It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

"TO ALL HUMANS" - These forums make me facepalm so much.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
My friend, I don't doubt you work at a grocery store or that you are a human. You very well may be an instrument of the dullest type, but I am speaking to what works through you.

I am hundreds of times more pure than anybody trying to paint me as evil.
The only thing that works through me is the truth as I see it: we have a long way to go as a civilization.

Anyway, I'm done. This was all hypothetical (most of it, anyway).

Sorry for hitting a nerve, but I felt it had to be done.

I've learned a lot about human nature from this thread.
Amazing!

If I were really a reptilian, do you think I would expose myself on ATS?

I take it we learned nothing from Civil Rights, Apartheid, or the American Revolution.
If there really are reptilians or extraterrestrials, it's no surprise they remain hidden.

They are probably extremely wary of folks like those in these threads.

Spirit is the shield.
Love overcomes all.
The truth shall set you free.

See you on the other side, children.

Brrrrraaaaiiiiinnnnsssss. *zombie arms*

P.S.
If I was cruel or insulting to anybody, I apologize.
It had to be done. Think of it as an experiment in human nature.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
More nonsensical crap from the deluded. YOU ARE WRONG. IT IS NOT THE REPTILIANS. IT IS A RACE OF BIPEDAL WHALES FROM PLANET "KRAJEJKT". They are among us as fat people. Fat people are the enemy. Eliminate them, and RETAKE OUR PLANET!

There is absolutely no cause for alarm.... I read somewhere that when the aliens finally arrive, they'll be extremely hungry from their long and perilous journey and will "EAT THE FAT PEOPLE" first.

(ps.....this is true just like everything here at ATS is)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If you literally think you're a reptilian you need to check yourself into a hospital because that screams delusional.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
If you literally think you're a reptilian you need to check yourself into a hospital because that screams delusional.

Here's a question for you: What is human?

I get the feeling we will find out very soon.

Godspeed, ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can mock God all day, you can mock God all night, you can spew blasphemy from your heart, but you WILL not win the spiritual battle you speak of.... You will NEVER see the light if you continue in darkness, the light will be kept from you if you keep yourself in the dark... You don't want to wage a spiritual war on me.....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

What do you know anyway?
I want to know how both these statements can appear in one of your posts?

you do not have Jesus within your heart.

Take the log out of your own eye.

I hope God gives you what you deserve

Clearly you are delusional and suffering under a false and misguided notion of spirituality and Christ.
Wishing ill will, using the wrath of God for your petty ego trips, only serves to bring the sought after "punishment" on yourself. Even then, you will have the unmitigated gall to wonder why you cry.

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i for one welcome our reptilian overlords

gotta love how every thread where OP is an alien has no evidence, and how advanced race relies on internet to get their message across...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't know if there are really reptilians out there or not, but it doesn't matter to me.

Obviously we have very evil people out there that are trying to bring in a satanic new world order where every aspect of your life is controlled.

The best thing you can do is tell everybody about the new world order. I don't talk about reptilians because I can't prove that so I would suggest you leave that part out. Get them motivated about the naked body scanners, Fluoride, Aspartame, Big Pharma Scams, Federal Reserve scam etc as these are the main issues.

I suggest everybody on ATS go out and get 5,000 friends on FB and do your part in spreading the word about the new world order. Spread your posts around to many other sites and don't argue with the paid disinfo bloggers that are out there. Instead, use the time to wake up the NEW people that don't even know about the new world order. If every awake human reaches thousands of people on facebook with daily posts to their evil, then evil will be exposed and things will change.

But you have to do something every day.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Why try for those 5000 people though? The majority will just think you're crazy because the sheeple don't like stuff they can't wrap their heads around.

Let them do them. You do you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
We need to open our eyes (all of them, most importantly the big one) so we can see and understand. The Reptilians did not "protect" our ancestors, they enslaved them. Whoever said that they protected us needs to shed light on what they mean. What did they protect us from, if not enslave us, and manipulate us into believing we were being protected? We as Human Beings need to band together as a global consciousness and send these Reptilians on their way before they accomplish whatever they want to do to us.
I have to agree with the fact that violence will NOT work with these beings, so we will have to really harness and rely on the light inside all of us to truly come out on top. But with all this talk about Reptilians, has everyone forgotten about the Annunaki?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Interesting, you say "you humans", (implying you are stating you are NOT human), and yet you use "they" when referring to the Reptilians. Are you claiming to be a different being than these two groups? Or are you simply human, and just mixing up the pronouns?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PS3Geek
I stopped at the part where you say reptilians are in your family and friends , seriously man they don't exist no matter what David icke or anyone else for that matter says .

Actually, they do exist, they just aren't from some other planet.

They are the same spiritual/extradimensional beings that have been here as long as humans have. They can materialize in any form they wish, yes, even "reptilian."

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If any force outside this planet wanted to destroy us it would be quite simple. They could cause our sun to go super nova, or wait for the super massive black hole to due us in.

I have an issue with how you claim that reptiles are here on earth. Reptiles don't even have bodies, they are a type of life which exist in this realm through taking host much like possession. So they really have no need to change our climate because they aren't effected by it. They exist outside this dimension but communicate in it by (as I said before) taking host. Only a select few have ill intent and they don't few communicating that intent to others. My observations of that particular life form suggest that everything in your post is wrong. I'm a channeler, medium, and contactee of various life forms and the greatest threat to man is the wholes inability to fight back against it's own leaders who are destructive and who even know what I've posted before. The reptiles (like many forms of life) can control the body and even control memories but to say that they are trying to kill us off and take our place is wrong. What they want to do is simply do away with a percentage of the human race and use the others as host, this doesn't mean that the human will and his essence die however. That's IF they even have the intent to do us harm.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dear xiphias if what you are saying is true what are you. And I mean no offense by that.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just be happy, live in the moment - when is the last time you smiled to a random stranger?

Held the door open for someone out of sincerity?

Did a good deed with nothing in return but from the heart?

These things, these moments of love for your fellow beings is what will change society - it all starts with you. Those moments of love are truly what matter in life. These moments are the point.

Fighting, hating, and living in fear is exactly what those who wish to control want for you to do. Divided we are conquered - together we are Unified, separateness is just an illusion and many are falling for it.

Don't live in a state of fear. Fear separates and leads one astray, blindly, into the darkness, love brings each other together into the light. Be the change.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I might be a reptilian and so might be everyone else. Monkey see, monkey do right? I guess even the apes are reptilian. Actors must be reptilian too and dont forget about brain development in every single being of life, haha. Maybe the o.p. is a reptilian warning everybody about.....him/herself! lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

(should be read with an indian accent)

reptilians are born everyday in our hospitals, I have seen baby reptilians in my garden as well.

my cat loves to catch reptilians, sometimes it even brins reptilians to us. Some of them even came alive!

there are reptilians everywhere and they have here for more than 200 milion years.

we, humans must be very careful with the reptilians, they are very dangerous.

(should be read with an indian accent)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Wow, I am very sorry I didn't get into this thread earlier. I sincerely hope that you will stick around a little bit longer, I can't belive how people are so ignorant and narrow minded that they cannot recognize wisdom and the truth when they hear it. I don't like when we "humans" are labeled as a singular group with same way of thinking. There is so much diversity between us and there are many different levels of consciousness among us that it is rely unfair to treat us as a single minded collective. Anyway, the way you write reminds me a lot of somebody that left great impression upon me at this forum - hidden_hand. I don't know if you have anything to do with him? How do you know all those things? How can we get to the truth and avoid sharing the faith of ignorant majority of inhabitants of this planet? I don't think it's fair for everybody on this planet to be put in the same basket like fish in the net.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just logged on. Do you ever get the feeling that a thread is best reviewed by reading the OP, then starting backwards from the last page and reading a few, then sampling a few comments from the middle, then deciding how much you want to read?

This looks like one of them!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join