It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The time has come guys and girls out there, and you know who I am talking too. What I am about to tell you, is all the proof humans need to know about disclosure. I am here to help all you humans right now, I am going to bring forward information only you humans know and understand.

I know all you humans have been feeling quite uneasy lately, but it will be all over soon, I promise you this. THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE BACK OUR WORLD. Our people are here to help us through what is about to happen. For roughly 60 years now the world has had an encounter with other beings. These beings are peaceful but dangerous also. These are what we know as reptilians. They are every where, they have multiplied faster than you can imagine. www.worldbank.org... They are in your families, they are your friends. They have also been mix breeding among us humans, doing as best as they can to fit into our world, and pulling the wool over us humans. NO MORE, they are realizing us humans are waking up to what is going on. Just another little proof for you humans, Global Climate change is all a big hoax. These reptilians have been controlling our climate, to suit there needs and conditions. Think about it, the past 60 years how the globe is slowly heating up, www2.ucar.edu... Look at the chart. Does this seem like a big coincidence to you, that the population has risen and the temperature. I think you humans know and understand what I am saying here. Think about it, REPTILIANS, REPTILES, Reptiles like heat and can breed quickly?

This is your wake up call. They are not going to like this thread, and you will see them come swarming in, to debunk what I am saying. But You know what, they have already lost, this message has been passed on to you through the years, So it helped us figure it out. Why do you think the government can never tell you. The reptilians run the government, CIA, and many other things around you. Every time a president that gets into power that is human, and try's to give us disclosure, they get assassinated?? Coincidence? I think not. We have one weapon that can rid them from our planet, and they even know this. No technology can over power our SPIRIT. Humans I am asking you to believe in your self, The spirit in side us has more power than they can ever posses.

They are about to use there technology to wipe out our power, by using our sun against us. Get food and water now, And do it fast, please this will help with our survival. Do not fear them, that is the illusion they have bestowed upon you, you are almighty divine beings. we posses power way greater than there's, believe in your selves, you know deep down inside your selves you have this power of love. Its time to pass this message on as fast as you can, even by word of mouth if you have too. They will come into this thread trying to de-bunk everything I am saying now, Remember I said they are every where. They are going to say I am crazy, I am paranoid, and I wish I could say I was. Humans wake up from your sleep. We can stop all this from happening if you wake up and realize what is going on around you.

They know I am not doing this as a threat, they know I am doing this from my heart to protect as many humans as possible from them. They can not hurt you spiritually, they can how ever hurt you physically, if they see you as a threat. So do not threaten them, mingle in so to speak, they will leave you alone. Do not be afraid to die, All that happens to us humans is we reincarnate again, that's it, they know this also, and will try to say that its bull. I think all you humans know this to be true by now. Do not let them get into your mind and tell you otherwise. We are mightier than they can ever be, and only we can save our selves, and get them off our planet. Your souls are well protected, and keep this in mind, they only have the technology to destroy the body, not the spirit. Even they know this, if they tell you other wise do not believe them, this is the distraction tactics they have been using on us for 60 years.

Humans this is your disclosure, believe it to be true within your heart, you know what I am saying is true. Even the reptilians know this is true, and will come in and try to slander everything I am saying right now, Even if they don't, it will be to try and confuse you. I think even you humans know by now, They go into every where with these types of topics, and try to debunk everything that person has said. So i think you will find it highly unusual If they do not come into here and do the same.

Now this is too the reptilians that are reading this. See I can even play you little mind games too, your not the only ones. I have been hiding amongst you for 33 years, And now it is time for us humans to shine the light, And I am asking you nicely to leave, you know we have help from all over the galaxy here, right now as I am typing these words. I will ask again, I ask you to leave our planet NOW please. You do not want what us humans can do to you, and you know we have technology just as good as yours, if not better. But we posses they greatest weapon of all, the HUMAN SPIRIT. You must leave peacefully.

My final words are to the HUMANS. WAKE UP PLEASE, the time has come to take back our world, do not be afraid, we will win this war, we will rid them from our planet, they have lost already, and it is time for them to give up and move on. We humans are mighty, we are brave, we are invincible, use the spirit in you to feel these words are true. TRUST NO ONE, they are every where, they will try there hardest to distract you, even using there women against you, knowing that this is mans weakest emotion, do not fall for it please.

May all your spirits be strong, With all my spirit connected to yours, I am passing my strength to you all right now. You heart is beginning to feel, more at ease, you know you have the power, believe in your self, that's all it takes to rid of them.

May my spirit help guide you to your true light. All my love goes to each and every one of you, we will all unite as one. Stand strong and true to your heart. I love you all.

LOVE AND PEACE to each and every one of you

Ricky
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am going to keep this thread as active as possible, so all humans get this message. Please keep it spreading like a plague, even if you just type something small, to keep this on the first page of recent posts. Thanks

Love and peace

Ricky

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I stopped at the part where you say reptilians are in your family and friends , seriously man they don't exist no matter what David icke or anyone else for that matter says .

I understand we need to take our world back but most people are too ignorant and lazy to really care at all if it was me i would eliminate the government first and the Illuminati if such a secret society exists then i can see us taking our world back but until more people wake up then we are screwed .... Tsk Tsk Tsk

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am not afraid of no reptilians....

I am going to personally kick them back in their holes were they belong.....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Who's David Ike, not that it bothers me, it's up to you to listen or not, As long as you know what is going on around you, that's all that count's, I have 10 in my family, If you can not tell the difference, you might want to look a bit harder. Take very good care.

Much love and peace to you

Rick

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm a reptilian. We were here first.

We gave you the combustion engine.
You use it to destroy your atmosphere and plunder your planet.
We gave you that fancy computer.
You use it to guide your missiles.
We gave you this powerful internet.
You use it to spread fear and hate.
We gave you atom power.
You use it to annihilate your own kind.

We teach.
You ignore.

We learned our lesson.
Will you?

I am also hu-man. Does this mean I go to the back of the bus?
Or maybe a noose is a better fit?

(Kidding.)

(Or am I?)

Brrrraaaiiinnnsss. *zombie arms*
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great story,It also explains why my mother in law sits outside sunbaking.But seriously, they are using our sun against us?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Its great you are not afraid
But I must ask you do not become violent with them, they will retaliate

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yes the sun, www.spaceweather.com... You underestimate there technology, they only gave us the primitive technology, we have had to figure out the rest for our selves, but to catch up to them, would be impossible at this stage, but remember we do have help watching us right now, Even they know this

Rick
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our FUGAZI! FULL DISCLOSURE!

edit on 7-11-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by PS3Geek

Who's David Ike, not that it bothers me, it's up to you to listen or not, As long as you know what is going on around you, that's all that count's, I have 10 in my family, If you can not tell the difference, you might want to look a bit harder. Take very good care.

Rick

www.davidicke.com... That's his site and here is his wiki page en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I'm a reptilian. We were here first. I am also human. Does this mean I go to the back of the bus? Or maybe a noose is a better fit?

Even if this is true or not. You were not here first, Otherwise the temperature would have already been warm before hand. Nice try though

Love and peace to you

Rick

We gave you the combustion engine. You use it to destroy your atmosphere and plunder your planet. We gave you that fancy computer. You use it to spread fear and hate. We gave you atom power. You use it to annihilate your own kind.

No you gave us the technology, knowing we would do this, as humans are a gullible race. But now the time has come for us to realize our errors, and yes we can fix them, with the help from others. we all make mistakes, just because it is not in your gens, it is in ours as we have a spirit. You do not, this is why you can not understand we are the way we are, but as I have proved time and time again, us humans can change. Stop try to use your little mind tactics, face it your losing and that's all there is to it.

Love and peace to you

Rick
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: extra added

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I thought that you said that it was time for us to win the war.....

So how can we win the war without using violence....

link   
I seems I'm having some difficulties. If what you say is true...

Reincarnation,
Visitors from outer space,
Secret society withing our society,
Spiritual power

and last but not least

Naivety.

Yeah thats it I'm having a problem and that is that I do not belief you. Have you got some proof to convince me otherwise ?

I would appreciate it dearly.

link   
Unforunatley, Man will not be able to handle the truth! Only the spiritually strong will.
I agree with parts of your message in saying our spirit is stronger than any physical power or entity.
All human citizens need to be positive in what is occuring. Negative thoughts lead to destruction and chaos.
Be positive to see the light, if your negative you will be in darkness!
Man's technology is warming the plant with the amount of heat it is producing in all equipment. Feel the heat off your computer, oven, car ect. All fuel driven products create this.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Global Climate change is all a big hoax. [...] Think about it, the past 60 years how the globe is slowly heating up, www2.ucar.edu... Look at the chart. Does this seem like a big coincidence to you, that the population has risen and the temperature. I think you humans know and understand what I am saying here. Think about it, REPTILIANS, REPTILES, Reptiles like heat and can breed quickly?

Yeah, think about it. Climate change is a hoax, look at how the climate has been changing!

You think that the rise in human population in modern times is not real, and that it's not humans that are becoming more numerous, but instead it's human looking reptiles that are flourishing in the marginally warmer weather?

I'm inclined to attribute the human population increase to things like modern medicine, industrialization, and people living in areas of higher population density(cities).

Do you suppose that none of these reptiles have ever been x-rayed, undergone surgery, or had their DNA analyzed? Because, you would think those things would probably be a give away. Populations are studied in medicine all the time, don't you suppose someone would catch on if their were two categorically distinct types of specimines(beyond the two that we know of, men and women)?

Have you considered that people might try to debunk what you're saying because it's totally bonkers, or are you certain that it's because they are reptiles? Do you suppose that I am reptile?

As I write this I start to suspect that you are joking. You don't even say anything, do you? Just that the world is overrun with reptilians, and that we ought not sweat it because of our spirits. What good will that do?

Are you joking? If not, how are things going for you in real life? Are you a child? Again, if you're serious, do you recognize the outside possibility that you might be mistaken?

Have you considered what life is like for most of the people on earth? The population explosion consists mostly of poor people in poor countries. . . they're not contolling the world, they're starving and dying of curable diseases while the "poor" in America get fat on McDonalds.

What's your best evidence that the reptiles are among us? There are plenty of organisms that do best in warm weather, and plenty of things that contribute to the state of the climate, so the climate change thing shouldn't necessarily be taken as a sign of the aliens among us. Also, the population growth thing could reflect that fact that people are getting better at surviving, it's not necessarily proof that things are going well for the reptiles.

If they need it to be warmer, how do you explain the popularity of air conditioning? In fact, wouldn't it be easier for them to just turn up the heat in their homes and places of business instead of warming the whole planet? We can heat the inside much more efficiently than the outside.

I hope they don't get to you before you get a chance to reply. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Hello Rick,

After reading your opening post I believe that you mean well. But I do have a few problems with some of the claims...

Climate change is a hoax...

Reptilians...

Would you have any sources or facts to support those claims ?

Thx.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmindEven if this is true or not. You were not here first, Otherwise the temperature would have already been warm before hand. Nice try though

Au contraire.
We kept your ancestors safe, and added the hu to man.
We share a common destiny. It will make more sense during the next wave.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I ask you to leave our planet NOW please. You do not want what us humans can do to you, and you know we have technology just as good as yours, if not better.

Yes the sun, www.spaceweather.com... You underestimate there technology, they only gave us the primitive technology, we have had to figure out the rest for our selves, but to catch up to them, would be impossible at this stage,

So, we have the technology to threaten them and force them to leave, but we underestimate the technology and to catch up would be impossible?

Or was the first one directed at the lizard men just a bluff and you're hoping it worked and they left and won't be reading the second part about how we can never match their technology?
edit on 7-11-2010 by reticlevision because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Think about it, that's what they want you to do, use violence towards them, so then they can use there technology against us, because they will see us as a threat, it's simply ignoring them, so this way they do not win. never use violence, this is a spiritual war, keep that in mind

love and peace to you

Rick

<<   2  3  4 >>

join