It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama guilty of treason and patriots just let him get away with it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It seems like you are against the birther issue, so why are you goading others to do something about it? And if you are for the birther issue, why aren't you doing something about it? Basically, nothing is being done about this because good people aren't going to take up arms because of a little piece of paper. If Obama is really not a U.S. citizen, the Democratic party fumbled the ball by putting his name forward regardless of this fact, and if the Dems were corrupt, it was up to the Republicans to block it. If both these parties are corrupt, then it just goes to show that these politicians are so corrupt they'll overlook any crime so long as the candidate, not necessarily even their candidate, tows the line (Israel's line), so that's that. You can know the truth, but you can't act upon it. Action is reserved for the crazy short bursts of adrenaline that doesn't amount to anything. It's better to live your life and know that you aren't as evil as some of these politicians.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I am afraid you seem to have completely missed the point here. Discussing what Obama could do to put this to rest is something for a birther thread. This is not a birther thread.

""""Ok birthers, I am just plain going to call you all out. I no longer believe the birther movement even consists of many people that actually believe it.""""""

Okay, see the heavy quoted sentences above me?
That's youre opening statement, you did create another birther thread, this is a birther thread, and now that you want to put ridicule and spin on my replies I'm just going to opt out.
I'm not missing the point, at all.
Good luck Maryann.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You could not miss the point more if you had instructions and tutor helping you learn how to be less on target.

A "birther thread" is one of the million threads on ATS where people argue back and forth about whether or not Obama is eligable to be president. People bicker over whether or not he was born in the US because they do not believe it and are attempting to make that case.

This thread has nothing to do with that. I am skipping all that debate as it is pointless and just accepting that they are right. So I am moving on to the next step. All the birthers on ATS that are so sure that they are right, no matter what is shown to them, can now just move on to the next step.

I made it pretty clear in the opening post that this thread was not for, nor would it entertain debate on whether or not Obama was born in the US.

You seem to have a hard time reading becase all of your responses have only come across as responses to the title of the thread and very little else. Cherry picking quotes would be fine too if you at least seemed to understand the context.

This is not a birther thread. If you were looking for a place to argue about whether or not Obama was born here, you are in the wrong damn thread. The question at the center of this thread is really simple. Why are these people not taking action on something they are so certain of?

I am really sorry you are having such a hard time grasping any of the things I have posted in this thread. Thanks again for offering your opinion. I got it all three times you expressed it. Please try not to let your backside be injured by the quick snap back of the door spring. Toodles.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I am noticing a common theme quite suddenly.

Listen, this thread is directly addressed at the posters on ATS that have stated such things as that Obama should be hung for treason over this issue.

I am not addressing the people that say "if true then...." Nope. I am specifically addressing the ones that flat out declare as a fact that Obama is a traitor to the country and should be convicted of treason because he was not born in the US.

I am pretty sure I wrote all this in the OP. Did you read it?

If you are not one of those types of people, then it really does not apply to you. If you have an opinion about it, then great.

As far as I am concerned, if someone KNOWS for a fact that Obama is comitting treason and doing nothing about it, they are just as guilty. Especially when they directly call for Obama to be put to death over it. I would like to know how these people can be so sure of something so important and then do no more about it then write about it on ATS. Because I would like to know, I thought a good way to find out might be to ask.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you are hilarious!
Good reply

Lots of passion and estrogen,
Listen, I really do get your point, but you dont want to hear anything else except what you have screaming inside your skull,
NOTHING is going to be done about this birth issue, nothing!
Your title, only inflames what you claim to be annoyed with, so it IS another birther thread because it deals with the birther issue, and it's only another kick of the bee hive, another poke at the sore.
Youre asking for action from others,
how about you be the leader and be the one who finally brings clarity to it all, you'd be famous!
You might even get on Oprah and get a book deal, you can tutor us all .
The focus of the thread is the birther issue, tell me again how it's not a birther thread.
Like I said earlier anyone who's going to try and force this issue nationwide is going to get destroyed in the media and join the company of those in the following videos.
So you can get angry with me all you want if it makes you feel better, just like when other people write their rants here on ATS ,
it wont change the truth, it will only change reality, there's a difference.
Enjoy!
(I always liked maryann more than ginger by the way)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I get it. You need attention. I am sorry you do not like my thread. I heard you. I heard you all 4 times that you expressed the exact same misguided opinion based on your complete lack of ability to comprehend what is actually written. No one pulled you in here. If this thread is just bothering you because of what you think it is I said, I GOT IT. There is really nothing else left for you to say. You are trying so hard to wander off into some stranger side topic and make this about what it is not, Obama's legitimacy as president. It is not about that. It is about the people that are so passionate, so brave, so sure in their convictions that they sit behind their computer and call for the death of this man for a cime they feel they have already fully judged and judged correctly. This is only about THOSE PEOPLE and why they would even waste the time to sit online and say such things when they log off and continue to take no action behind their words. I cannot make it any more simple than that. Your responses are all responses to an idea you have in your head and not what I have actually presented. Either way, I got it. You do not like my thread. No need to post it a 5th time, thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very amusing so far. First, I am not a birther and I don't doubt that Obama was born in the US. I merely want to hold a certain someone accountable to his promise of transparency. I have studied Obama's history inside and out (at least what I can find about him), I have managed to read "Dreams...." (after that, couldn't bare to attempt "Audacity...") I have also studied his mother's history to the best of my ability.

Now, given all of that, I am left with many questions and have been lead down many dead end streets and cul-de-sacs. Questionable timelines blah blah blah. The man has a long and sordid history with questionable characters within the Progressive and radical element. You can't deny that.... The man claimed to be broke and yet attended Columbia and Harvard and will not disclose how he financed them. During his time as IL senator he did not disclose any student loans and yet during is POTUS campaign he said he and Michelle had just paid them off with proceeds from book sales. Blah Blah Blah enough with that. I know what this thread is about.

There have been plenty of people (at least 100 now) who have tried to bring the BC issue into the courts and they have been silenced by the courts before even getting to the disclosure phase of the argument. Lt. Col Lakin is probably the the most prevalent and legitimate of those questioning Obama. His trial date is set for Dec. 14. He has been dealt a tough hand by the courts as he is attempting to defend himself in Court Martial. The court denied his right to discovery thereby virtually guaranteeing a guilty verdict.

Lt. Col. Lakin is sticking to his guns. Perhaps he knows more than any of us. Sadly, he is being prevented from proving what he knows with physical evidence that he cannot access. Where is the justice there?

There is plenty of top Military Brass on the side of Lt. Col Lakin.

All of these people are either engaged in a legal action against Obama or have publicly expressed their support for people in legal actions against Obama.

Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, Major General Carroll D. Childers, Captain Neil B. Turner, Commander Charles Kerchner, Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick, Captain Connie Rhodes, Lieutenant Colonel David Earl Graef, Major Stefan Frederick Cook, Paul Vallely, Major General (Ret), US Army, Jim Cash, Brigadier General (Ret), USAF, Harry Riley, Colonel (Ret), US Army, Michael A. Trudell, Captain (Ret), USN, Harry Soloman, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), USAF, Carmen A. Reynolds, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), USAF, Debra A. Gunnoe, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), USAF, Greg Hollister, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), USAF, Richard C. Morris, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret), US Army, William Harker, Commander (Ret), USN, Bill Little, Commander (Ret), USN. John Johnson, 1st Lieutenant (Ret), USAF, Luther B. Neff, Captain (Ret), USAF, Fred Herndon, Captain (Ret), USAF, Jerry Curry Army Major General (Retired), General Thomas McInerney.

Hmmm. Makes me wonder... Seems like there are and have been plenty of Patriots trying to get to the truth!!

American Military Officers Against Obama

court-martial-ucmj.com...
edit on 8-11-2010 by jibeho because: add link

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't put much credence in the birther's claim.

I do have a problem with his muslim religion. As a leader of a Christian nation based on tradition Christian values, President Obama should have been more forthright with his perverted religious persuasion.

On a more serious note, why doesn't he release his college transcripts to disprove his Indonesian scholarships.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't understand what this thread is about. Is this another birth certificate thread? What exactly is it that you want to happen? Both sides of the discussion have given their evidence .. or position ... or faux-evidence ... or opinion ... or whatever. Nothing will change unless Obama himself changes it. If he releases a copy of what is in Hawaii, (not that short form that continues to be debated, but the actual original) then much of this will go away. Sure, there will be hangeroners, but much of it will go away. If he does nothing and his term ends ... then everyone will be focused on the next POTUS and Obama will just be a footnote in conspiracy history.

Please explain exactly what you want to happen here.
Sorry ... I'm not getting it. Thank you.

For the record. Not that anyone cares - I think he was probably born in Hawaii. I also think there is probably something on the original BC that he doesn't want out. Dunno what it is ... race, parents race, address, parental occupation listed, whatever. I have no proof of course. It's just what I feel. He was born there and is keeping his original BC under wraps for some private reason. Seems pretty obvious to me.

But .... WHATEVER.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
All I have to say is that “jibeho” hit the nail on the head, He has stated solid reasons why there are questions. Other than that, I have nothing to say.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I love your thread,

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You're wasting your time.
All you're going to get is a rerun of zombie accusations.
- zombie because they have been disproved often, but no matter how often they are laid to their rest there are folk determined to disrupt any government they didn't vote for, who will keep resurrecting them.

Most don't want to do anything physically, they just want to prevent America functioning as a democracy.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We actually agree more than we disagree on these points.

Dumping waste isn't a liberty and never was, it is a violation of property rights.
If the government really wanted to enforce environmental issues they would respect
property rights. Instead they just tax it and spend it.

I disagree with the notion that one could interpret the constitution any which way they pleased. There is history, legal precedent, and all the study that has gone to original intent. No one ever said the document was perfect. That's why there's an amendment process. But it is equally important to understand the philosophies that created the ideal of this nation, and we should try to live up to that to the best of our ability. The Constitution is not a living document, it is not open to whatever interpretation one sees fit.

Elena Kagan's record arguing before the SCOTUS that political speech can and should be regulated is a good example of someone trying to create an interpretation of the Constitution that just isn't there.

edit on 8-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Another "birther" thread?
Well, I guess it is okay to resurrect the issue here on ATS. I feel like it is worthwhile to research the truth to the best of our ability. It doesn't help to have our legs cut out from under us...in the courts or here on ATS defending our position.
As to what real patriots should do? I think real patriots are doing what they can, actually, and a lot of people are on the sidelines throwing stones at them.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Very nice job! I am sorry I even got you involved. I don’t think there is any way to get her to see any other possibility.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I'd like him to release his college records so I can see where he gets this ridiculous notion that he knows anything about the constitution.

But we can't all have it our way.
edit on 9-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
Please try not to let your backside be injured by the quick snap back of the door spring. Toodles.

Was YOUR backside injured when you got banned (again?) this week? Toodles.

Seriously .. we never did find out the purpose for this thread. Probably should just close it and move along ....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Absolutley no problem at all, like i said before some things are time wasters, there's alot that's very unclear about this man, and alot that will never be right, but why waste time on it, there's better things , more productive things to do.

check this out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join