It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we[the USA] ever goes to war...I hope they don't tie up our soldiers with rules

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is nice to daydream about war without rules, as the US would have a much easier time of it.

But, it begs the question, what would you be fighting FOR if you leave all of your ideals at the door?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Now, to be serious in this thread:

Most Americans are pussywillows compared to the hardened killers in third world countries. Americans don't even kill their own food. Americans get queasy at the sight of blood. Do you really think that they would have an easier time of things if they went balls-out crazy on some Afghans? That would just antagonize the Afghans into showing how crazy they can be - remember, even America's most savage enemies in war are holding back based on their own rules of engagement, and they will let loose as soon as they feel that the Yankees have gone nuts too.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

I looked up "war": the waging of armed conflict against an enemy.

Iraq is not a really a war, more like an occupation.. unless the Iraqi people, freedom from America fighters, are the "enemy"?

People in the mid east saw how bad life was for Iranians living under a US puppet, oil resources looted.. yet I'm supposed to believe somehow today these folks are going to welcome the federal reserve, GOP and DNCs incompetence & thievery this time?.. lmao.. especially after the occupiers LIED about the reasons used to justify reducing their nation into a toxic swamp of violent pablum? causing millions to suffer?.. suuuuuure...

Who is in their right mind is going to trust deadly liars?.. the reasons for the destruction of the nation were all lies, BUT the promises of "federal reserve freedom", hugs and love are true?.. lol.. would YOU believe the US govts motivations if you were an Iraqi who saw Iranians rise up and toss out a US puppet despot?

It's the PEOPLE of the mid east who don't want federal reserve troops on their soil, they're not my enemy.. they just want US influence gone from their country, out of the mid east. Since they can't vote away republican & democrat fed reserve stink, they violently reject.. their only option.

Americans in growing numbers don't even like/trust the GOP or DNC anymore.. and large numbers are now wise to the insult known as "The Fed", yet Iraqis are supposed to rejoice in finally being included in a stale, failed, broke system of un trustworthy elitists?.. lol.. they're suppsed to think of that as "freedom".. looool hilarious!

<< 1  2   >>

join