It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wall Street

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I like Jessie Ventura. I like the show. It isn't perfect, but at least he's putting some stuff out there, and exposing it to a mass audience. I don't know if anyone caught it, but there was a small mention in the show about a blogger who goes by the name Reinhardt that predicted the Oct.2008 market crash to the day. What makes it really interesting is how Reinhardt had tied it all in together with a wealthy, elite Catholic group called Legatus. There are a few threads on ATS about this. This is the Reinhardt site.enterprisecorruption.com

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
reply to post by xweaponx

You think they'd allow JV w/ cameras in tow in there if it wasn't staged? Note the changing camera angles. That takes direction. Hence a director was involved.

I work in media and changing camera angles does not denote "direction" take three cameras start shooting , you can sync them with visual or auditory points easily.. its not hard and the cameras dont have to even match soo ,you could gather footage from many diffrent shots from say a event and if you can sync them via some event that gets captured visually or autorially its easy to cut together footage from many diffrnt soources , including sources that you were not even part of your crew..

Give me multiple cameras and a crew and I can barge into a place and when its edited get many different angle to cut together seamlessly.. very simple to do. one guy gets the interviewer the other s get the activity in the room.. before you go in you clap on cam or make some other action to sync to and then just roll tape.. dead simple... so simple in fact you can do this with basic home camcorders and editing software thats free or low cost or may be on your computer now.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It seems that someone who was truly intent on exposing the injustices perpetrated by the elite on mankind would spend more than an hour of commercially interupted television on some subjects. Now a six part series on HAARP or the banking cabal would speak volumes to his credibility. To me JV has merely created a niche for himself in the reality tv industry. One that is surely lucrative no doubt. I can just see Jesse, Alex Jones and David Icke hanging out in the caribbean somewhere toasting each other for their accomplishments.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join