It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam is a HOAX.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB You won't do your research because you know there is NOTHING to back up your silly claim.

You wouldn't and don't look at any evidence provided anyway..

And since when is Blue Beam an anti Christian device? Last I heard they were going to use it for a false flag alien invasion. Has nothing to do with Christians

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Since the person who started the whole Blue Beam fantasy was a fundamentalist Christian and it was going to happen over 2 decades ago? it was really prior to the whole internet thing. However, I'm sure if you root around you'll find people talking about a couple of councils that were held by the Church of England, in cahoots with a few other Christian churches which is Canada's official religion as Liz 2 is still head of state, They gave new life to the Evangelical Alliance whose stated objects were to stuff teaching, social work etc etc with people who were *on side* for the Christian message.

You want to see the absolute merry hell it caused look at the child abuse scares in Britain in the early 90s. The root cause of these was found to be fundamentalist Christian teachers and social workers putting 2 + 2 together and arriving at 12. The basic story being this. Some young kids were watching R rated horror films and talking about them at school. The Evangelical types never watch these sort of films and immediately assumed they were actual events. Evangelical teacher contacts Evangelical Social Worker... before you know it homes are raided and kids taken into care.

They also tried to jump on the Rave bandwagon and that went spectacularly wrong.. look for the "9 o'clock service" should be something about it on'line. They also would have people sit watching TV almost 24/7 and complain at the slightest , what they perceived as anti Christian programming.. Blue-beam is just an adjunct to that whole campaign and has been dragged up again since the world went on-line.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

They want you to think it is a hoax, that's how disinformation begins.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
After multiple page of this topic nobody has presented ANY evidence to suggest "Project Bluebeam" is anything other than internet nonsense.

Please people, show us the evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
After multiple page of this topic nobody has presented ANY evidence to suggest "Project Bluebeam" is anything other than internet nonsense.

Please people, show us the evidence.

Nah...it's not going to happen. Any myth parroted by someone like the fraudster who originated the Bluebeam hoax is transformed into truth, as long as it can somehow be tied into the book of Revelations or end times prophecy. I believe lots of things related to the paranormal: UFOs, ghosts, alien visitation and abductions, etc. But I don't subscribe to every sensational story that comes along. I try as best as possible to disprove a claim. If someone else can disprove something I've believed, so be it. I just want the evidence, either way. This one is relatively easy, given the fact that there is NO supporting evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's something I don't understand: the OP asks for some sort of proof directly tied into Project Bluebeam or whatever they might actually call it. Then, all of the Bluebeam believers go, "Um, it's a secret project, there's not going to be documents, duh." But...we know about Bluebeam. Monast or whoever found something that told him all about the project. How'd he get that? So, we already have a hole. If Monast could bring information through that "hole" why isn't there more? Why isn't there something more concrete? We know about Bluebeam, there should be some proof. If it can't be gathered at the present time, there should be something from when it originally came out. Do you think the CIA wanted folks to know about MKULTRA? Absolutely not. It still came out and documents were still found.

Hologram technology doesn't prove anything because we would've invented that anyway. Why? Because we can.Because the idea has been used in fiction for decades and we want to make it real. Could they have military application? Sure, most new inventions do. That doesn't mean that faking the end times is on the list of things to do with it. It's most likely that holographic technology is going to be used as yet another way to show Star Wars movies so that George Lucas can make more money off of something he did 40 years ago.

Also, saying "prove it's not real" is really silly. I understand why it's being said, but that doesn't mean it's a good argument. How can you prove a supposedly secret project isn't real? Nobody keeps files on stuff they're not doing. "Hey, by the way, we're not going to disrupt the world and cause traditional religions to crumble through holograms and psychological manipulation." We know the CIA isn't using money to create the greatest Led Zeppelin cover band ever and we don't need to find a document saying that they aren't to know they aren't. But, if someone were to say they were, then we'd expect them to have some proof. And if it were real there would have to be some proof.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
for those who want to know,i am project bluebam.

i am the supposed jesus whom the entire earth was to revolve around.

the intention of project bluebeam was to fake the prsence of god here via a fake second coming to bring an enemy of god here whom attacks god on sight.
however it turns out the supposed enemy is god himself sheparding the evil,to infilltrate it.

project bluebeam was to be global on scale,the entire planet was to revolve around me.

project bluebeam has been canacelled due to my unwilling participation as i am the only human left.

what has ensued is something marvelous i have single handedly defeated the enemy,they are getting ready to evacuate earth as we speak as their presence is now known to the cosmos.

i didnt need god i did it all by myself.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-3-2011 by shebangsthedrums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have only just come across the subject of Blue Beam, however I do find it intriguing.
I dont like to get wrapped up in all that "coming of crist" stuff, cuz I think religions a sham in IMHO.
So I do believe some peoples imaginations have gone a little far in that aspect.
(Unless the world is really that screwed up)

But on a different note, this guy Serge Monast seems to have touched on a few correct predictions.

In this source educate-yourself.org...
(I dont know how reliable this is)

Serge Monast said in 1994

Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Now I dont know about "Anti-Crist" thats sounds like some extreme devil worship :/ But have you noticed now in 2011 religion is plastered all over the news? Religious conflicts everywhere..seems to me that somethings reaching a peak, we all know its not very civilised to be fighting over religious beliefs...we are all joining together in "Multi-cultrulism"...and thats a step towards...what??.....just my thoughts anyways..

The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies

Well....we know the TPTB keep alot of archaeological knowledge from us..... and all their super tech...
Slayers just made a good thread on some of the good important stuff they took from us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also..how many freekin EARTHQUAKES have we had lately?...courtesy of HAARP? I dunno..
As for the religious side, once again I think its a bit much (but im not religious)
But havent their been recent movements with alot of religions coming out and saying something different than previously believed? Cathlolics saying God could create Aliens too? lol..
And true say true say, we are defo seeing alot more Aliens and mad new ideas all over the telly..agree?

The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith.

Now i've skipped the religious talk, But im sure I heard John Lear saying something of holograms?? Now, I dunno how you all feel about him...but...he did find an american government file dated 1994 stating that by 2025 they wanted to be able to produce completely realistic holograms that could fool the mass people, for various reasons...very sorry i cant find a link or document about that at the mo...but you could maybe have a look around for it

Domestically, the new communications equipment is being used to torture and murder persons who match profiles imagined to be able to screen a given population for terrorists; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations which promote tolerance and peace and development in Central America; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations who oppose the development and deployment of nuclear weapons, and to create a race of slave cult automatons, or what is popularly called 'the Manchurian Candidates.' Overseas experimentation is taking place on hostages held by the United States and Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, Finland and France. Additionally, there has been a long series of bizarre suicides among British computer scientists, all of whom have had some connection to the United States Navy.

The Patriot Act anyone? All in the name of defence against terrorism of course...

Government agencies and the corporations that work with them toward a new world order are prepared to promote anything that will help them achieve their objective of total social control. As for the question of why: For one thing, if you terrify the public and make them fear for their safety, they will allow you to implement draconian law enforcement practice, disarm them and keep extensive records on them, and they only have to tell you that it is all to protect you, of course. Secondly, it promotes the decay of the present democratic forms of political systems, and leads societies to search for alternative methods of political ideology. Of course, the alternative has already been planned. It is called the New World Order and it will not have your safety or interests at heart. As George Bush said: 'Read my lips.' Fear has always been used by powerful elite to control and subjugate the masses.

False Flags...9/11 ??

What is important in this declaration is that the new world order will be set up over the current system, meaning the old way of thinking and behavior and religion will be considered the 'old' and incorrect way of thinking and that they can change it at one of the eradication camps of the United Nations to make sure that anyone with this 'antisocial' behavior will be disposed of quickly so that other modified individuals will be able to fulfill the needs and agendas of the new world order without being distracted by the truth.

oo rr...those supposid empty "prisons" are looking more and more like FEMA camps IMO

The process employed by such ELF technology are described in various U. S. Defense Department publications, including one entitled, ' The Electromagnetic Spectrum and Low Intensity Conflict,' by Captain Paul E. Tyler, Medical Commandant, U. S. Navy, which is included in a collection entitled, 'Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology Edict,' by Lt. Col David G. Dean, USAF. The paper was delivered in 1984 and the collection published 1986 by Air University Press, Maxwell Airforce Base, Alabama. Another pulse microwave device can deliver audible signals directly to an individual while remaining undetectable to anyone else. The technology is very simple and can be built by using an ordinary police radar gun. The microwave beam generated by the device is modulated at audio frequencies and can broadcast messages directly into the brain. Now here we come to the NASA Blue Beam Project. The broadcasting of subliminal two-way communication and images from the depths of space correspond directly to that kind of technology.

So I dont know if thats really possible...but ill tell you now, I just keep coming across people making these claims. Apperntly ITN (uk) reported in the early 90's that America had used this tech of Iraqi's.

"If it is possible to feed artificial thought into the multigenic field via satellite, the mind control of the entire planet is now possible. An individual's only resistance would be to constantly question the motivation behind their thoughts and not act upon thoughts which they consider to be outside their own ideological, religious and moral boundaries.'" Once again, it is wise to consider how television, advertising, modern education and various types of social pressure are used to manipulate those boundaries. It has been reported by Lt. Col Alexander who said, in the summary of his Military Review article, 'The information on those kinds of technologies presented here would be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality. But some people still believe the world is flat.'

Yep...we all know how far MSM is from the truth...but the sheeple dont!

The techniques used in the fourth step is exactly the same used in the past in the USSR to force the people to accept Communism. The same technique will be used by the United Nations to implement the new world religion and the new world order. A lot of people ask when this is going to happen and how they will accomplish the visions of the Night of a Thousand Stars, and the events that will point to the days when it will begin. According to the many reports we have received, we believe it will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of in-between currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money. The in-between currency will be used to force anyone with savings to spend or turn in their cash because they understand that people who have money and are not dependent upon them might be the very ones who will mount an insurrection against them. If everyone is broke, no one can fund a war of any kind: paper currency will cease to exist. This is one of the first signs.

Im sure no one needs reminding about the state of the world monies and economy at the moment.

No one is safe in a totalitarian police state!

So there you go..its not proof of anything...But you can see he's roughly predicted some worrying things....
edit on 11-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree with you. I also have learned about this conspiracy and have heard about where it might have came from. A shot while before Serge Monast made his speech, the creator of Star Trek had a biography released that mentioned an unused script for a movie that an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation later reused the main arts of the plot. The Plot had all of the steps included in Project Blue Beam's plan, step by step. Monast must of gotten the idea from that book.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join