psychic-experiences.com...

I wrote this on 11/8. Then I looked around on the internet to see if anyone else shared my hunch that something would happen, and there was only this one thread on ATS. I just joined ATS today, to say this. I hope nothing happens, but I think something might. If not today, it might be 11/19. I see that number on clocks too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join