It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama piles more military pressure on Iran - conspicuously

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by nite owl

old topic, but yeah, simple, wooden, probably minimal electronics. armed with a 50 cal..............

It looks like something to be used after an EMP or something crazy like that.

could Iran be making an EMP instead of a nuke!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran.

maybe an israeli attack is coming, i mean since when did israel care or even listen to USA?

***it doesnt have to be on the 8th, for all we know it can happen next year...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Holy Sheep #!!!

I just googled EMP to find out what you talkn about willis.

found this...

www.youtube.com...

this is something the israelis would be capable of, after all, it is most likely them that developed stuxnet.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
back a few posts gentlemen, the news was spoken that Iran is in a hurry to talk...Could this be confirmation of the very suxtnet worms penetration into the workings of Irans atomic, and mil/indust complex?
Perhaps they are getting crippled far worse thanwe know, and it actually makes sense to attack your enemy with computer viruses to ball up the command and control structure as well as the industrial end...( i must say that the worm is truely the greatest weapon yet unleashed in the so called oblique warfare type of scenario....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
back a few posts gentlemen, the news was spoken that Iran is in a hurry to talk

This is, as I recall, the 4th time in 2 years Iran's gov't stated they want to return to round table for legit talks?..
Each time, stating this, they called for a meeting 3+ months later..

Killing time.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by stirling
back a few posts gentlemen, the news was spoken that Iran is in a hurry to talk

This is, as I recall, the 4th time in 2 years Iran's gov't stated they want to return to round table for legit talks?..
Each time, stating this, they called for a meeting 3+ months later..

Killing time.

My words exactly, they (Iran) have effectively been stalling talks and messing around for years now.

Are we really that stupid to see what they are doing?

Given the fact that we have sat on our bums apart from useless Sanctions, then yes, the US and UK Governments etc really are THAT stupid..!!

Enough said!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Yeah, right, they are stupid

they are so tricky that they have made you believe they are stupid.

I for one think they are smart, they are assessing the situation and know they are in no position to attack Iran. They know Iran retaliating could destroy the Western dominance once and for all, and the West is not ready to risk that, especially when China/Russia/SouthAmerica are all looking to take a piece of US, you know, US got a lot of resource

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i read an article that mirimar had moved its capital,because the chinese said that they were downwind from fallout if they nuked iran.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join