It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy Daniel : Iraqi then Iran???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is a nice little theory, but I like to look at the real world (read non devine) validity. My problem with this theory is that it would take MUCH MUCH more then the US simply invading a few more middle eastern countries for Europe/Asia to attack the US.

Think about it - The US doesn't need an army to defend it's self from invasion. The US has two forms of insurance against this. Policy one comes in the form of nuclear deterent in the form of Minute Men and Peacekeeper missles. Any group of countries that would attack the US would be met swiftly with nuclear retaliation, that is a fact.

Policy two is the 2nd amendment. The US is the most armed nation in the world. Not only that, but a great deal of Americans are brought up using firearms. You think the US (with the best millitary in the world) occupation in Iraq is going tough? Imagine trying to take the eastern sea board alone. You would have urban combat in major cities such as NYC, Boston, Philly, DC, Atlanta ect ect ect. Now throw in the great midwest - wheree everyone and their mom hunts (think snipers) and owns a few .308 scoped rifles. That doesn't even count all of Texas or Cali. I say, good luck to those invaders.

Then there is the all important power/greed strugle. The US does not pose a threat to European countries - the US would no more attack a European country to add to it's "empire" then it would nuke it's self. So why would filthy rich and powerfull leaders in Europe choose to attack the US? There are a million things that could go wrong for them, much less their country. Who would they rule over after 100 minute men rained down on their people? It just doesn't make sense to me......

In a hundred+ years, if the US actually became an Empire, and attacked Europe, then I could see this, but not unless ALL of Europe is DIRECTLY attacked.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Im not saying it is around the corner , I have NO IDEA when and IF America will be attacked. I am only taking it from the prophecy about Babylon in the bible. America fits the parameters to be babylon the great, the end time babylon. Most people focus on the Beast in Revelations and the final kingdom etc, but there is also alot in the bible about Babylon. So it is NWO and America, which both seem to be in the bible.

This is a good link about it from the biblical viewpoint:

www.redmoonrising.com...

Militarily speaking , both China and Russia have been preparing for a war with America. All the public diplomacy aside, there are forces in Russia and China who see a future war with America as unavoidable. They have even done extensive mock battles and simulations with both their miliataries with the dummy target being America. How would they successfully attack American cities etc?? This isnt a conspiracy its fact. I will try and find the links about it. In the future there will be a shift of power anyway, America is not going to stay the superpower for ever, and when resources get sparse, other nations will being to rise and oppose America.

The American Babylon theory has been covered by me before in other threads, and by other people. It is of interest as it is in prophecy in the bible. If it was China, Russia, England or any other nation that fit the parameters it would have the SAME interest, purely as fullfilling scripture. The most important thing is individual salvation "for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life" Nations and kingdoms have in the past and will continue to rise and fall, but your soul is alot more important to God.We all have a destiny with eternity, and a critical choice. As it says in the bible when God speaks to Israel, and which can be applied to every person on this earth :

"Behold Israel I put before you GOOD AND EVIL, LIFE AND DEATH....choose LIFE"

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The attack on America wont be expected. it will be a perfection to the measure of Americas sorceries.

The word "confounded" is used alot with Babylon in the bible. That those in Babylon will be confounded when it happens , and that the mother of Babylon (England) will be sore confounded. Where will England be in the world when America is gone?? Who will help England??? That would explain being confounded.

Definition of confounded :

To cause to become confused or perplexed. See Synonyms at puzzle.
To fail to distinguish; mix up: confound fiction and fact.
To make (something bad) worse: Do not confound the problem by losing your temper.
To cause to be ashamed; abash: an invention that confounded the skeptics.
To damn.

To frustrate: trivial demands that confounded the peace talks.
Archaic. To bring to ruination.

So it will NOT BE EXPECTED! Read Jeremiah 50/51. It comes out of NO WHERE. Last thing you would think would happen. Americans and their allies are confounded and after it the people will hiss at babylons plagues and no one will live in that land.

<< 1   >>

join