It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Bluebeam is a HOAX.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I was very disappointed to read your thread. You titled it “Project Bluebeam is a HOAX” so I assumed when I read it that it would contain FACTS and EVIDENCE to support your claim that it is a hoax. But alas, I could not find any FACTS or EVIDENCE. So I can only conclude that this is YOUR opinion. That’s fine to have an opinion, but I think your thread title is misleading and a hoax. Maybe you could change it to: “Project Bluebeam is a HOAX in MY opinion”

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Is it not possible for a varient or version of the plan to be in effect ?
You've just read something and your first thought has become a thread.****Brilliant****
What do you think Norway spiral and Moscow tetrahedron were? Wake Up.
Take a look around all the clues are visible. Just because you don't like concept doesn't make it any less real.
Are you disinfo? I bet you work for the man "i need proof on secret plans" that's ridiculous!
As is the premise of the thread which is negative and required NO WORK from yourself apart from a juvenile, naive thought process.
How are you contributing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much more likely to be little green men though eh mate?
Well i rest assured that you will not have bothered to research and prepare for any possible version of the scenario and will certainly succumb to the illusion.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Again, none of this is evidence that Project Bluebeam exists. None. Yes, we can do holographs, mind control technology exists, etc but it doesn't add up to Bluebeam. I could show you articles on lasers, guns, ammunition and put them together to claim that we have raygun technology straight out of Star Trek, but it wouldn't make it so.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/7 by GradyPhilpott because: removed quote of an entire previous post. Inserted "Reply to" tag.

Since you've mentioned Star Trek:
secretsun.blogspot.com...

"In May 1975, Gene Roddenberry accepted an offer from Paramount to develop Star Trek into a feature film, and moved back into his old office on the Paramount lot. His proposed story told of a flying saucer, hovering above Earth, that was programmed to send down people who looked like prophets, including Jesus Christ.

Gene Roddenberry: The Myth and the Man Behind Star Trek by Joel Engel, p.165, Hyperion, 1994

Shortly thereafter, Monast writes of a very similar situation- a satellite that will project images of holy figures

Remember the episode Devil's Due?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

im sure most of you have seen these

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If I see Jesus in the sky with aliens while hearing voices etc....you bet I'll be considering "blue beam".

If i don't...well then it doesn't really matter if blue beam is real or not...does it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ahem, this is the technology fit for public consumption.

now project [pardon that pun[ the technology shown _roughly 50 years into the future..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ICbluebeam

very nice links couldnt have helped me prove my point more

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

I was very disappointed to read your thread. You titled it “Project Bluebeam is a HOAX” so I assumed when I read it that it would contain FACTS and EVIDENCE to support your claim that it is a hoax. But alas, I could not find any FACTS or EVIDENCE. So I can only conclude that this is YOUR opinion. That’s fine to have an opinion, but I think your thread title is misleading and a hoax. Maybe you could change it to: “Project Bluebeam is a HOAX in MY opinion”

Please. In any court, including the court of public opinion as we have here, those who make the claim bear the burden of providing the proof. Project Bluebeam proponents have been making the claim for years. THEY have the burden of proof, not myself or any other person who distrusts the story. Yes, it is an opinion I've come to hold because no one can back up the claim. And BTW, even children know no one can prove a negative premise.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICbluebeam

Is it not possible for a varient or version of the plan to be in effect ?
You've just read something and your first thought has become a thread.****Brilliant****
What do you think Norway spiral and Moscow tetrahedron were? Wake Up.
Take a look around all the clues are visible. Just because you don't like concept doesn't make it any less real.
Are you disinfo? I bet you work for the man "i need proof on secret plans" that's ridiculous!
As is the premise of the thread which is negative and required NO WORK from yourself apart from a juvenile, naive thought process.
How are you contributing?

Much more likely to be little green men though eh mate?
Well i rest assured that you will not have bothered to research and prepare for any possible version of the scenario and will certainly succumb to the illusion.

The Norway spiral and Moscow tetrahedron. Now, what makes you think they were Bluebeam? Because such a belief would fit your conditioning, namely, the conditioning you've received over the years that there is a mythical project called Bluebeam or some variant? It's your belief, and isn't based on anything more, not even credible witnesses.

Let's see, here's another childish argument: I work for "the man." I'm a lawyer, ********. I work for myself. I'm trained to analyze claims. And, I happen to be someone who has studied, intently, the UFO/ET/paranormal field for 40 years. I believe UFOs exist, that ET is here and that there are things beyond what appears to our most developed senses. That's because there are credible witnesses, by the thousands, that testify to such things, and the fact that I have experienced them myself many times. That's more credible than any proponent of Bluebeam can offer. The Bluebeam thing is a joke that many of you don't seem to get. When someone asks for evidence on something like this, we get insults, shrill statements, etc. because none of you have evidence that either Bluebeam, or some mutation thereof, has ever existed in any place other than the minds of a fear-filled Christian.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The Prophet Hologram is a “projection of the image of an ancient god over an enemy capital whose public communications have been seized and used against it in a massive psychological operation.”

Watch this. shows where info cam from

Watch this building:

View My post

Here is alink to some info Project Majority / Majestic twelve

I mean if they have a Gay Bomb

Why couldn't they project UFO Holograms

Or take advantage of your faith?

Notice it says after communications have nee seived

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
and this was from cnn 2 yrs ago

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Don't know or really care, but do you really think the military would have any documentation or release any information on it if this were true? You can't have proof when in fact there is a cover up. Even if some information got leaked from a former military personnel you would say he was lying.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Great post. And you're right - almost (if not) all people who claim Bluebeam are indeed Christian.

I always thought that Project Bluebeam was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. No offense - that's just me.

Not just that, but people call it all the time.

I would be interested in seeing a source that re-enforces your claim about those who claim bluebeam being christian?

Respects

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OP Im afraid, no matter what evidence that is provided to you to back up the premis that Blue Beam exists, it is a waste of time and energy providing it. People are supplying links from many sources that are all met with the same reply and attitude.

People who have a strong admitted faith in UFO`s find the idea of Bluebeam too hot to swallow because it undermines a core belief. I choose not to offer any evidence to you because your eyes and ears are closed to it.

I had hoped that this thread would have offered the opportunity to you to play devils advocate and help me look at evidence in a fresh way. Alas all you have to offer is " Prove it". An open mind is needed to weigh up evidence, hear opinions and offer counter arguments through your own evidence. You have no intentions of doing this. Good luck to you.

Respects

edit on 8-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Finally a poster with a bit of common sense! There an incredible amount of ignorance on this topic, good work in trying to dispel it!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I think one of the most important points that you missed out of your original post is that by calling everying "Project Bluebeam", we are missing an opportunity to see the bigger picture.

By all of us falling under the illusion of this project, we begin not to see the individual projects that are taking place and possibly allow something of true impotrance to slip past us unchallanged because its just "bluebeam".

If anything it has started to become the greatest disinfo tool TPTB have, I for one will try to be less narrow minded.

TY for the wake up

Forgot to add that this isn't just happening with Bluebeam but with UFOs needing to be ET and every political move being NWO agenda, we really have become polorised in our points of view - Inside every believer and truthseeker needs to live a balanced skeptic.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Jamjar because: spelling

edit on 8-11-2010 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If Project Bluebeam is real (I have no opinion on it myself) do you honestly think the people responsible for it would actually put that kind of evidence out there?

You're asking for evidence that you know doesn't exist if this were to be real. You really think that the people responsible would have documents explaining very clearly a project called Bluebeam that would involve holographic images of alien craft or advanced military craft to be used to create a false-flag alien invasion of Earth?

I get annoyed by requests like this coming from either the believers or skeptics/debunkers. 99% of the time they're simply requesting what they know doesn't exist so they can say: "HA...you have nothing to prove what you say or believe. I'm right, you're wrong...blah blah blah"

I'm surprised how often people fall for this little tactic. I also never said I believe Project Bluebeam is real. So if anyone is thinking about saying thats my whole reason behind this post, don't go there.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wasn't there also the claim that Project Bluebeam could make people see or hear different things, like you could see Jesus, while your neighbor a few doors away, who is Muslim, would see Muhammad.

That's a tip off that the whole thing is a fraud. Imagine seeing or hearing something miraculous and it gets explained away as 'Project Bluebeam?'

Seems a bit too convenient to me.

Same with explaining away sightings of alien ships in our atmosphere:

'Oh that was Project Bluebeam fooling you.'

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

I agree. As I previously stated, I am not a fan of project blue beam. But I am also not a fan of calling something a hoax without some supporting evidence. I have not read any evidence in this entire thread that would make me conclude that it was a hoax.
As a Christian I believe that we are at the "end of days" where Satan is going to create a one world religion. Project Blue Beam may or nay not be his plan to do that. I just don't see the evidence in this theory. Of course if I did see it then it would spoil satan's plan to "fool even the very elect".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join