It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/6/10 or 10/6/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So, I haven't been on ATS in a while... mostly cause my life has been hectic, and I don't typically have time to theorize possible conspiracies these days. However, due to a sleepless night, and nothing worth watching on the Telly, I decided to acquaint myself with ATS and it's inner workings. (Mostly cause a friend told me I needed to read up on John Lear... not that I've found much on that just by glancing.. but that's off topic.)

Anyway, to get to the point, I just watched a you-tube thread on 11/6/10 www.abovetopsecret.com... and noticed something. Taking into account that there might be a universal consciousness that makes many aware of huge catastrophes, there might be something to this... cept I think they got the date wrong. Ok. If you watch the first Simpson 9/11 version, you can clearly see the 9-11. In that order, right to left.. Now, when you watch the nuke episode with the clock... the Hour hand is pointing to the 6 and the minute hand is pointing to the 11. Taking the close is in the shape of a 10... and we read from right to left, not left to right... it would be 10/6/11.

How much you wanna bet that the big bad whatever would end up happening 10/6/11?

edit on 11/7/2010 by JessicaS because: Forgot to spell check!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If theres anything to it you have something there. Also, if the 9.11 Simpson thing was an actual tell of sorts, their PTB gave a more lengthy heads up. Thats all I got. Have a happy sunday. Go Pats!
edit on 7-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I brought this up in one of the other posts but I was trying to be funny. I guess there will be another storm of posts and arguments on this subject next year as well.

I hope the Simpsons Christmas special doesn't show Dec the 25th on a calendar or something. People will freak.

The clock read 5:55. 5 minutes to 6. That's all it was showing. The 10 was a stretch. Maybe it actually meant that it was almost dinner time for Homer and that's all. My opinion.
edit on 7-11-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look at the hat from the mad hatter in alice in wonderland. There could be something on the theory... but I don´t know the book. So the numbers could be already there. On the other hand, why not use numbers from different movies to show some conspiracy theorists something big is going on.
Here the link:

www.youtube.com...

Hope this is working. Time: 0:23

mfg

edit: to show time.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Numino because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Numino

You know, I never noticed it.... but... yeah, that is kinda creapy.

Guys, Don't get me wrong, it could very well be us seeing shadows as monsters. It could easily be that 5:55 is 5 minutes to Homer's dinner time. Or... it could be something else.

I wouldn't get worked up into a tizzy, sell everything and hide down in the basement 10/6/11. I'd just say, if there is something to that video... they had the date wrong. IF it was possible it was a prophecy.

That's my perspective on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Everyone keeps talking about November, and how something is going to happen this month. But last month, I kept feeling like something could happen at any moment. In fact, I keep wondering if something happened that no one knows of. I don't know. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

It's very possible...Or maybe something has been set in motion that will bring about our demise....

Or it's just a regular day. Never know!

new topics

top topics

join