It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew for sure that "reality" was a lie, how would you live your life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
What i think op means, is if time travel exists both ways like i always say, then life means nothing and its rubbish as nothing is set in stone. None of your life matters.

If time travel both ways exista dn i think it does, why should peopel even bother. Thats why religion gave us purpose, believing we are here for a reason.

I think this is the main reason why alien disclosure will not come as they cannot tell you your life means nothing, and really is not even real, and nothing as you think is set in stone.

actually, what I'm trying to get at is, with an expanded view of the universe fully incorporated into your being, how do you go about the mundane? does anything change in your world, knowing how illusory it really is?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Let me ask you guys a question. What if there were no tomorrow? That would mean there would be no consequences. There would be no hangovers. We could do whatever we wanted! That's true. We could do whatever we want. It's the same thing your whole life: "Clean up your room." "Stand up straight." "Pick up your feet." "Take it like a man."
"Be nice to your sister." "Don't mix beer and wine. Ever." "Don't drive on the railroad tracks." Sometimes I think you just have to take the big chances.

I'm not gonna live by their rules anymore...

Say... Who else could go for some flapjacks right now?
edit on 11/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: - Groundhog Day

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The reality which is manufactured for you is not a lie unless you deny it.

It is your acceptance of it,which causes you to question it.

I just love saying absolutely nothing.

I should go into politics.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join